The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Replies

• hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449
    edited July 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Still talkin about gays to another man I see. You might want to go ahead and admit what the rest of us have noticed about you.

Your Ls are all over the site silly twat. It ain't hard to tell. I dont need to follow you.

How is it you feel like you have a "real life groupie" from posts on the internet? You call me a groupie but you have compiled screenshots and even made a THREAD that backfired about Sociopath. You so shook you probably aint been back IN Donkey.

But alls well that ends well, ok?
    So I'll end this with a Fuck you and have a nice day!

"Silly Twat"??? LOL well fuck you too you shit-bird...friggin A'

I got a really nice thread in the Donkey bitch, you follow me so close Im surprised you didnt know that.

I call you a bitch, because you been following me around like a puppy-bitch.
    What the fuck is an "L" you ignorant bastard, geek-speak?? Get real wit it.

We live in the real world were people judge you on real life shit, not "exposures" or "text-battles"...

..and stop telling me what i have done or am doing...thats fuckin' creepy.
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    "Silly Twat"??? LOL well fuck you too you shit-bird...friggin A'

I got a really nice thread in the Donkey bitch, you follow me so close Im surprised you didnt know that.

I call you a bitch, because you been following me around like a puppy-bitch.
    What the fuck is an "L" you ignorant bastard, geek-speak?? Get real wit it.

We live in the real world were people judge you on real life shit, not "exposures" or "text-battles"...

..and stop telling me what i have done or am doing...thats fuckin' creepy.

You say you want to be judged by "real life shit", but you are talking about how you have a nice thread in Donkey? Which is it? Confused, like you are about your sexuality?

You call me a bitch, because you are mad. "Who gives a fuck what a hater gotta say" - Rawse

You must not have much in "real life" other than an old ass mac. Upgrade them shits son. Snow Leopard been out for a minute. You'll probably post a pic of you on vacation to "prove" otherwise. But guess what, (no one cares).

Son they shook..
    Scared to death, scared to look
    edited July 2010
    Moderated for what??
    You say you want to be judged by "real life shit", but you are talking about how you have a nice thread in Donkey? Which is it? Confused, like you are about your sexuality?

You call me a bitch, because you are mad. "Who gives a fuck what a hater gotta say" - Rawse

You must not have much in "real life" other than an old ass mac. Upgrade them shits son. Snow Leopard been out for a minute. You'll probably post a pic of you on vacation to "prove" otherwise. But guess what, (no one cares).

Son they shook..
    Scared to death, scared to look
    ROFL LMAO...please tell me this e-geek is not comparing software & Hardware!!!!!!!! ROFL, just stop LOL Im dyin'...oh shit

LOL the thread in Donkey is about my life you ignorant babbling bastard. What happened to "Have a nice day"...are you confused??

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.G5

This shit is too funny....... "my computer has more gigabites!!! NaNaNANANah

Aint nobody mad, I can laugh at you and type at the same time...pencil.png
    pencil.png
    edited July 2010
    Post has to be approved.. oh well.. prolly for the best.
    edited July 2010
    Post has to be approved.. oh well.. prolly for the best.

STFU and wait for your post to be moderated bitch, you on punishment now

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi

Thats right bitch-boy I got a cordless mouse and an external hardrive ROFL!!

Masonic E-geek..go drink some goats-blood with your lodge-buddies.
    edited July 2010
    STFU and wait for your post to be moderated bitch, you on punishment now

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi

Thats right bitch-boy I got a cordless mouse and an external hardrive ROFL!!

Masonic E-geek..go drink some goats-blood with your lodge-buddies.

Somebody's mad!!!!
    edited July 2010
    Somebody's mad!!!!

Im so mad my brother just came in the room and asked why I was laughin' so hard ROFL

When you run out of things to say just say "Somebody's mad!!!!!

...and oh yeah I have 3 years left on my laptop warranty NAANANANANANAANAH
    edited July 2010
    Im so mad my brother just came in the room and asked why I was laughin' so hard ROFL

When you run out of things to say just say "Somebody's mad!!!!!

...and oh yeah I have 3 years left on my laptop warranty NAANANANANANAANAH

G5s were stopped in production in 2006. So you would have had to buy a 7 year warranty? You think that was a good purchase? Wow....
    edited July 2010
    G5s were stopped in production in 2006. So you would have had to buy a 7 year warranty? You think that was a good purchase? Wow....

All jokes aside, you need to step your music I.Q. up, I have a G5 because its the best computer to handle Pro-Tools which is what we run in the studio we have. (We got the rack)

Attachment not found.

Thats me Rack^^^

Attachment not found.
    ^^This me Bread & Butter

Apple G5 (AK47 (For when you have to kill absolutley every muthafucka in the gotdamn room)
    Triton Workstation
    MPC 4000
    Nueman Microphone
    2 Tech turntables w/ mixer
    Akai midi controllers
    Pro Tools, Reason, Recycle, Virtual D.J
    ..and a gang of plug-ins & bullshits

Before you haughtily assume this is a promotional gimmick on a Hiphop website
    let me say I am simply showing you why mines is bigger..

We charge a decent sum thats negotiable, and we do video as well, the ambience is festive coplete with model chicks, Patron, and Cali-bud blunts with hash chunks fat as Hershey kissess.

How dare you blasphemus and insolent mortals challenge Hraps hardware!!

Hallelujah
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702
    edited July 2010
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited August 2010
    More fun fiction about Yaaquub and his team of Scientist:

•Flugelrods= blond hair blue eyed flat head, no chin with downward features where grafted near the Aegean Sea in the caves of Grottos of Greece
    •Yaaquub's team of scientist used Pale beings from the Dog Star (another planet) for graftations
    •Yaaquub the scientist was born of a union of a Dunaakial(known for their large craniums) and a Tero (cone shaped head)
    •Yaaquub died of a brain tumor

looking up these words leads to more hilarious racist black beliefs:

http://factology.com/archive/20060408.htm
    The Flugelrods (illustration) were the original Nordics before they crossbred with different races to acquire the appearance they possess presently. They are the originators of the Nordic race and live in a cavern beneath the Antarctic. Their chief is named Korg, the original Halaabites, meaning “to blush,” or Hulub. Flugelrods became known as the Neanderthals, or simply cave men, eating raw flesh, running around on fours, and living in a state of bestiality. They found their way into the inner caverns of the planet. Many of them took residence there while others in time used the trickknology (sic) and terrorized other innocent tribes. This seed moved behind the Caucasus Mountains and up into Russia and became known as the Khazars.

And, wool haired seven ether, orientalist of this seed called Asiatic were known as the Sefarad or Sefaradim Jew. These are the grafted devils that Yaaquub created. They are your Flugelrods, original Khazars, and your Asiatic, Ashkhenazims. Their symbol being the universe, the moon called Ummar, the sun called Qamar, and the bright morning star, they (also) use the crescent moon and the pentagram that is the 5-pointed star.

This pale man, or Halaabean, Flugelrod should not be confused with the albino seed, the cursed Canaanites, meaning “low landers,” the descendants of Canaan, of 4,000 years ago before 2,000 years ago, or 6,000 years ago. The Caucasians who have blonde hair and blue eyes, are descendants from the Flugelrods. . . . Canaanites’ leprosy is the result of a curse of defected genes passed down to him from his mother Anis who was an Anaqite (Deuteronomy 9). Remember the Flugelrods and Canaanites produce extremely low levels of melanin, both are melanin recessive beings.

lol
  • And StepAnd Step Posts: 3,725
    edited August 2010
    I'm reading some books and documents that chronicles White Jewish racism towards Black people in America, will start a thread on it, when I'm finished. Let's just say people are going to be really surprised when they find out the companies and individuals, and families that are knee deep in slave money, and show how they intentionally crippled any thought of Black Independence.

Unlike the nigga above, I will present actual documentation, dates, and deeds of said actions not "beliefs".

Will be really interesting to see some of the responses......................
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    jews jews jews jews jews

dude is really obsessed with jews

mel brooks >>>>>>>>>>
    edited August 2010
    dude is really obsessed with jews

mel brooks >>>>>>>>>>

Interesting. I mentioned White Christians more times than there Jewish brethren, and you cosigned my assessments. Now I mention your clique and you want to play the obsessed card.

Khazar please. Who is more obsessed than you? Your racial trolling and unhealthy love/hate obsession with black culture that you desperately want to be a part of yet despise is a sign of MENTAL imbalance. You need Dianetics, nigga.

Nice try son. I got respect for those who strive to adhere to the path of Abraham. We break bread on occasion. The premise was racist cults. Of which you belong the to the top of the food chain. Now I got the goods on you and you play the bitch role and pull the race card. Now either stand down, commit hari- kari, or run to or dry snitch to the mods.

Talmud racism >>>>>>>>>>>> 120's
    edited August 2010
    I'm not Jewish, you've been informed of this repeatedly.

Your bizarre attachment to my every word and move on this forum is becoming disturbing. I realize you're upset that I've exposed your racist cult and its hilarious myths, but there's no need for you to angrily log in every day hoping to textually best me.
    edited August 2010
    I'm not Jewish, you've been informed of this repeatedly.

Your bizarre attachment to my every word and move on this forum is becoming disturbing. I realize you're upset that I've exposed your racist cult and its hilarious myths, but there's no need for you to angrily log in every day hoping to textually best me.

We don't believe you you need more people. Bizarre? A nigga spends an e-career posing as a Jew to people he doesn't know, only to claim he is not later on? Aren't you the same nigga that checks people's PM's? I told you that you should try to obtain carnal knowledge, it would take the edge off.
    I think you might want to rethink your position.

You exposed nothing. I can prove my stances and have.

Im not a 5 perecnter. And I am never angry. Don't get all sensitive and try to play the stalker card. You got damn near a thousand post in a month. I responded to you what maybe a dozen times? LOL. Your funny.

Don't worry I will treat the subject with the utmost sensitivity and respect, and act like you don't exist.
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    looking up these words leads to more hilarious racist black beliefs:

http://factology.com/archive/20060408.htm

lol

I cant front... no matter what context you put it in, it becomes nonsensical ... borderline amusing...
    its all good when its allegorical ..... but when it is presented in a reference that speaks in absolutes .... Im just like really?.

theres more... I will have to post some later
    edited August 2010
    I cant front... no matter what context you put it in, it becomes nonsensical ... borderline amusing...
    its all good when its allegorical ..... but when it is presented in a reference that speaks in absolutes .... Im just like really?.

theres more... I will have to post some later

the stuff you posted before is also part of the Nuwaubian cult
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    KTULU is in a league of his own with this postin shit

are you an atheist yet, god dammit?
    edited August 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    We don't believe you you need more people. Bizarre? A nigga spends an e-career posing as a Jew to people he doesn't know, only to claim he is not later on? Aren't you the same nigga that checks people's PM's? I told you that you should try to obtain carnal knowledge, it would take the edge off.
    I think you might want to rethink your position.

You exposed nothing. I can prove my stances and have.

Im not a 5 perecnter. And I am never angry. Don't get all sensitive and try to play the stalker card. You got damn near a thousand post in a month. I responded to you what maybe a dozen times? LOL. Your funny.

Don't worry I will treat the subject with the utmost sensitivity and respect, and act like you don't exist.

Well gatdayum lets repost this one for effect.....

Hrap has done it again people the GAWD of this shit!!!
    edited August 2010
    Well gatdayum lets repost this one for effect.....

Hrap has done it again people the GAWD of this shit!!!

Gotta Bump this classic.

This thread shows that Jews and Blacks can work together, for those that are unaware the B.P.C has been going back & forth with the 5% over ideology issues and blatant disrespect, KTULU joined forces with us the B.P.C and Gen. Sara Suten Seti to go against the N.G.E/5%.

Here's a great video from our organization corroborating what KTULU said about the 5%

If you truly want to see somebody go hard on the 5% just check out the B.P.C lectures and debates on the B.P.C. website.

^^^6:30 Going at the 5% and the 120^^^^
    Props to KTULU for a great thread.
    edited August 2010
    Okay, legitimate thread resurrection post:

Dr. Funky: You have claimed to have personal friends in this cult. You have claimed that the 120 Lessons I posted are NOT the legitimate teachings of that cult.

Here is the obvious challenge: You ask your friends for a written copy of their 120 Lessons, post them here, and compare them to what I posted. If they are really markedly different, I will apologize for calling these racists racists. But since they are racists and you are too scared to answer this challenge, I ain't apologizing for shit.
This discussion has been closed.