What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,154 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Channing tatum said he is officially working on gambit

About 10 years too late
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    Channing Potato always talking about Gambit. He's worse than Ryan Reynolds before Deadpool was finally made. Save that talk for when the project actually locks down a director and keeps them.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    pissedoffnobody
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    Fox is making a movie on doctor doom
    #Mikeyismod2017
    SplackavelliLou_Cypherillestni99ainnemetal face terroristsoul rattlerBetaOmegaConflictMorganFreemanKingPILL_COSBY
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,154 Regulator
    Frog guy getting a movie too?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    soul rattler
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to see Alexander Skarsgard get it, he's not done great at the B.O. so far but his previous roles in Generation Kill and True Blood show he can play a pragmatic leader as well as a charismatic but brutal authoritarian, he's got the imposing height and build, he can speak in different languages and dialects convincingly... I think there is potential there.

I always wanted to see Mark Strong in that role in an FF film. Or at least someone in his age range.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21

I'd like to see Alexander Skarsgard get it, he's not done great at the B.O. so far but his previous roles in Generation Kill and True Blood show he can play a pragmatic leader as well as a charismatic but brutal authoritarian, he's got the imposing height and build, he can speak in different languages and dialects convincingly... I think there is potential there.

I'm just farted on my tablet that's how much I hate Fox's grip on marvel properties. They will fuck this one up also just like they've done it the fantastic four.
    infamous114
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumor sites are saying dude who plays legion in the tv show might be involved in the dr. Doom movie.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    Keep that shit to yourself
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Director & Returning Cast Confirmed

The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. This includes Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the role of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi'ar Empire, one of the major political and military powers of the Marvel universe.

Kinberg was previously rumored to be making his directorial debut on X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though when asked about the matter at the time he would only say such rumors were premature. Kinberg is taking over for Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies (X-Men and X2: X-Men United) and the most recent two X-Men movies (X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse). Singer is stepping away from the franchise to pursue other films.

The matter of Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy, and Hoult's returns was up in the air following X-Men: Apocalypse. Each actor's three-film contract was up with the completion of the trilogy begun in X-Men: First Class and Lawrence, in particular, had been vocal about her desire to leave the franchise. It seems all four have renegotiated to return, though the terms of their new deals remain unknown.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.72 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the film your own user anticipation rating below.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be a direct sequel to X-Men: Apocalypse. The film will take place in the 1990s and will be inspired by "The Dark Phoenix Saga," the most popular X-Men story of all time.

Fox attempted to adapt "The Dark Phoenix Saga" once previously, in X-Men: The Last Stand. The attempt was not well-received by fans.

http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/14/x-men-dark-phoenix-simon-kinberg-cast/

As long as the X-Men don't travel to space, I'm good. They need to take a page from Ultimate X-Men and make the Shiar a cult instead of an army from space.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    soul rattlerPILL_COSBY
    Channing tatum said he is officially working on gambit

He ain't got the juice like that.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. This includes Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the role of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi'ar Empire, one of the major political and military powers of the Marvel universe.

Kinberg was previously rumored to be making his directorial debut on X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though when asked about the matter at the time he would only say such rumors were premature. Kinberg is taking over for Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies (X-Men and X2: X-Men United) and the most recent two X-Men movies (X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse). Singer is stepping away from the franchise to pursue other films.

The matter of Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy, and Hoult's returns was up in the air following X-Men: Apocalypse. Each actor's three-film contract was up with the completion of the trilogy begun in X-Men: First Class and Lawrence, in particular, had been vocal about her desire to leave the franchise. It seems all four have renegotiated to return, though the terms of their new deals remain unknown.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.72 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the film your own user anticipation rating below.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be a direct sequel to X-Men: Apocalypse. The film will take place in the 1990s and will be inspired by "The Dark Phoenix Saga," the most popular X-Men story of all time.

Fox attempted to adapt "The Dark Phoenix Saga" once previously, in X-Men: The Last Stand. The attempt was not well-received by fans.

As long as the X-Men don't travel to space, I'm good. They need to take a page from Ultimate X-Men and make the Shiar a cult instead of an army from space.

Yes.

No more alien army invasions. That is unbelievably played out.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they really dropped the ball. Deadpool is all fox has now.
    sapp08_2001soul rattlerPILL_COSBY
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

They JUST said it will be cosmic
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    soul rattlerblack caesar
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    How the fuck can it not be? Dark Phoenix Saga takes place in SPACE!

We need the Starjammers introduced in this movie. Now that James Marsden won't play Cyclops anymore maybe he can play Corsair (Cyke and Havok's dad).

Hell yea need that Gladiator sonning Juggernaut on the big screen
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    MorganFreemanKingPILL_COSBY
    One thing they need to do is get a better roster because that line up is boring. Get rid of mystique Quicksilver and beast add Colossus and wolverine(new actor) and you'll have a good x men cast for this movie
    PILL_COSBY
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicksilver has been a main highlight of the last 2 X Men films.

Why would you get rid of him?
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    texasdaking88DarthRozay

They JUST said it will be cosmic

Fuck man! SMH
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    edited July 28
    Broddie wrote: »
    How the fuck can it not be? Dark Phoenix Saga takes place in SPACE!

We need the Starjammers introduced in this movie. Now that James Marsden won't play Cyclops anymore maybe he can play Corsair (Cyke and Havok's dad).

Read the Ultimate Marvel version of Phoenix.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Ultimate-X-Men/Issue-66?id=26087

I read the Dark Phoenix saga back in the 80's, but I like Ultimate Marvel's take a lot better.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    So Jessica Chastain is playing Liandra of The Shi'ar

Jessica_Chastain_at_the_Salome_BFI_London_Premiere_%28cropped%29.jpg
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

he's an idiot. that's why he's in ic jail
    soul rattler
    edited July 29
    DarthRozay wrote: »

he's an idiot. that's why he's in ic jail

@DarthRozay
    f5rcw382aa8n.jpg