What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - (Now Showing) Logan "Wolverine" - March 2017

Replies

• KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zod is the front runner to play cable...
    photo.jpg
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,123 Regulator
    Pitt could work as cable
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Lou_Cypher
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,303 Regulator
    edited March 24
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    I think if he can add muscle hed kill it

hqdefault.jpg

that's what logan would look like if they made an x men movie in the 70's
    Joker_De_La_LoverHundredEyes Smokey Tha Bandit
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    X-Men Apocalypse wasn't even that bad. Like a 5 outta 10 at worst. Still better than Origins or The Last Stand and stop acting like Marvel Studios would've ever greenlit shit like Logan or Deadpool as we know them. They wouldn't have. Probably would've been some more cornball MCU commercials.

hold up i'm not done here. I said a deal for x-men between marvel and fox. fox can keep making wolverine and Deadpool I'm cool with that and don't give fox too much credit if it wasn't for ryan Reynolds campaigning for a good Deadpool movie it wouldn't have happened. I don't think x- men don't need to be r rated a pg 13 rating is fine. I don't like the sound of x men supernova because that sounds like the phoenix saga again. so I guess they are trying to re up because they didn't get It right the first time.
    i'm sick of phoenix that story doesn't need to be told agaom. I feel that marvel will give us a fully fleshed out xmen with better developed characters capturing the look and the feel to boot and not another mc wolverine and the x-men back up dancers movie. for all the og trilogy they never used cyclops correctly. rogue didn't do shit but cry for 3 movies straight etc. think about it. I feel the same way about the ff. how can they pull of a infinity wars movie without galactus or silver surfer?
    Bcotton5PILL_COSBY
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,717 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »
    I think if he can add muscle hed kill it

hqdefault.jpg

that's what logan would look like if they made an x men movie in the 70's

You can't be serious
    #Mikeyismod2017
    infamous114SuperManuel
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29
    Broddie wrote: »
    X-Men Apocalypse wasn't even that bad. Like a 5 outta 10 at worst. Still better than Origins or The Last Stand and stop acting like Marvel Studios would've ever greenlit shit like Logan or Deadpool as we know them. They wouldn't have. Probably would've been some more cornball MCU commercials.

hold up i'm not done here. I said a deal for x-men between marvel and fox. fox can keep making wolverine and Deadpool I'm cool with that and don't give fox too much credit if it wasn't for ryan Reynolds campaigning for a good Deadpool movie it wouldn't have happened. I don't think x- men don't need to be r rated a pg 13 rating is fine. I don't like the sound of x men supernova because that sounds like the phoenix saga again. so I guess they are trying to re up because they didn't get It right the first time.
    i'm sick of phoenix that story doesn't need to be told agaom. I feel that marvel will give us a fully fleshed out xmen with better developed characters capturing the look and the feel to boot and not another mc wolverine and the x-men back up dancers movie. for all the og trilogy they never used cyclops correctly. rogue didn't do shit but cry for 3 movies straight etc. think about it. I feel the same way about the ff. how can they pull of a infinity wars movie without galactus or silver surfer?

Bro I a grown man in my 30s cried when Jackman's wolvie gets called daddy by his daughter and for the first time in 17 yrs worth of film expressed genuine happiness with his eyes. At the most crucial moment ofnhis life.Nothing Marvel Studios would've done could top that. The X-Men are fine where they are.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    StoneColdMikeysapp08_2001Bcotton5illestni99ainnenj2089CainHuey_CDNB1PILL_COSBYSuperManuel
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has this hit the net yet? I'm gonna cop when it hits bluray but still
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    has this hit the net yet? I'm gonna cop when it hits bluray but still

It's on Kodi. Or so I've heard.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    DNB1
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching Logan and Xavier is funny as fuck

He's saving this movie for me because I'll be honest, I'm quite bored by it
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Beta wrote: »
    Watching Logan and Xavier is funny as fuck

He's saving this movie for me because I'll be honest, I'm quite bored by it

I laughed when he was like "you left me with that fucking albino".
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_CypherMrCrookedLetteraneed123
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were over the top gratuitous with the profanity, like a kid cussing with his friends, lol. Didn't take me out of it though. Dope movie! I think this is the direction DC is trying to go. They just serious with no heart though.
    OmegaConflictillestni99ainneMrCrookedLetterSuperManuel
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 37,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth A 2nd watch
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh Brolin has been cast as Cable for Deadpool 2. Officially.

CJsapp08_2001SuperManuel
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Josh Brolin has been cast as Cable for Deadpool 2. Officially.

Damn. Remember how he was almost Batman too?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    VisionBOasis
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha dude loves him some comicbook films.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,717 Regulator
    That's. Great casting
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos is Cable
    Finkle is Einhorn

I really lol'd at this shit!
    photo.jpg
    josh brolin is a good choice. I prefer him rather than brad pit.
    sapp08_2001Huey_Cillestni99ainneDarthRozay
    Ima wait for the Logan Blu ray to come out to watch it again. That ones definitely getting added to the collection
    iron man1illestni99ainneDarthRozaydontdiedontkillanyon