The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

191012141518

Replies

  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited December 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    do you feel they are racist because of "action" or "reaction"?

    A racist is a person who believes in a hierarchy of racial supremacy.

    LOL at black people making the "HE HIT ME FIRST" excuse for racism. Childish.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    A racist is a person who believes in a hierarchy of racial supremacy.

    LOL at black people making the "HE HIT ME FIRST" excuse for racism. Childish.


    so guess you not gon to answer the question?
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    tricknology:


    the cornstone of the Devils arsenal
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited December 2010
    I just did. You're making apologies for racism, as long as it's black racism. I am not.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Upping...because KTULU's misunderstandings are hilarious.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    If it means anything i still think these niggas are less crazy than Christians regardless all you niggas crazy.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    Upping...because KTULU's misunderstandings are hilarious.

    feel free to point them out

    i've answered every criticism that came at me in this thread

    and we established that the 5% (or Nation of Gods and Earths) cultists are racists with a hilarious revisionist history
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Smoke U wrote: »
    word....i never seen any of these whiteboys who swear they kicking game on the net about the 5% actually chop it up with Gods and earths in the real world...its ony on the net they get bold...go figure....thats like someone swearing they know how to pimp but never had a ho on the track.

    KTULU's a philosophy major and he feels he got almost everything figured out.

    A racist trying to post exoteric things that he has no esoteric knowledge of.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ___________
    NImnJ.jpg
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    Smoke U wrote: »
    word....i never seen any of these whiteboys who swear they kicking game on the net about the 5% actually chop it up with Gods and earths in the real world...its ony on the net they get bold...go figure....thats like someone swearing they know how to pimp but never had a ho on the track.

    Poster Dr. Funky claims he is friends with 5%ers in Niagara Falls, NY. He admitted that he literally worships them as gods.

    It was pathetic.

    Anyway, you're not saying anything.

    As you can see, I've posted the "secret" lessons and exposed the cult for what it really is: childish and hilarious racism.

    U mad?
    i gave this whiteboy my phone #
    No homo. I feel no need to talk to you on the phone, fag.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    Your posts ain't saying nothing, bruh bruh bruh.

    Black racists took a tremendous L in this thread and bitched to the mods to delete it.

    But it's still here, bruh.

    U mad?
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Your posts ain't saying nothing, bruh bruh bruh.

    Black racists took a tremendous L in this thread and bitched to the mods to delete it.

    But it's still here, bruh.

    U mad?
    Nobody's mad. But you trying to use that reverse psychology is hilarious.

    I guess black men getting hung, lynched and burned during the Jim Crow era overall, throughout history is irrelevant to you?
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    I guess black men getting hung, lynched and burned during the Jim Crow era overall, throughout history is irrelevant to you?

    Strawman argument, B.

    If somebody lynched your brother and you called them evil for it, that would make sense.

    But if you then said that they were inherently evil because their race was invented by a mad scientist on the island of Patmos and that you got this information from a guy named Wally Dodd who founded the Nation of Islam in like the 1920's but is still alive today and living in Mecca because of his magic powers....

    ...then you would be a silly racist. And that's what the 5% cult is. Silly racists.
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    bonsley losin out here?
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    I find it adorable when white folks act outraged

    I'm not outraged, B.

    I'm just calling a spade a spade.

    The 5% thing is a racist cult.

    Only people outraged in this thread are the blacks who literally begged and pleaded for the thread to be deleted.

    edit: And Dr. Funky, who was so mad he quit the IC. LOL.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Strawman argument, B.

    If somebody lynched your brother and you called them evil for it, that would make sense.

    But if you then said that they were inherently evil because their race was invented by a mad scientist on the island of Patmos and that you got this information from a guy named Wally Dodd who founded the Nation of Islam in like the 1920's but is still alive today and living in Mecca because of his magic powers....

    ...then you would be a silly racist. And that's what the 5% cult is. Silly racists.

    Oh...Caucasians are evil by nature? Woooowwww.......
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    why do you care anyway?

    Why talk about anything?
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    well, while i dont care for the racial aspects of the Nation (which is not a cult or religion), they do have many beliefs and practices that are positive for all people...

    1. By definition, it is a cult. That's not an insulting label. It's just what it is.

    2. Which "beliefs and practices" are you referring to? Race is the crux of the philosophy.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    Smoke U wrote: »
    nuh uh, you didnt expose us, theres more than 120! we've still got more secrets and you can't have them! waaaaaaaah! waaaaaaaaaah!"
    You're a faggot, B.

    Take the lauce, kid. A white dude sonned the fuck out of your racist friends. It's over, bruh.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    Islam as a way of life, not a religion...
    A vague and meaningless statement.

    The NGE cult proposes that Islam is an acronym with a secret hidden meaning. How can an Arabic word be an acronym with an English meaning? It can't. It's just street-level fake "smart" shit.
    God being an entity within everyone...
    Another vague and meaningless statement. Same shit the New Age hippies yap about. Incidentally, much of the NOI and Moorish Science Temple doctrine is plagiarized directly from earlier New Age stuff. They do not admit this, though.
    the 85, 10, 5% break down...
    How is it a positive belief that most people are dumb, a few people are dishonest, and a smaller number are going to save everybody? It's self-serving nonsense.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    1. By definition, it is a cult. That's not an insulting label. It's just what it is.

    2. Which "beliefs and practices" are you referring to? Race is the crux of the philosophy.

    Okay off the "race is the crux of the philosophy" comment you made...

    How many murders the 5 Percenters committed since their inception?

    *waits*

    How many murders the KKK committed since their inception?

    2,068,523

    White supremacy is a muthafucka.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    bottom line is that people need structure...

    I disagree, I think people need freedom.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    How many murders the 5 Percenters committed since their inception?
    According to Wu Tang lyrics, several hundred thousand.
    How many murders the KKK committed since their inception?

    2,068,523

    I don't know where you got that figure, but I'm certainly not going to defend a racist group.



    But you are. You're defending racism. Because you're probably a racist.



    Anyway, I never accused the 5%ers of being murderers. Their own lessons do encourage racially motivated murder, though. You can read them, since they're posted in this thread.

    But the number of crimes committed by them does not change the fact that race is the centerpiece of their entire philosophy.

    U mad?
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    According to Wu Tang lyrics, several hundred thousand.



    I don't know where you got that figure, but I'm certainly not going to defend a racist group.



    But you are. You're defending racism. Because you're probably a racist.



    Anyway, I never accused the 5%ers of being murderers. Their own lessons do encourage racially motivated murder, though. You can read them, since they're posted in this thread.

    But the number of crimes committed by them does not change the fact that race is the centerpiece of their entire philosophy.

    U mad?
    ]

    Far from a racist. And you missing the big picture, since you wanna paint a Black group as racists, which is impossible because if anything the KKK personifies racism and have been since the 17th century and still is today. Sorry your post is bullshit.

    The 5 Percenters never encouraged ANYTHING out of what you assume that's " racially motivated". Unless you posts facts on those crimes then its:

    ducktales--volume-1-.jpg

    As far Wu Tang Clan..until you present those lyrics for fact:

    ducktales--volume-1-.jpg
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617
    edited February 2011
    Bruh, did you believe I was being serious when I cited U-God as a source for crime statistics?

    Again, I agree, the KKK is racist.

    But so is the 5% cult. Their philosophy is racism, so they are racists. They don't have to lynch anybody in order to get the racist label pinned on them.
This discussion has been closed.