A&E's Bates Motel (Final Season)

17891113

Replies

  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    marc123 wrote: »
    Episode 5 was GOAT!!

    its all led to this....

    Seein norman admit to the dr that he turns into norma was crazy.

    Jus like in the movie Marion steals the money from her boss. Ri Ri lookin sexy af. Them titties...

    I was hoping when Rihanna was driving away b4 the cop stopped her. They played the classic Alfred Hitchcock music from the movie when Marion was driving away.

    Dylan tellin emma he thinks norman killed her moms. (I even forgot bout that). If norman dies in the finale will emma be the one to kill him.

    I lol'ed irl when the bartender said "take it easy tonite" lmao. When a bartender tells u that, that means u got FUCKED up last time.

    Norma lettin dude suck off norman in the car. Damn damn damn. Thats why he found the panties in the back seat nh lol.

    Dude who plays norman is killing this role. He be actin' lol. Emma is killin her role too.

    Interested to see who comes looking for Rihanna. Who will play the cop and her sister.

    The sprint to the finale should be EPIC. Its great when you invest in a show n its slow build n it has a pay off. Thats GOAT tv.

    Norman won't die in the finale. Remember this is the origin story pre-pyscho. Everybody else may die tho

    With all the sequels, the pyscho movie universe pretty much goes on forever. This story has a ending, so norman might die.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Damn Norman got his dick sucked by a dude. Damn Norman damn

    lmao @ norma cockblocked norman and then went and got her back blown out and left him with a sore butt and unanswered questions.

    I dont wanna get to deep in all the gay stuff. nh. But im pretty sure dude didnt fuck norman. He jus got head. And if he woulda fucked him. They woulda showed norman waking up in hella pain the next morning. Again nh

    You don't always wake up in hella pain after gay sex
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Damn Norman got his dick sucked by a dude. Damn Norman damn

    lmao @ norma cockblocked norman and then went and got her back blown out and left him with a sore butt and unanswered questions.

    I dont wanna get to deep in all the gay stuff. nh. But im pretty sure dude didnt fuck norman. He jus got head. And if he woulda fucked him. They woulda showed norman waking up in hella pain the next morning. Again nh

    You don't always wake up in hella pain after gay sex

    Bruh
    SneakDZALcnsdbyROYALTYWill MunnyKingFreeman
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Damn Norman got his dick sucked by a dude. Damn Norman damn

    lmao @ norma cockblocked norman and then went and got her back blown out and left him with a sore butt and unanswered questions.

    I dont wanna get to deep in all the gay stuff. nh. But im pretty sure dude didnt fuck norman. He jus got head. And if he woulda fucked him. They woulda showed norman waking up in hella pain the next morning. Again nh

    You don't always wake up in hella pain after gay sex

    Bruh

    Just going with what @Bcotton5 told me.
    marc123
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norman looking through peephole like where them titties at
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norman official now.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Norman plays this right he can smash RI RI and the wife off....this is true G shit here

    yea old white with the money kept looking at her ass int eh office...like slim I'm trying to buy you right now
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28
    I just happened to be watching Psycho the other day so it was interesting how the episode basically started out shot-for-shot and word for word the same up until they both walked into the hotel room.
    Also... the dynamic is interesting since it was "Norma" that killed the chick in the original but in this take "Norma" has no reason to kill the dude - it was purely Norman rage that did it.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sick of shows making it seem like the punishment for adultery should be death.

    Norman as arrived tho.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 4
    I'm doing video recaps on a few shows including Bates Motel.I just be smoking and talking shit.If you can fuck with it.Come through live next week in the chat while the show is on.I'm tired of typing shit.had a short technical issue,but it got fixed near the beginning.

    Bates Motel season 5 ep 7 Inseparable | Live Reaction/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch
    image
    marc123
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    The last scene of ep 7...

    GIF-whoa-what-Wee-Bey-Brice-The-Wire-GIF.gif
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    loch121 wrote: »
    I'm doing video recaps on a few shows including Bates Motel.I just be smoking and talking shit.If you can fuck with it.Come through live next week in the chat while the show is on.I'm tired of typing shit.had a short technical issue,but it got fixed near the beginning.

    Bates Motel season 5 ep 7 Inseparable | Live Reaction/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch
    image

    I fux w/ that shit my nigg. But gat damn! 50 mins is wayyyy too long. Aint no one finna watch u for 50 mins. I jus skipped to the end for the last scene/recap. Edit that to jus the key parts, so its actually watchable. Do you tho.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 65,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 minutes is longer than the actual run time of Bates Motel
    SneakDZAKingFreemanWill Munny
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea bruh once i seen 50 minutes i stopped...wrap this shit up and i'll give a full watch

    I wonder how many bodies they found and how may ppl have been dumped in the pond...Emma mom's gotta be in the pond

    nigga on the table fighting himself...whoever plays norman is a good actor
    marc123KingFreeman
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this Chick loser gonna show up again?
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    When is this Chick loser gonna show up again?

    Showed up and now he dead
    marc123
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    shoulda shot him in the chest, let him bleed out thinking about it. it was still tasty to see Chick get dome checked tho.

    Its fucked up but really the only two characters I'm rooting for that aren't Norman are Romero and Dylan. Like I still wanna see Norman come out on top even tho he's the bad guy. Like id rather see him pin the murder on Madeline that get jammed up.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't watch it yet,but gonna drop a video recap/review later.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea it was time for him to get smoked
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 23,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norma can't get Norman out of this. More bodies being found.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 13
    Damn!! Norman is fucked.

    Norma a g. Tried to pin the murder on the wife.

    This season has been GOAT. Best season to date.

    I kinda figured Romero would kill Chick.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bates Motel season 5 ep 8 The Body | Recap/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch

    image
    marc123
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I still wanna see Norman come out on top even tho he's the bad guy. Like id rather see him pin the murder on Madeline that get jammed up.

    Wow! Really? smh
    loch121Will Munny
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 13,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14
    ...BTW with 2 eps left. Im callin it now.

    Series ends with Norman taking a plea deal. The final scene will be Norman locked up in a padded room of a mental hospital with tears in his eyes.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    ...BTW with 2 eps left. Im callin it now.

    Series ends with Norman taking a plea deal. The final scene will be Norman locked up in a padded room of a mental hospital with tears in his eyes.

    I think they're going to do something totally different than Psycho
Sign In or Register to comment.