What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - (Now Showing) Logan "Wolverine" - March 2017

Replies

• C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching it again and this shit so dope. The acting from Jackman, Stewart, and especially Merchant was the best from any comic book movie I've ever seen.

Merchant's Caliban could have been a dope downtrodden Nosferatu burdened with having to kill to live and being an outcast.
    Lou_Cypher
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    OmegaConflictIamNumberOneSuperManuel
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Watching it again and this shit so dope. The acting from Jackman, Stewart, and especially Merchant was the best from any comic book movie I've ever seen.

Merchant's Caliban could have been a dope downtrodden Nosferatu burdened with having to kill to live and being an outcast.

I wish they explained more about Caliban's role in the movie. I know they did somewhat (he was used to track mutants but now takes care of Xavier) but flashbacks or more details would have been dope. I had no idea Merchant was going to be in the movie, but he did an amazing job imo. Just from all the other stuff ive seen him in, it was all comedy, but he played the dramatic caliban really well.
    C da Night King
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19

This is Brolin on the set of Deadpool 2
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    sapp08_2001CJillestni99ainne
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,984 Regulator
    Reynolds is gonna make a Thanos joke
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    CJLou_Cypherillestni99ainneRecaptimus_Prime360
    1CK1S wrote: »

Wtf does this mean?
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is deadpool 2 forreal filming? i thought Brolin would still be on set at Infinity war.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,551 Regulator
    1CK1S wrote: »

Wtf does this mean?

its a joke on Thanos and him also being cable.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

soul rattler
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they were just making a cast of him which is pretty standard shit on these type of movies.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    StoneColdMikey#1hiphopjunki3CJillestni99ainne
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I KNEW IT!! I just saw article about the next x men movie being about the dark phoenix saga. they better do it right this time. this movie needs to take place n the early 90's have good team roster along with individualized costumes like they did at the end of xmen apocalypse. they better have key members on the team like night crawler , worlverine and colossus(Deadpool version) they better have the shi'ar empire in on this as well and it needs to be a 2 parter or a trilogy at least. FOX BETTER BRING IT THIS TIME FOR REAL GOTDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sapp08_2001BetaJonah 2.0soul rattlerillestni99ainne
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I KNEW IT!! I just saw article about the next x men movie being about the dark phoenix saga. they better do it right this time. this movie needs to take place n the early 90's have good team roster along with individualized costumes like they did at the end of xmen apocalypse. they better have key members on the team like night crawler , worlverine and colossus(Deadpool version) they better have the shi'ar empire in on this as well and it needs to be a 2 parter or a trilogy at least. FOX BETTER BRING IT THIS TIME FOR REAL GOTDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why you disappoint yourself. Stop building up what you THINK it should be in your head and wait to see what it actually IS instead and you wouldn't continue to be let down.

all I know is they dropped the ball with x3 and age of apocalypse. they better do right this time at least make it as good as dofp. how can they screw up the second trilogy with the third movie again? they better learn from Deadpool and logan in order to make good x men movie.
    sapp08_2001illestni99ainne
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,984 Regulator
    X-Men meets Mortal Kombat
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    nickel-us P
    Broddie wrote: »

This is why you disappoint yourself. Stop building up what you THINK it should be in your head and wait to see what it actually IS instead and you wouldn't continue to be let down.

Dont mind him, he's a troll
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Beta
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    This was so much better than Old Man Logan

I bet all those niggas calling it boring love Micheal Bay Transformers and hate reading books.

Soon as I finished the movie I'm like dam old Man Logan wouldn't of only struck half the notes this movie did would it of had a better "cool" factor yes would it of been a better movie no

This movie is classic imo I've been watching X-Men all my life so yeah I have a strong connection to these characters and I also watch the movie differently because there struggle is based on ours

I have 0 complaints in this movie other than that x-24 savagery could of been turnt up a few notches to show how real prime Logan was

THIS!
    i love the XMen movies based off this fact alone..

i be feelin like they tryin to tell us somethin..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Joker_De_La_Lovermetal face terrorist
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched it good movie . Wolverine should have been rated r from the jump. It would have been nice if he didn't die and was just able to live in peace same for Xavier. But I'm cool with how things ended
    Batman2k
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But then X Men turned into an allegory for LGBT issues.

Remember Angel in X3? And the "have you ever tried not being a mutant"?

Damn I hate X3.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    StoneColdMikeySuperManuelRue_FlexingtonCottonCitySlimBatman2k
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well obviously it would since that's where civil rights issues evolved to. X-Men was always a voice for outsiders. That's why it was always Marvel's best properties. More outsiders in this world than anything else.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Batman2k
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    Just watched the first X-Men film from 2000 and that shit has aged so well! Didn't realize it until me and my son were watching Logan that he wasn't born when it came out so had never seen it.

He loved it because there were like 30 mutants in it, lol. And Wolverine's intro was crazy dope!
    sapp08_2001soul rattlerJoker_De_La_Lover