The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - (Now Showing) Logan "Wolverine" - March 2017

1103104105106107109»

Replies

• BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Tired of all the time jumping. They need some better organization skills

That's part of X-Men comics. One of the superhero franchises with the most time travel and time jumping (prequels and epilogues) is X-Men. Only makes sense that the movies eventually got there too.

I guess that explains why havoc is 20 yrs older than his older brother cyclops. :/

It's because Matthew Vaughn chose to add him to his First Class story. As if the movies haven't been filled with glaring differences from the comics from the beginning.

theres no excuse for that.

Lmao it's creators choice to do whatever they feel when they create something. That's why they're hired.
    soul rattler
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie was ok. I liked X-24 and how Professor X caused those seizures.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 50,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was cool, I liked it
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logan was a great fucking movie. Loved that they made it rated R and a character driven movie. There is nothing wrong with showing the human side/character flaws in a comic book movie. That's why the Dark Knight trilogy a classic.
    Joker_De_La_Loveriron man1sapp08_2001
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Jack or Young Clint Would've Made Ill Wolverines

jack-nicholson-gif-9.gif

tumblr_o4n7nhPv531s2wio8o1_500.gif

Burt Reynolds Too (Deliverance Era #Pause #NoNedBeatty

14534-4769.jpg

I think the late-80s-early-90s Mel Gibson would've made a good Wolverine.
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 5,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Logan was a great fucking movie. Loved that they made it rated R and a character driven movie. There is nothing wrong with showing the human side/character flaws in a comic book movie. That's why the Dark Knight trilogy a classic.

Yes. The Dark Knight trilogy had some of the dopest villains too