What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Daily Quotes/Wisdom/Inspirational/Motivation Thread

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 45,526 Regulator
edited February 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Basically, post memes, videos and posts of some real shit or stuff you like to motivate you and/or keep you positive. I wanna see how this thread goes, maybe it could be like a guide or a daily compass to help people through their day or whatever. Just tryna keep the vibe positive and everybody in good spirits. This thread kinda inspired by the IC Conference Calls.

- the only thing that doesn't come with instructions is money

- If I have respect for a man, I wouldn't bring them around me for free unless I could pay them (to work with them). I'd never make a man starve to stand beside me in business.

- Even a broken clock is right twice a day

- Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality.

- The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.

- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

- You can always better your best, you can always go above and beyond your limits. Never take failure to heart, if there is still time left in the game you can still win the game

- Fear of failure isn't even logical, does a baby not fall trying to walk ? Does every player in the league not lose a game in a season ? You're going to get hits so if your going to get hit, get hit for something and take the lesson out of it. This is your tuition you have to pay for what you don't know. This is the school of hard knocks.

- You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

- Change your thoughts and you change your world.

- If you can dream it, you can do it.

- Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

- Yard by yard, life's hard. Inch by inch, life's a cinch.

- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
banginscrew9012stepz_ahead  Colin$mackabi$h_Goldie_MissKTheBoyRoobnoxiouslyfreshbigbird_1Young_Chitlinfreshb651topoftheworldGlockLesnar KINGECwarren98LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYPapaDoc223dnyce215The Huejee504

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    If u cant accept me at my worse u dont deserve me at my best!
    texas409Young_Chitlinhuey700MrMinimalist
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
    -Ayn Rand
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Siondnyce215
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn't always have to be their top priority.

this one is very underrated. most people fail because they are too focused on the bottom line.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

Siondnyce215
    good thread @Sion

Siontopoftheworld
  • REV_RAGEREV_RAGE Moonbase AlphaPosts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    "Skeet, Skeet, Skeet"-Dave Chappell
    When I need a laugh.
    ebola-facts-2.png
    _Goldie_Sion
  • lordhonka2lordhonka2 Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Circumstance do not make the man they reveal him to himself. - James Allen

The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. James Allen
    monument.jpg
    _Goldie_Siontopoftheworld
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts are limited so the human mind cannot fathom forever, it must be lived.