What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

A&E's Bates Motel (Final Season)

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 15,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    solid 1st ep.

Norman is such a interesting character. Dudes is FUCKED in the head tho.

lol, Norman my nigga tho. Pussy stay on his mind.

Sleepin in bed with his mother is waaayyyyy too much tho
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can barely get thru season 2 of this show. The pacing is just too slow for me
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this how has bitches. I like it.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he killed that hooker
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah season 3 already looking better

I lost some faith after last season.

Yeah Norma is a nasty,nut bitch

Norman had the worst 1st day of school.

I was joking that that new hot chick's name is "future dead bitch" and appears that happened at the end.

Norma silly talking about "it's in the past" Yeah your sons murder he committed is all in the past.

They are battling Game of Thrones for most incestuous .

Norma wild sleeping with her 18 yr old son,she needs to stop being a tease and just gone head and give Norman some pussy.

Breathing machine girl is so sexy actually.I'd still be scared to beat.

LOL old girl was O....K,so you just gonna leave with this hoe?Norman clueless,but all these hoes love him.

Shout out to Dylan and his uncle/father.

Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    marc123CJlordstanley
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mally_G wrote: »
    if they could drag it along with the town is run by weed and murder, they could, but i think it got to the point where it's time for Norman to become what we all know him to have become.

Hence, in the new trailer, his brother walks into the room and asks where is Norman because he thinks it's the mother, when it's Norman's voice trying to sound like the mother, "He's sleeping...".

They will touch, if not, complete Norman's transition in Season 3, with the killing, taxidermy of animals and people, and cross dressing to become his mother.

A lot of things have to happen before Norman is who we know in Psycho.

His mother has to die,Dylan has to be taken out of the picture,also breathing machine girl has to go.

Norman Bates is 25 in Psycho so that gives him 7 yrs before he turns into the Psycho Norman bates alone in the Motel.
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    Norma hair sexy this season.

I think that prostitute broad was supposed to look like Bradlee from last season for a reason. I think she dead as fuck.

loch121lordstanley
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I wonder if dude that plays Norman ever tried to fuck. I'd be on Norma's ass. All of them to tell the truth.

Good episode. Sherriff was on some "cant get money with ya then fuck ya" shit with Dylan lol.

They don't want to leave the homie Dylan alone man. Stressing him.

Norman knows how to keep a bad bitch... till they end up dead. Rip to these white bitches.

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    loch121metal face terroristlordstanley
    Anyone watch "the returned" after bates?
    Its a remake of a french show. Surprisingly it's on point. First 2 eps on a&e on demand.
    nwfyah.jpg
    I watched the French version over year ago cause I'm way hip like that. French version was really good tho. I really liked it. I probably won't watch the American Version tho.
    SneakDZA
    Its a remake of a french show. Surprisingly it's on point. First 2 eps on a&e on demand.

I just watched the 2nd ep. Gotta take what I said back. First ep was almost scene for scene perfect but 2nd ep they pulled back on shit. Go watch that french version. Don't want to hijack this thread tho.

Back to bates.
    nwfyah.jpg

I got both eps on my laptop, bout to check it out later...
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw the frech one a while ago. This one seems pretty much shot for shot exactly the same which I guess is a good thing. It starts kinda slow but it ends really well.

I'm still pissed they held up the french season two for so long because they were remaking it and I guess they didn't want spoilers out there since they're doing an exact copy.
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norman the original creepset, way he was watching the girl shower

And loose chicks love Norman, he probably smashed the hooker then killed her. Norman don't love these hoes
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Mally_G wrote: »
    if they could drag it along with the town is run by weed and murder, they could, but i think it got to the point where it's time for Norman to become what we all know him to have become.

Hence, in the new trailer, his brother walks into the room and asks where is Norman because he thinks it's the mother, when it's Norman's voice trying to sound like the mother, "He's sleeping...".

They will touch, if not, complete Norman's transition in Season 3, with the killing, taxidermy of animals and people, and cross dressing to become his mother.

A lot of things have to happen before Norman is who we know in Psycho.

His mother has to die,Dylan has to be taken out of the picture,also breathing machine girl has to go.

Norman Bates is 25 in Psycho so that gives him 7 yrs before he turns into the Psycho Norman bates alone in the Motel.

We saw the start of the vouyeur fetish. They also need to go into his cross dressing
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hold up a new season has already started?
    edited March 2015
    SneakDZA wrote: »

I saw the frech one a while ago. This one seems pretty much shot for shot exactly the same which I guess is a good thing. It starts kinda slow but it ends really well.

I'm still pissed they held up the french season two for so long because they were remaking it and I guess they didn't want spoilers out there since they're doing an exact copy.

Just watched the 1st episode. Im not a fan of the supernatural genre, but I figured I'd give it a chance.

White ppl react pretty calmly to seeing ppl return from the dead. and WTF is up with the lil boy not saying anything?

In the promo after the episode it looks like ALOTTA shit goes down this season. But its prolly better to wait for the season to end, then binge watch it. Cuz it looks like a really slow burn.

Overall, it seems interesting tho.
    I'll give you a hint. It is a slow burn.

Big Tony Tone. Is my fav character. He's a down-ass brother.

I like the French version cause actors are so regular looking but great actors. It's not a town full of dime pieces and milfs like a lot of shows. Not that I'm complaining about it lolz
    KingFreeman
    marc123 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Just watched the 1st episode. Im not a fan of the supernatural genre, but I figured I'd give it a chance.

White ppl react pretty calmly to seeing ppl return from the dead. and WTF is up with the lil boy not saying anything?

In the promo after the episode it looks like ALOTTA shit goes down this season. But its prolly better to wait for the season to end, then binge watch it. Cuz it looks like a really slow burn.

Overall, it seems interesting tho.

You won't really get what's going on until the last couple episodes. First season sets the table. Still I suggest watching the french version first.
    nwfyah.jpg
    shit you still really don't know whats going on at the end of the last episode. thats why i'm pissed season 2 ain't drop yet
    KingFreeman
    edited March 2015
    Jus watched the 2nd episode.

Meh, shit nearly put me to sleep.
    Like I said watch that french version first. First ep was shot scene for scene. Second ep was more what I expected when I first heard an American version was being made. They started switching up parts of the story to make it more pg. Should be on HBO, showtime or netflix where it wouldn't have to be censored.

This thread got hijacked lol. Norman need to come with that heat this week.
    nwfyah.jpg
  • J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norma recognizing sluts love Norman
    #Starkset

201690573d9d529e6381f3f3642388a96abcc9f6.gif
    Twitter: J_Will325
    Will Munnymarc123CJ
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norman has some kinda mojo on these broads for such a little weirdo. Even his mom isn't immune. I predict she gives him a wank by the end of this season.
    Will Munny