The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - (Now Showing) Logan "Wolverine" - March 2017

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha dude loves him some comicbook films.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,244 Regulator
    That's. Great casting
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos is Cable
    Finkle is Einhorn

I really lol'd at this shit!
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    josh brolin is a good choice. I prefer him rather than brad pit.
    sapp08_2001Huey_Cillestni99ainneDarthRozay
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima wait for the Logan Blu ray to come out to watch it again. That ones definitely getting added to the collection
    iron man1illestni99ainneDarthRozaydontdiedontkillanyon
  • charles2charles2 Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching it again and this shit so dope. The acting from Jackman, Stewart, and especially Merchant was the best from any comic book movie I've ever seen.

Merchant's Caliban could have been a dope downtrodden Nosferatu burdened with having to kill to live and being an outcast.
    Lou_Cypher
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Watching it again and this shit so dope. The acting from Jackman, Stewart, and especially Merchant was the best from any comic book movie I've ever seen.

Merchant's Caliban could have been a dope downtrodden Nosferatu burdened with having to kill to live and being an outcast.

I wish they explained more about Caliban's role in the movie. I know they did somewhat (he was used to track mutants but now takes care of Xavier) but flashbacks or more details would have been dope. I had no idea Merchant was going to be in the movie, but he did an amazing job imo. Just from all the other stuff ive seen him in, it was all comedy, but he played the dramatic caliban really well.
    charles2
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 26,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19

This is Brolin on the set of Deadpool 2
    sapp08_2001CJillestni99ainne
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,693 Regulator
    Reynolds is gonna make a Thanos joke
    CJLou_Cypherillestni99ainneRecaptimus_Prime360
    1CK1S wrote: »

Wtf does this mean?
    Is deadpool 2 forreal filming? i thought Brolin would still be on set at Infinity war.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 2,463 Regulator
    1CK1S wrote: »

Wtf does this mean?

its a joke on Thanos and him also being cable.
    soul rattler
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they were just making a cast of him which is pretty standard shit on these type of movies.
    StoneColdMikey#1hiphopjunki3CJillestni99ainne
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I KNEW IT!! I just saw article about the next x men movie being about the dark phoenix saga. they better do it right this time. this movie needs to take place n the early 90's have good team roster along with individualized costumes like they did at the end of xmen apocalypse. they better have key members on the team like night crawler , worlverine and colossus(Deadpool version) they better have the shi'ar empire in on this as well and it needs to be a 2 parter or a trilogy at least. FOX BETTER BRING IT THIS TIME FOR REAL GOTDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sapp08_2001BetaJonah 2.0soul rattlerillestni99ainne
    Broddie wrote: »
    I KNEW IT!! I just saw article about the next x men movie being about the dark phoenix saga. they better do it right this time. this movie needs to take place n the early 90's have good team roster along with individualized costumes like they did at the end of xmen apocalypse. they better have key members on the team like night crawler , worlverine and colossus(Deadpool version) they better have the shi'ar empire in on this as well and it needs to be a 2 parter or a trilogy at least. FOX BETTER BRING IT THIS TIME FOR REAL GOTDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why you disappoint yourself. Stop building up what you THINK it should be in your head and wait to see what it actually IS instead and you wouldn't continue to be let down.

all I know is they dropped the ball with x3 and age of apocalypse. they better do right this time at least make it as good as dofp. how can they screw up the second trilogy with the third movie again? they better learn from Deadpool and logan in order to make good x men movie.
    sapp08_2001illestni99ainne
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,693 Regulator
    X-Men meets Mortal Kombat
    nickel-us P
    Broddie wrote: »

This is why you disappoint yourself. Stop building up what you THINK it should be in your head and wait to see what it actually IS instead and you wouldn't continue to be let down.

Dont mind him, he's a troll
    Beta
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 21,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    This was so much better than Old Man Logan

I bet all those niggas calling it boring love Micheal Bay Transformers and hate reading books.

Soon as I finished the movie I'm like dam old Man Logan wouldn't of only struck half the notes this movie did would it of had a better "cool" factor yes would it of been a better movie no

This movie is classic imo I've been watching X-Men all my life so yeah I have a strong connection to these characters and I also watch the movie differently because there struggle is based on ours

I have 0 complaints in this movie other than that x-24 savagery could of been turnt up a few notches to show how real prime Logan was

THIS!
    i love the XMen movies based off this fact alone..

i be feelin like they tryin to tell us somethin..
    Joker_De_La_Lovermetal face terrorist