What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder whos funeral they're attending.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,503 Regulator
    I don't think Apocolypse was as bad as people say it is.

I'm gonna rent it tonight and watch it again. In many ways, it reminds me of Justice League.

Bruh WTF is this? Firestick, terrarium tv search X-Men watch movie

@soul rattler
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Lou_Cyphersoul rattlerKingFreeman
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 8
    Don't bother rebooting X-Men. First family needs to be the backbone of phase 4. Finally I could care about the MCU beyond Spidey again. We're gonna get the muthafucking Super Skrull in that bitch and Kang and more importantly DOOM!
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    soul rattler
    Cable will fight Thanos much to Deadpool's confusion. Brolin has 2 roles go ahead and give Vin the Surfer.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    metal face terroristStoneColdMikey
    Just leave Die Hard alone.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    StoneColdMikeyRue_Flexington
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So will Michael B Jordan be Johnny storm?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

soul rattlersapp08_2001CJblack caesar
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,563 Regulator
    More importantly...

Hulk vs Wolverine

Hulk vs Thing

Thing vs Wolverine

Doom vs Avengers

Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man... Disney winning outchea.

I hope they back off of that new app and just put all their shit on HULU
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    edited December 8

That's why they did this in the first place. Not happening.

If I have to pay these assholes to watch Fargo, American Horror Sorry and It's Always Sunny though I'll be tight. Leave FX as is but yo Disney owns the muthafucking Simpsons now. Shit.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    StoneColdMikeyiron man1
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,563 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »

If I have to pay these assholes to watch Fargo, American Horror Sorry and It's Always Sunny though I'll be tight. Leave FX as is but yo Disney owns the muthafucking Simpsons now. Shit.

And family guy. And Fox News
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Huey_C
    edited December 8

And family guy. And Fox News

They dont own Fox news. Newscorp sold them the Fox TV and film production studios and it's entertainment networks (Fox, FX, FXX) but they kept the news networks.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Huey_C
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,503 Regulator
    I wonder how theh csn own 2 broadcasting channels, abc and fox?
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Wonder whos funeral they're attending.

They are attending the fox xmen and fantastic four franchises funeral. R.I.p. rot in pieces fox *pisses on gravesite

That one was for my nigga the avengers quicksilver the original marvel speedster. Not that bee gees reject with a walkman.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't bother rebooting X-Men. First family needs to be the backbone of phase 4. Finally I could care about the MCU beyond Spidey again. We're gonna get the muthafucking Super Skrull in that bitch and Kang and more importantly DOOM!

Also no more motorcycle suits dammit. Give the xmen individual uniforms. I know marvel can pull it off. Also give us sentinels that don't look like vacuum cleaners. They don't have to look like the comics version but make them look more fearsome.
    What will become of deadpool? Maybe they'll make it a Netflix series or they could make it pg 13 they could still have violence and gore. Deadpool wasn't too gory anyhow. They can just keep the momentum but no f-bombs.
    Angeles1son85StoneColdMikeyHuey_C
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, this might be the first time I've every agreed with you about some movie shit, but you're spot on (other than the struck part).
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    What will become of deadpool? Maybe they'll make it a Netflix series or they could make it pg 13 they could still have violence and gore. Deadpool wasn't too gory anyhow. They can just keep the momentum but no f-bombs.

They're not gonna fuck with a movie series generating that much money im sure. Plus it'll be a while before Disney themselves starts commissioning creative directions on these things. Ink is barely dry.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're not gonna fuck with a movie series generating that much money im sure. Plus it'll be a while before Disney themselves starts commissioning creative directions on these things. Ink is barely dry.

Nah expect that shit to happen ASAP. X-men and the F4 are long overdue for adjustments
    Lou_Cypher

Nah expect that shit to happen ASAP. X-men and the F4 are long overdue for adjustments

Deadpool 2 and Dark Phoenix are still shooting. People need to slow their roll.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    sapp08_2001
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,503 Regulator
    Could care less about FF I'm just happy xmen is under the MCU umbrella again. FF coming home is a good thing don't get me wrong because of the God Galactus will be seen on screen but I was never a huge FF fan. I just hope they fix The Thing and make him look good on screen. The first two film's dude playing him was short lol WTF

Xmen on the other hand has so many stories to run with that fits the climate nowadays that they can build off that for year's.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Lou_CypherIdiopathic JokerKingFreeman
    How long till we get another attempt at Alien Vs. Predator? I expect them to milk all this shit bone dry.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo...

The Illuminati...

As long as they let Tony Stark "retire" and not have Thanos kill him.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    Lou_Cypher