What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Replies

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *doesn't know who or what spudz Mackenzie is post*
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    Lou_CypherIamNumberOneL3NUlord nemesis
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    How is something starring mutants not science-fiction?

Bitch, don't kill my vibe. LOL
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    BroddieIdiopathic Joker
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28
    Matthew Vaughn wants to make a Fantastic Four movie. Fox better lock him down before WB does.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_CypherCainsapp08_2001DarthRozay
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone going to watch The Gifted (The X-Men) TV show?

Just finished episode one and it's straight. Things happen fast, not a lot of build up.
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    CainKingFreemansapp08_2001iron man1
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just finished episode one and it's straight. Things happen fast, not a lot of build up.

I fux with it.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Cainiron man1illestni99ainne
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,929 Regulator

I liked it. Was cool to see Polaris in screen
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it so far it's dope
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Why are they bringing useless ass Psylocke back for Dark Phoenix? Olivia Munn must give great dome.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    IamNumberOnesapp08_2001CJnj2089
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,929 Regulator
    Why are they bringing useless ass Psylocke back for Dark Phoenix? Olivia Munn must give great dome.

They'll need another psychic to fight Phoenix
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Cain wrote: »

They already have Charles.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke

Didn't know it dropped. About to watch now.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

They already have Charles.

Not enough. Im anticipating a "combined effort" against Phoenix and failing miserably
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    Cain
    Just watched the 1st episode last night. I'm digging it. About to watch episode 2 right now.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Ok just finished last night's episode. They are on the right track. I hate the fact that it's not connected to the X-Men movies. (They confirmed this) but it's also the reason I love it, because it's its own continuity.

awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    When did they say it wasn't in the same universe the movies/Legion? They've been saying the contrary all along.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_Cypher
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator
    When did they say it wasn't in the same universe the movies/Legion? They've been saying the contrary all along.

I've read legion is in the mcu
    Fuck you, I'm a mod

Legion is part of the X-Men movie universe not the MCU. The Gifted according to Fox, Bryan Singer and Simon Kinsberg months ago is also part of the X-Men movie verse. black ceasar's post is the first time I heard that it might not be.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator

Legion is part of the X-Men movie universe not the MCU. The Gifted according to Fox, Bryan Singer and Simon Kinsberg months ago is also part of the X-Men movie verse. black ceasar's post is the first time I heard that it might not be.

Just saying what I've read through multiple sources. I'm surprised you aint in the know
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    edited October 10

Just saying what I've read through multiple sources. I'm surprised you aint in the know

It's not MCU though. Marvel gave the X-Men live action TV rights to Fox as a trade for the skrulls (not Super Skrull though he's still at Fox) and Ego the Living Planet who were tied up with the F4 movie rights. As well Scarlet Witch and a version of Quicksilver that functions as her brother which was tied up with the X-Men movie rights.

In return Fox got the X live action TV rights which is why we now have Legion and The Gifted and they also got to use the Negasonic Teenage Warhead name even though they had to change the character herself.

Marvel's function on these shows is as licensers and exec producers but Marvel Studios is not creatively involved at all. Fox's X-Men team led by Singer and Kinberg are.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_Cypher