What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: EXTREMELY RARE PICTURE OF HALLE BERRY MOM TITS FROM 1992(nsfw)

1252627282931»

Replies

• bununs aliasbununs alias Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no offense to the baby mommas and wives of the ic though
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could beThread of the year.. Got'emmm
    tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recap of strictly nudes please?
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    You don't even believe you look better than me and that showed when you tried to get your "friend" to sign up and stunt on me @khalessi

But seeing your no makeup pics compared to mine are a dead giveaway that it's khaleesi>>>piggy Pico any day.

These boys may be fooled by it all but I see right through the makeup and Photoshop bs from a galaxy away.

-Queen K.

@Pico Rebuttal??
    tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How good are these coon nudes?

Somewhere between Iheartcali and empress but definitely over icecreameboni. I would say somewhere even with obfresh because we haven't seen her tits but we all know about that pussy. Khaleesi definitely got better titties than obfresh
    OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

Nigga if you aint seen Obfresh pussy you aint livin. I use to glance at it everyday before breakfast for atleast an entire summer. Thats just how I used to start my day and it just be imprinted in your brain all day so its like all the bad shit and negativity going on in life didnt even matte
    r
    How good are these coon nudes?

Somewhere between Iheartcali and empress but definitely over icecreameboni. I would say somewhere even with obfresh because we haven't seen her tits but we all know about that pussy. Khaleesi definitely got better titties than obfresh
    OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

answer the question good sir

Ok but hold @AvenueCrazy got a point If imma do this shit I might as well start from the beginning. Ok it all started in 2009. I get the email confirmation. I am now a official member of the the ill community. I dont know what the fuck this place is. Im clickin. Im reading. Im clickin. Im reading. Im confused as fuck. I see some nigga named johnny typing with green font to another nigga named johnny. I thought I was in the fuckin twilight zone. Then as I read more I realized this nigga is pleading for his fuckin life. I never seen a grown man crumble to his knees and beg for mercy in such a fashion. It was ridiculous. So I decided I was gonna stay got to know the locals dink, dazed&lifed,young, chink, town, eboni, yay, Fast forward 4 months. Chick named Iheartcali bad thick yellowbone. Titties everywhere. Ass nice. She was popular and goofy all at the same time. She was a favorite. Well one of the johnnys I was talking about earlier name is choice. And he thought otherwise. Well he somehow knew there was more behind Iheartcalis perfect smile. Well one day he logged into her very own E-mail and found a stage name. He also found her taxes and address and kids name. He found everything. It was amazing to see how much shit one person has on the internet. Iheartcali perfect existence was reduced instantly. It turns out she was stripping and shoving shovels down her pussy for 2.69 a hour.
    cali
    new4.jpg
    imp_getimage_2.jpg
    imp_getimage.jpg
    blacksexxx_webcam_FC58_BCDDCB21_C3_F.jpg
    2a4y82v_jpg.gif

Well I say gawddamn! *td jakes gif*
    Stomp JohnsonYoung_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif