What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: WHO IS THE MOST FU%KABLE COUGAR FROM ILL COMMUNITY??..(30's and up)..

thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSetPosts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in AKA Donkey
..First and foremost this is a (lightsdown) thread so before anything make that move..

###CreepSet in the motherfuckin building We them niggas with all the diamond threads gold chains gold watches yall cant stand us but gon watch us

yall thought it was over?? #CreepSet 2015 we in this bitch

@deadeye
@omega_conflict
@beta
@beezus
@khaleesi
@lookdude
@ironman1
@trillfate
@tha_bride22
@reapin505
@freshb651

calling all #CreepSet

Im young nigga myself but for a minute lets forget the picos morenos and sixs these young hoes dont know how to keep a nigga healthy and sustained these days lets be real all they know is instagram and twerking

Im looking for a female that know how to set up the iron board and crease a nigga 501s like a sheet of paper

Im looking for that female that can come pick me up and take me around the city and kick some knowledge to a young playa and show me what this life shit is really about

OG's where yall at?? Who yall think is the most fuckable cougar over 30 from ill communmity???

@BiblicalAtheist Age: 38 (certified milf)
image.jpg

@the_bride22 Age: 30
IMG_20140809_240757562_zpskm2fjlga.jpg
25juiw2_Copy.jpg
image.jpg
DSC_0021_zpsf9218b1f.jpg

@westie Age:33 (certified milf)
9vdowh.png
fyzhxt.jpg
2qu0jmc.jpg
p7_N46_LBLHIBMU.jpg
89ad4d89e6.jpg

@MissK Age: 33
Somegirl.jpg
rsz_2012_06_03_16_47_45_82.jpg
p_OCGQ8_BJG16_IH_Copy.jpg
p_JGQ215_Y2_QXDQ.jpg
2ad1dfdb.jpg

@Topoftheworld Age:35 (certified milf)
p_DP3_WY1_Y09632.png
2wq8rip.jpg
IQKRzy_Al_zpsda79c883.jpg
Is_MELNFl.jpg

@kat Age:34 (certified milf)
IMG_20140726_111659_zpstscnz0w_edit_140642415931.jpg

p_RA2_PIXPJP44_B.jpg

IMG_20140207_203024_zpsjjjhdclk.jpg

p_UIYNBZRFIUDI.jpg

aerg.jpg14173363990721_zps3wycxccm.jpg

SFs_D.jpg

20140811_192455_zpsldzovylj.jpg

1b49cb29_540f_4ec6_af8a_ba71fd4b88d9_zpsrr9kbanb.jpg

Pics_Art_1407803878596_zpsb9miww8x.jpg

@Beezus Age: 34
2ylwrra_Copy.jpg
otjg5c.jpg
newbee.jpg
k9fgbb.jpg
29e2jrm.jpg

@Empress_ Age: 30 (certified milf)
p_US4_GR3_V518_KL.jpg
Image0122222.jpg
dggasd.jpg
n_LIntrm_zps6c3ecac5.jpg
images.jpg
p_YXCOAVZ586_J0.jpg
6d_Wo_Nna.jpg
ljwie22_zpse78e889d.jpg

@Noir Age: 30
p_FMKZSI5_O67_J4.jpg
03_IB2_QV.jpg
hniuh.jpg
xu1i9.jpg
v5_DAZSH.jpg
G8_XSXQh.jpg
s_C.jpg
2a00vg8.jpg
y89_UUUhl.jpg
o_Kf7ai_Y.jpg

@Movingonup Age: 34 (certified milf)
p_VKFF4_VSP5_PIN.jpg
p9_CMQIV8_P5_EF1.jpg
p_ZGH5_B70_WFB6_Y.jpg
pman6.jpg
p_ULDE0_U27_EZW0.jpg

may_god_bless_pa9eub.jpg

n45_B1e_Q_Copy.jpg

may_god_bless_vy3j2r.jpg

THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: WHO IS THE MOST FU%KABLE COUGAR FROM ILL COMMUNITY??..(30's and up).. 94 votes

@BiblicalAtheist
4%
CracceRR.D.VIBESneakDZA 4 votes
@the_bride22
1%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
@westie
26%
Dupaca.mannethosgucci7383Focal PointjonoRobCoLifethemadlionsfanbigbird_1700PILL_COSBYdallas' 4 evahoodsaviorSo ILLLPastbornagkn33usSir LurkalotAristo_V300bignormStomp Johnson 25 votes
@MissK
5%
OmegaConflictVader_F_KennedyBlack_SamsonBrideofKillaGhost313 5 votes
@Topoftheworld
7%
deadeyeJusDre313The Lonious MonkSilverbacc_LHC47LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYPapaDoc223not_osirus_jenkins 7 votes
@kat
9%
damnkpKnightryderriddlerapL.O.S.T.HarlemThumzUpCockMcStuffinsWiseGuyyK_FisherMistyKnight 9 votes
@Beezus
15%
kingofkingztexas409HustleThaDonStewKLICHEBDBIIDIdiopathic JokerlookdudeA$AP_A$TONDesi_416BeezusenboKingFreemanBIGG WILLMasterUVTheUniverse 15 votes
@Empress_
12%
dalyricalbanditS2JCoolJoeAjackson17KairoElzo69RenaissanceTrillfateTHIRDSUPREMETonyDubbzdasmooth1Big KolaThereal_ba 12 votes
@Noir
11%
Cincorip.dillaPurrthatboydizzBussy_Getta s3nterocksBetaAquafina..floeLUClENKatR2_163 11 votes
@Movingonup
5%
5th Letterbigduece69kzzlVulcanRavenericb4prez 5 votes
tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
BiblicalAtheist iron man1Chi SnowgnsBangEm_Bart deadeyeearth two supermanwillhustleReigns_Goldie_AP21miamivice305xxCivicxxDupacblacktuxGodNThaBuild'n[Deleted User]StewLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYDNB1TheIraqR0mpBrideofKillaStillFaggyAFSilverbacc_LHC47rip.dillaa.mannCincosoulbrother_JaySir LurkalotR.D.CapitalBFocal Pointjarett718JusDre313jee504blakfyahkingYoung StefStraight Outta JerzKINGECShottaDaBeastjayvon32unspoken_respectTheBoyRoPapaDoc223dasmooth1not_osirus_jenkins

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The IC don't have any minors b? That's more of my thing.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    lookdudeOmegaConflictChi SnowMelqartgnsBrideofKillathatboydizzBetaThereal_ba_Goldie_Rue_FlexingtonMax.AP21KnightryderMeta_ConsciousDupacKamPushMedamnkpCunt_LyfeJonnyRoccITStewDirty SanchezCP203IbexR.D.purpngold#1hiphopjunki3Lou_CypherAjackson17Will MunnysoulbrotherFocal PointJusDre313ShottaDaBeast5th LetterKneeGro_DuperManTheBoyRo
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @westie
    all these old hoes out chere

i pick @ms.jones
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Dupac
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @westie
    i aknt know ol west girl was 30

i was thinkin like 23-27

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Ghost313gnsGlockLesnar Cinco
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    @Noir
    between @movinonup and @noir for me...

hmmmmm

and bless the set

bathroomstalls_zpsb281c56e.png.html
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

thatboydizzBrideofKilla
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    I'm 29!!!

Creepset all MF day, but take me out of the running, fam.

lmaoo @the_bride22 I haven't talked to you in 2015 how you been dear??

so let me get this straight you turn 30 this year??? I thought you was up there sowrry

BrideofKilla
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,115 Regulator
    @Beezus
    The IC don't have any minors b? That's more of my thing.

The fuck?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    iron man1gnsYoung StefKLICHE
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    im not 31 nigger.

im 30.

anyways take me outta this fuck shit.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Melqartgnsthatboydizzdeadeyeearth two supermanStewTheIraqStillFaggyAFa.mannjonoSir LurkalotR.D.themadlionsfanCapitalBFocal Pointdasmooth1
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    smh..take that first pic of me down..ugh.
    TrillfategnsBangEm_Bart Max.StewStillFaggyAFCincoJusDre313purpngoldCapitalBdasmooth1
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Empress_
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt you already know what it is
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Trillfatethatboydizziron man1Stew
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    Noir wrote: »
    im not 31 nigger.

im 30.

anyways take me outta this fuck shit.

And you turn 31 this year. Its ok to be the old bitch in the club charlie. Aging aint nothing but a process. Don't fear it or try to run from it. 9 times outta 10 you probably be telling niggas you still 27 you aint gotta lie to kick it just be real

@thatboydizz when you have glorious black genes people automatically think that I look 23-25 and no older. I turn 31 in oct this year. Dont age me, brah.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    iron man1xxCivicxxYoung Stef
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    The most freakiest thickest black chick of course
    PurrGlockLesnar HarlemThumzUp
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat Beezy pic tho...geesh.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    gucci7383KLICHE
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    Kat wrote: »
    smh..take that first pic of me down..ugh.

Something a lil more nsfw?? I got you hol up

gns
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    between @movinonup and @noir for me...

hmmmmm

and bless the set

[IMGinserts fucked up image cause this nigga don't know how to post shit.html][/IMG]

tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    thatboydizziron man1miamivice305
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noir
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    SMASH on all of em respectfully except noir.

@Noir gets the disrespectful dick.The nasty, sweaty,nose running so you breathe thru you mouth, even I'm not touching the condom to flush it, jungle fuck.

Something about @MissK though

Jesus Christ amen
    Ghost313Young Stef