What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,267 Regulator
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao he s right everybody turns things into a race issue

It just bothered me how dude came home to his family slaughtered then he caught it and then *sniff* professor

They didn't bother nobody..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

OmegaConflict
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao he s right everybody turns things into a race issue

It just bothered me how dude came home to his family slaughtered then he caught it and then *sniff* professor

They didn't bother nobody..

Exactly... it ain't bout race but I was like damn they killed them off .... what was their point in the movie. It was super random. Just my opinion...
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,318 Regulator
    Before the rang seen. Xavier and wolverine still was bickering about the girl. The ranch family showed specifically wolverine about family . Then he also seen the cost of family well Lost when x-24 killed them all. It was suppose to be emotional
    #Mikeyismod2017
    L3NUBroddieDarthRozay
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the rang seen. Xavier and wolverine still was bickering about the girl. The ranch family showed specifically wolverine about family . Then he also seen the cost of family well Lost when x-24 killed them all. It was suppose to be emotional

Movie did its job
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

OmegaConflict
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw it last sunday. movie was funny as hell to me. one of the funniest parts was when the reavers was chasing the mutant kids through the woods near north Dakota In the end. the way that chubby lil' nigga with the electric powers was hauling ass had me cracking up.
    aneed123C da Night KingStewMorganFreemanKing
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadpool 2 Casts Jack Kesy In Villain Role

Deadpool 2 has found its first villain.

Jack Kesy will go up against Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool in the sequel to 2016's hit R-rated superhero film, Deadline reports.

The identity of Kesy's character was not confirmed, but sources suggest he may be playing classic X-Men villain Black Tom Cassidy.

Black Tom Cassidy was created by Chris Claremont and Dave Cockrum and first appear Uncanny X-Men #101 in 1976. In the Marvel Comics universe, Black Tom Cassidy is a mutant who can manipulate and project energy through plant life, usually using a shillelagh as a weapon of choice.

Black Tom is the cousin of Sean Cassidy, the X-Man Banshee who was played by Caleb Landry Jones in X-Men: First Class. Tom raised Banshee's daughter Theresa, who grew up to become the mutant X-Force member Siryn and later fell romantically for Deadpool.

Black Tom has also been a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants but is best known for teaming up with Juggernaut, who was played by Vinnie Jones in X-Men: The Last Stand. Tom and Juggernaut most recently reteamed in the debut issue of X-Men Blue earlier this year.

Kesy is most recognizable for his role on The Strain television series. He'll next appear in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Zac Effron's Baywatch movie.

Deadpool 2 currently has a 4.18 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating, making it the fifth most anticipated upcoming comic book movie among ComicBook.com readers. Let us know how excited you are for Deadpool 2 by giving it your own anticipation rating below.

David Leitch (John Wick) will direct the sequel, taking over for original Deadpool director Tim Miller. Fox is reportedly aiming for a June start of production in Vancouver.

Ryan Reynolds will return as Wade Wilson, a.k.a. Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth. For the sequel, he'll be joined by Josh Brolin as Cable. Cable was co-created by Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld and Louise Simonson. He has often been paired with Deadpool as his grim, serious demeanor serves as the perfect foil to Deadpool's crude and zany humor. The duo headlined an ongoing comic book series, Cable & Deadpool, for 50 issues.

Atlanta star Zazie Beetz has also been cast in Deadpool 2. She will play Domino, a mutant with probability manipulation abilities that endows her with improbably good luck. In the Marvel Comics Universe, Domino was a member of Cable's mercenary crew, Six Pack, and one of his early love interests.

Deadpool 2 opens in theaters on June 1, 2018.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/24/deadpool-2-jack-kesy-villain-black-tom/
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that gotta do with Fox?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit didnt notice
    OmegaConflict
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the one scene where black people are doing shit, and they all get killed?

The fact that anyone with half a brain saw that coming is what's wrong with Hollywood. Hollywood has a fetish for black death.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    sapp08_2001aneed123
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think anything of it other than the family would still be alive if Wolverine and co didn't stay the night.

That's why I thought it was fucked up. Try to do the right thing and trouble still follow you
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    DarthRozay#1hiphopjunki3
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    I just saw it last sunday. movie was funny as hell to me. one of the funniest parts was when the reavers was chasing the mutant kids through the woods near north Dakota In the end. the way that chubby lil' nigga with the electric powers was hauling ass had me cracking up.

lmao yo i busted out laughin in the movie theater like why they had to do him like that? reminded me of the lil chubby kid from hooklol

Yoooooooo....lmao
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black tom Cassidy as th main Deadpool villain? he's boring on his own without the juggernaut. didn't he become a living tree like groot? that was back in 2004 though. I remember when juggernaut was an x-man for a minute what happened? oh yeah colossus wound up wearing the cytorrak armor.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    49986518.jpg

Fuck outta here

If on screen rape was as widely prevalent in television and film as black death is in 2017, there would be protests at every theater and studio until things changed.

But it's ok to introduce minor sideline black characters whose only purpose is to die. This isn't the diversity we were asking for. They're giving us the middle finger and people don't even realize it.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    infamous114sapp08_2001L3NURevolver Ocelot
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Just in case nobody heard, Hugh Jackman said he would put the claws back on only if marvel studios had something to do with it.

I fucks with Hugh Jackman.

#FreeTheXmen
    #FreeFantasticFour
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

SplackavelliHundredEyes
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sho do miss Zoe Kravitz sexy ass as Angel Salvadore.
    art-353-zoekravitz-200x0.jpg

angelsalvadore-xmenfirstclass-6.jpeg

No ass whatsoever
    What else you got
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    sapp08_2001soul rattlerChi SnowMaywood
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Director & Returning Cast Confirmed

The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. This includes Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the role of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi'ar Empire, one of the major political and military powers of the Marvel universe.

Kinberg was previously rumored to be making his directorial debut on X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though when asked about the matter at the time he would only say such rumors were premature. Kinberg is taking over for Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies (X-Men and X2: X-Men United) and the most recent two X-Men movies (X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse). Singer is stepping away from the franchise to pursue other films.

The matter of Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy, and Hoult's returns was up in the air following X-Men: Apocalypse. Each actor's three-film contract was up with the completion of the trilogy begun in X-Men: First Class and Lawrence, in particular, had been vocal about her desire to leave the franchise. It seems all four have renegotiated to return, though the terms of their new deals remain unknown.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.72 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the film your own user anticipation rating below.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be a direct sequel to X-Men: Apocalypse. The film will take place in the 1990s and will be inspired by "The Dark Phoenix Saga," the most popular X-Men story of all time.

Fox attempted to adapt "The Dark Phoenix Saga" once previously, in X-Men: The Last Stand. The attempt was not well-received by fans.

http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/14/x-men-dark-phoenix-simon-kinberg-cast/
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,235 Regulator
    aslong as it aint Bryan Singer.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

sapp08_2001illestni99ainne