What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Replies

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New Mutants is being planned as a trilogy, and it takes place in the modern day. (Same time as Deadpool.)

Also, it is going to connect to the X-Men movies, but the director is tight lipped about it.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    PILL_COSBY
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

The New Mutants is being planned as a trilogy, and it takes place in the modern day. (Same time as Deadpool.)

Also, it is going to connect to the X-Men movies, but the director is tight lipped about it.

Yeah sure, whatever :/
    a.mannCopper

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/13/new-mutants-x-men-universe-new-characters/
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the 1st episode last night. I'm digging it. About to watch episode 2 right now.

Is the homie Legion in this one???
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/13/new-mutants-x-men-universe-new-characters/

Man i just don't care
    PILL_COSBYCopper

Man i'm just not hyped for this movie
    PILL_COSBYCopper
    Just watched the 1st episode last night. I'm digging it. About to watch episode 2 right now.

Is the homie Legion in this one???

No. Not only that, there will never be a crossover between Legion and The Gifted due to being in alternate dimensions.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Logan' Spinoff Movie About X-23 Being Scripted

Logan may have been the last time Hugh Jackman will play Wolverine, but it may not be the last fans have seen of Dafne Keen as X-23.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Logan director James Mangold revealed that he is working on a script for a potential spinoff film about Laura, Wolverine’s clone.

"We're just working on a script," Mangold said of the project.

While a script in the making is not the same thing as a movie being put into production – there’s a long walk between point A and point B in that process – Mangold believes the success of DC Films’ Wonder Woman may lead to more films focused on other female heroes like Laura.

"Patty [Jenkins]'s success with that film only solidifies more for studios that there's less to fear with a female protagonist," Mangold says. "The more that keeps getting hit home, that ends up giving me more space turning around and going, 'Well here we are with a female protagonist. That's incredible. And what are we going to do with her?' And that's where we are with that [the Laura script] right now, dreaming."

The last time the idea of an X-23 spinoff movie was mentioned was when Logan producer Hutch Parker simply said that it was a possibility.

“Anything is possible," Parker said. "I think part of the fun of this universe is, as it’s expanded and it’s gotten more off-shoots, there are ways to potentially explore X-23 further. It’s something we’ve been talking about a little bit and have, frankly, going back a bit. So that’s a possibility.”

Logan currently has an 87.5 ComicBook.com Composite Score, the second highest ComicBook.com composite score of any comic book movie.

Logan also has a 4.48 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Rating, making it the highest rated comic book movie ever among ComicBook.com Users. Let us know what you thought of Logan by giving the film your own personal ComicBook.com User Rating below.

Logan is now available in home media.

Upcoming X-Men movies include The New Mutants, opening April 13, 2018, Deadpool 2, opening June 1, 2018, X-Men: Dark Phoenix, opening November 2, 2018, and Gambit, opening February 14, 2019.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/10/24/logan-x-23-spinoff-x-men-movies/
    sapp08_2001CJPILL_COSBYblack caesar
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 X Men films in one year?

I get the feeling something's getting pushed back
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 X Men films in one year?

I get the feeling something's getting pushed back

LOL NO HYPE WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fox is on a mission to milk the fuck out of x-men/mutants till it's dry. Then they will give it back to marvel. Just running the shit into the ground with all this randomness. Then they don't even try to at least halfway stick to the source material. These mothafuckas are clearly not true fans. They are just people who see some shit that they can play around with that already has a brand. Also make a bunch of money off of it. Shit should be pissing you off if you really are any kind of fan.

Lots of talks about the fantastic four coming back to marvel though. Hope it's true!! We need galctus and the silver surfer for the infinity war.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

Splackavelli
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Mutants is a thing that doesn't really need to exist. It's like making a Young Avengers or Future Foundation movie
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    SplackavelliAgrv2385
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    New Mutants is a thing that doesn't really need to exist. It's like making a Young Avengers or Future Foundation movie

I agree, unless this will be a new team of xmen in future films.

Gotta admit though them making it kind of a horror movie has me intrigued.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

I agree, unless this will be a new team of xmen in future films.

Gotta admit though them making it kind of a horror movie has me intrigued.

I think a lot of people are taken in by the horror aspect. I do wonder how it will go.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 7
    Fox is looking to sell. Disney's willing to bid. Talks are at a standstill.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    edited November 7
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Not Happy about Disney buying Fox , its bad for film and TV creativity in my opinion.

Im happy they already bought out Lucas film which is partnered with fox studios to make starwars. disney: " I feel the hatred swelling you strike me down fox studios and your journey towards the dark side will be complete." :naughty:

spmkl2rvonnq.jpg
    edited November 7
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Not Happy about Disney buying Fox , its bad for film and TV creativity in my opinion.

It is. But I don't know if it'll be easy. I would think antitrust laws would play an angle. DOJ is threatening to cockblock the AT&T and Time Warner merger for similar reasons.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heard disney was only interested in the news and sports division not the film
    sapp08_2001metal face terroristSplackavelli
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,195 Regulator
    nj2089 wrote: »

the cant buy that , coz that would be a monopoly.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

CottonCitySlim
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats what they couldn't buy. Disney obviously wants the marvel characters back but they'll probably have to pay a little more. Im thinking they lowballed fox
    photo.jpg
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard 2pac was alive and well in hawaii
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    infamous114
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11

Milo was the WOAT
    rocket-2.gif
    Didn't laugh once. I really hope the movie doesn't suck. Really enjoyed the first one despite my genuine dislike of the Deadpool character all these years.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    nickel-us PL3NU