What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Where can I cop these Makaveli releases???

KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in The Reason
I don't know if anyone can share links on here for downloads..

HAd the shit a very long time back when Napster was out as a download program! Just never got it to disc and PC fucked up!

I've been trying to find the Makaveli releases of "unreleased" tracks that were titled, Makaveli 1 etc through to like 15...

Here is MAkaveli 4 Vengeance with the following originals.. but for the life of me just cannot find the MP3 downloads.. this dude put in links in the video comments page, but they've expired.

01-Intro
02-Where Ever UR
03-When We Ride On Our Enemies
04-Late Nite
05-One Nation
06-Catchin Feelings
07-My Closest Road Dogz
08-Good Life
09-Fright Nite
10-Street Fame 2
11-Die
12-Fade Me
13-Wordz To My First Born
14-Military Mindz
15-Untouchable Freestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vTFIAKul1o
formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif

Replies

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    aladdin1978onetoughmiracleOlorun22
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was cheaper for amaru to remix the records than to release them as is
    KLICHE
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you go into detail? Because this is an unsolved mystery that I've been trying to figure out for almost 20 years. If I could figure out why they didn't just release the original material it would feel like I've cracked the Davinci code.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,234 Regulator
    5 Grand wrote: »

Can you go into detail? Because this is an unsolved mystery that I've been trying to figure out for almost 20 years. If I could figure out why they didn't just release the original material it would feel like I've cracked the Davinci code.
    @AfeniShakur
    onetoughmiracle
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

Instead of paying everyone involved in the original version of those songs plus the samples, it's easier and cheaper for afeni to just have johnny j or edi produce the songs. Not only that they felt like they were "updating" the songs. I been modding a Tupac forum for about 5 years and i remember we did an interview with someone involved in amaru. Theyexplained it much better than me. I'll see if I can find the interview on there. It's been years ago though so I'll have to dig
    5 Grandjvlioopower_wisdom
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got a new PC been having these on my Hardrive since 07 holla at me if you need um stilllyfb2nc502g6.jpg
    rip.dillaKLICHE
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the best way to share files these days?
    KLICHE
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Makaveli 2 tape which I bought at Freaknik
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    whats the best way to share files these days?

Idk i thought u would know since u offering lol
    The Recipe
    edited March 20
    I been out the game for a minute Ill do my googles, but I know Nig Nogs is scared of this link that link, dont wanna download drop box, but ima look into google drive most people got that these days.
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was buying these at the local flea market back in the day.
    KLICHE
  • RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    I been out the game for a minute Ill do my googles, but I know Nig Nogs is scared of this link that link, dont wanna download drop box, but ima look into google drive most people got that these days.

Let us know when you do I had all that when I was a teen.
    Edit* Nevermind mixtapetorrent has it.
    14482868_1656186724692359_8708397997706182656_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1MjEzMzE3NDY3NTU3MTg3Mg%3D%3D.2.c\
    The Recipe
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    RobCoLife wrote: »

Let us know when you do I had all that when I was a teen.
    Edit* Nevermind mixtapetorrent has it.

I use to fuck with mixtapetorrent heavy back in the day, probably where I got it.
    RobCoLife
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    This is what my makaveli 4 looks like I had copped n the mall like n 98...
    120k0ox.jpg
    Who remembers troublesomecd.com? They use to have all the makavelis & they had the og trax from the 1nation album which is what that east2west CD is..
    trendsetta1030RawAcegman82
  • #jpp#jpp Posts: 511 ✭✭✭✭
    You know, if you really want to, you can save the audio only off YouTube videos as mp3s.

I gotta teach a class on trappin out the bandwidth. I'd make a killing.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,620 Regulator
    I think there were 7 makaveli cds in total
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    trendsetta1030
    gee757 wrote: »
    This is what my makaveli 4 looks like I had copped n the mall like n 98...
    120k0ox.jpg
    Who remembers troublesomecd.com? They use to have all the makavelis & they had the og trax from the 1nation album which is what that east2west CD is..

Is this tha 1 that had that halicopter intro I think on b side it had songs wit big… I remember troublesome an Hail Mary were on ther way b4 tha songs came out
    #jpp wrote: »
    You know, if you really want to, you can save the audio only off YouTube videos as mp3s.

I gotta teach a class on trappin out the bandwidth. I'd make a killing.

They ain't got all of em on youtube
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,111 ✭✭✭✭✭