A&E's Bates Motel (Final Season)

Replies

• loch121loch121 Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't understand this creepy fur dude.He's creepier than even Norman

Norman be pimpin hoes and killing them.
    marc123
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 65,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He popped the collar on his ass and daintily floated away lol
    marc123
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show is funny.

Caleb went out like a punk tho, who lets a guy in a wig get the drop on him.

Chick is a bitch too. For real why does this show have a girls named Bradley, and a dude named Chick?

Also... Emma ain't so cute with short hair, she lookin like a hardcore mom.
    metal face terroristmarc123
    Bet money Chick is a freak and tries to fuck Norman when he's dressed like Norma. Nhx10000
    marc123
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit becomes a comedy when norman becomes norma. Not even creepy just hella funny. I hope buddy is smashing these actresses off the strength of humiliating himself on the regular, cause I'd be clowning if I was the homey.
    marc123
    This shit becomes a comedy when norman becomes norma. Not even creepy just hella funny. I hope buddy is smashing these actresses off the strength of humiliating himself on the regular, cause I'd be clowning if I was the homey.

Ultra liberal actresses go crazy for a man that dresses in drag like that.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Ultra liberal actresses go crazy for a man that dresses in drag like that.

I figured. The bitches love it. Hopefully he's out here fucking.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet money Chick is a freak and tries to fuck Norman when he's dressed like Norma. Nhx10000

LMAO...
    Will Munny
    edited March 15
    Damn. Norman cant even get no pussy w/o norma popping up lol.

lol at norman goin to the broads house for dinner tho. Husband might return early, no need for that stress. Resturant n hotel no houses.

smh n lol at snowflake sayin she "forgot" she put on the dress. lol. She kno Norman a freak n wants to see her wear the dresses. She dont kno dude is bat shit crazy tho.

Chick doin all this to write a novel tho errr. Seems like a stretch even for a wierdo like him.

smh @ all the shit romero been thru. He ends up getting shot by some random kid.
    This shit becomes a comedy when norman becomes norma. Not even creepy just hella funny.

Yea. lol Norman skippin n dancing around like alil fag. Funny to see.

Seein Chick try n deal with it is funny too.
    edited March 14
    @Sion or @fortyacres or @iKingGodGivBiz

Can we get the thread title changed to.... bates motel - the final season
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,603 Regulator
    @marc123 it's been done, you can also @atribecalledgabi the LCA is her turf too she's a mod now so try to hit her up as much as you can about threads you want edited or stickied B)
    atribecalledgabiKingFreeman
    Ole girl had the "fuck me" eyes look down pat.
    Anyone catch it when the gal said "felt like a second skin". That's some crazy foreshadowing haha. Norma gonna skin that chick and wear her.
    playmaker88
    Anyone catch it when the gal said "felt like a second skin". That's some crazy foreshadowing haha. Norma gonna skin that chick and wear her.

Yea. That and when he bought the shower curtains from the hardware store.
    Will Munny
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea when he brought the shower curtains I was like he bout to chop slim the fuck up

yea dam shame nigga cant' even fuck
    SneakDZA
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea when he brought the shower curtains I was like he bout to chop slim the fuck up

He did smash Bradley and the school teacher
    lamontbdc wrote: »

He did smash Bradley and the school teacher

Thats b4 he fully turned tho
    Damn Norman got his dick sucked by a dude. Damn Norman damn
    marc123
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 10,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21

lmao @ norma cockblocked norman and then went and got her back blown out and left him with a sore butt and unanswered questions.

marc123
    edited March 21
    Episode 5 was GOAT!!

its all led to this....

Seein norman admit to the dr that he turns into norma was crazy.

Jus like in the movie Marion steals the money from her boss. Ri Ri lookin sexy af. Them titties...

I was hoping when Rihanna was driving away b4 the cop stopped her. They played the classic Alfred Hitchcock music from the movie when Marion was driving away.

Dylan tellin emma he thinks norman killed her moms. (I even forgot bout that). If norman dies in the finale will emma be the one to kill him.

I lol'ed irl when the bartender said "take it easy tonite" lmao. When a bartender tells u that, that means u got FUCKED up last time.

Norma lettin dude suck off norman in the car. Damn damn damn. Thats why he found the panties in the back seat nh lol.

Dude who plays norman is killing this role. He be actin' lol. Emma is killin her role too.

Interested to see who comes looking for Rihanna. Who will play the cop and her sister.

The sprint to the finale should be EPIC. Its great when you invest in a show n its slow build n it has a pay off. Thats GOAT tv.
    edited March 21
    SneakDZA wrote: »

lmao @ norma cockblocked norman and then went and got her back blown out and left him with a sore butt and unanswered questions.

I dont wanna get to deep in all the gay stuff. nh. But im pretty sure dude didnt fuck norman. He jus got head. And if he woulda fucked him. They woulda showed norman waking up in hella pain the next morning. Again nh
    marc123 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »

I dont wanna get to deep in all the gay stuff. nh. But im pretty sure dude didnt fuck norman. He jus got got head. And if he woulda fucked him. They woulda showed norman waking up in hella pain the next morning. Again nh

He did wake up with scratches on his back
    marc123 wrote: »
    Episode 5 was GOAT!!

its all led to this....

Seein norman admit to the dr that he turns into norma was crazy.

Jus like in the movie Marion steals the money from her boss. Ri Ri lookin sexy af. Them titties...

I was hoping when Rihanna was driving away b4 the cop stopped her. They played the classic Alfred Hitchcock music from the movie when Marion was driving away.

Dylan tellin emma he thinks norman killed her moms. (I even forgot bout that). If norman dies in the finale will emma be the one to kill him.

I lol'ed irl when the bartender said "take it easy tonite" lmao. When a bartender tells u that, that means u got FUCKED up last time.

Norma lettin dude suck off norman in the car. Damn damn damn. Thats why he found the panties in the back seat nh lol.

Dude who plays norman is killing this role. He be actin' lol. Emma is killin her role too.

Interested to see who comes looking for Rihanna. Who will play the cop and her sister.

The sprint to the finale should be EPIC. Its great when you invest in a show n its slow build n it has a pay off. Thats GOAT tv.

Norman won't die in the finale. Remember this is the origin story pre-pyscho. Everybody else may die tho