The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - (Now Showing) Logan "Wolverine" - March 2017

1109110111112114

Replies

  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 17,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just seen Logan last night. Movie was better than all the movies Fox made combined. They do better with R rated movies. Those X-Men movies really suck.
    sapp08_2001
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. lurking in the shadows....Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.movies.com/movie-news/marvel-buzz-39spider-man39-sequel-timeline-revealed-six-mystery-39x-men39-movies-scheduled-through-2021/22813

    Fox Schedules Six More Unknown X-Men Universe Movies

    While not part of the MCU, the Marvel Comics-based X-Men franchise is starting to rival its spiritual cousin as a hugely successful cinematic universe, with audiences and critics. Therefore, we can anticipate a lot more mutants in mainline series sequels and spin-offs starring other popular characters, like Deadpool. Fox, the studio behind this growing megafranchise, has just announced release dates for six more features. We don't know what they are, but here's how the X-Universe is looking through 2021:

    April 13, 2018: New Mutants (now costarring Alice Braga in place of exiting Rosario Dawson)

    June 1, 2018: Deadpool 2

    November 2, 2018: X-Men: Dark Phoenix

    February 14, 2019: TBA

    June 7, 2019: TBA

    November 22, 2019: TBA

    March 13, 2020: TBA

    June 26, 2020: TBA

    October 2, 2020: TBA

    March 5, 2021: TBA

    We can assume at least one of those is another Deadpool sequel, and maybe that long-delayed Gambit movie will finally happen. Could we see a Stark-sisters reunion through this franchise with X-Men's Sophie Turner and New Mutants' Maisie Williams eventually meeting? Could we be seeing a new Wolverine make his debut in one of these, or could fans possibly go the next four years without their favorite razor-clawed X-Man?


    25f6lxt.gif

    3o72F21TwIFc21bxmM.gif

    16kcetz.gif






    PILL_COSBYsoul rattler
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, 3 films in 2020. Fox has something up their sleeve. We'll see how that works out for them though.

    Wonder where x force will land and I wonder how many will be rated r
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WELP, R.I.P X - MEN. My favorites and one of the originals. The comics/cartoons that really got me into marvel and just comics in general. You will be missed, FUCK YOU FOX!!!!!!!!!!! faggots just hating on the upcoming infinity war saga. I'm gonna start a petition.

    Now I see why marvel is killing off the x-men smh. They refuse to speak on no x - men in the new marvel vs capcom game. Whatever deal they were trying to close must have failed with fox. They did speak on the fantastic 4 though, so I think we getting them back at least. Lord have mercy has fox fucked them over!!!! One of the OG and greatest characters/story lines in the marvel universe. The first family, doctor doom, galactus, silver surfer, etc etc.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


    sapp08_2001DarthRozayBroddieinfamous114SuperManuel
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone going to watch The Gifted (The X-Men) TV show?
    awq1l4.png


    xp0aqu.png
    SuperManuelOmegaConflictVulcanRavensoul rattlernj2089
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give it a couple episodes. Not expecting much though
    nj2089
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    Singer is doing the pilot so I might skip that episode but I'll give the show a chance overall. If it's even half as good as Legion then I'm good.
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Channing tatum said he is officially working on gambit
    CJJoker_De_La_Lover#1hiphopjunki3sapp08_2001fortyacresVulcanRavenillestni99ainneHuey_CMorganFreemanKingsoul rattlerOmegaConflictblack caesarSuperManuel
  • pissedoffnobodypissedoffnobody Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Channing tatum said he is officially working on gambit

    He was working on it before when Liman was still on board, the problem has been nailing down the cast and actually getting past script doctoring and concept work. It was meant to shoot in New Orleans 2 years ago before everything seemed to hit the skids and Liman dropped out.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,674 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Channing tatum said he is officially working on gambit

    About 10 years too late
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    Channing Potato always talking about Gambit. He's worse than Ryan Reynolds before Deadpool was finally made. Save that talk for when the project actually locks down a director and keeps them.
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    pissedoffnobody
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,627 Regulator
    Fox is making a movie on doctor doom
    #Mikeyismod2017
    SuperManuelLou_Cypherillestni99ainnemetal face terroristsoul rattlerBetaOmegaConflict
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,674 Regulator
    Frog guy getting a movie too?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    soul rattler
  • pissedoffnobodypissedoffnobody Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fox is making a movie on doctor doom

    I'd like to see Alexander Skarsgard get it, he's not done great at the B.O. so far but his previous roles in Generation Kill and True Blood show he can play a pragmatic leader as well as a charismatic but brutal authoritarian, he's got the imposing height and build, he can speak in different languages and dialects convincingly... I think there is potential there.
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fox is making a movie on doctor doom

    I'd like to see Alexander Skarsgard get it, he's not done great at the B.O. so far but his previous roles in Generation Kill and True Blood show he can play a pragmatic leader as well as a charismatic but brutal authoritarian, he's got the imposing height and build, he can speak in different languages and dialects convincingly... I think there is potential there.

    I always wanted to see Mark Strong in that role in an FF film. Or at least someone in his age range.
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    Fox is making a movie on doctor doom

    I'd like to see Alexander Skarsgard get it, he's not done great at the B.O. so far but his previous roles in Generation Kill and True Blood show he can play a pragmatic leader as well as a charismatic but brutal authoritarian, he's got the imposing height and build, he can speak in different languages and dialects convincingly... I think there is potential there.

    I'm just farted on my tablet that's how much I hate Fox's grip on marvel properties. They will fuck this one up also just like they've done it the fantastic four.
    infamous114
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumor sites are saying dude who plays legion in the tv show might be involved in the dr. Doom movie.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,627 Regulator
    Keep that shit to yourself
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • pissedoffnobodypissedoffnobody Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Rumor sites are saying dude who plays legion in the tv show might be involved in the dr. Doom movie.

    Oh, for fuck's sake. Really? Dan Stevens? Fucking Hell. Are Fox's casting agents completelt bereft of any fucking originality? Millar and Schuler-Donner need to start casting their needs a bit further, bad enough they tried to fleece Rosario from the MTVU just to plug her in to New Mutants in effectively a similar role.
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Director & Returning Cast Confirmed

    The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

    Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

    Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. This includes Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

    Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the role of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi'ar Empire, one of the major political and military powers of the Marvel universe.

    Kinberg was previously rumored to be making his directorial debut on X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though when asked about the matter at the time he would only say such rumors were premature. Kinberg is taking over for Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies (X-Men and X2: X-Men United) and the most recent two X-Men movies (X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse). Singer is stepping away from the franchise to pursue other films.

    The matter of Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy, and Hoult's returns was up in the air following X-Men: Apocalypse. Each actor's three-film contract was up with the completion of the trilogy begun in X-Men: First Class and Lawrence, in particular, had been vocal about her desire to leave the franchise. It seems all four have renegotiated to return, though the terms of their new deals remain unknown.

    X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.72 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the film your own user anticipation rating below.

    X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be a direct sequel to X-Men: Apocalypse. The film will take place in the 1990s and will be inspired by "The Dark Phoenix Saga," the most popular X-Men story of all time.

    Fox attempted to adapt "The Dark Phoenix Saga" once previously, in X-Men: The Last Stand. The attempt was not well-received by fans.

    http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/14/x-men-dark-phoenix-simon-kinberg-cast/

    As long as the X-Men don't travel to space, I'm good. They need to take a page from Ultimate X-Men and make the Shiar a cult instead of an army from space.
    awq1l4.png


    xp0aqu.png
    soul rattler
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Channing tatum said he is officially working on gambit

    He ain't got the juice like that.
    awq1l4.png


    xp0aqu.png
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Director & Returning Cast Confirmed

    The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

    Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

    Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. This includes Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

    Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the role of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi'ar Empire, one of the major political and military powers of the Marvel universe.

    Kinberg was previously rumored to be making his directorial debut on X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though when asked about the matter at the time he would only say such rumors were premature. Kinberg is taking over for Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies (X-Men and X2: X-Men United) and the most recent two X-Men movies (X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse). Singer is stepping away from the franchise to pursue other films.

    The matter of Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy, and Hoult's returns was up in the air following X-Men: Apocalypse. Each actor's three-film contract was up with the completion of the trilogy begun in X-Men: First Class and Lawrence, in particular, had been vocal about her desire to leave the franchise. It seems all four have renegotiated to return, though the terms of their new deals remain unknown.

    X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.72 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the film your own user anticipation rating below.

    X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be a direct sequel to X-Men: Apocalypse. The film will take place in the 1990s and will be inspired by "The Dark Phoenix Saga," the most popular X-Men story of all time.

    Fox attempted to adapt "The Dark Phoenix Saga" once previously, in X-Men: The Last Stand. The attempt was not well-received by fans.

    http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/14/x-men-dark-phoenix-simon-kinberg-cast/

    As long as the X-Men don't travel to space, I'm good. They need to take a page from Ultimate X-Men and make the Shiar a cult instead of an army from space.

    That be boring then
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

    [img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    MorganFreemanKingsoul rattlersapp08_2001SuperManuelStoneColdMikey
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Director & Returning Cast Confirmed

    The X-Men movies have officially found the director who will take the franchise cosmic.

    Simon Kinberg is officially confirmed to direct X-Men: Dark Phoenix for 20th Century Fox. Kinberg has been a writer and/or producer on several X-Men movies, including X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Logan, as well as upcoming films New Mutants and Deadpool 2. This will be his directorial debut.

    Fox also confirmed that the stars of X-Men: Apocalypse will return for X-Men: Dark Phoenix. This includes Jennifer Lawrence as Raven/Mystique, Michael Fassbender as Erik Lensherr/Magneto, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier/Professor X, Nicholas Hoult as Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast, Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Munroe/Storm, Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/Cyclops, and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler.

    Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the role of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi'ar Empire, one of the major political and military powers of the Marvel universe.

    Kinberg was previously rumored to be making his directorial debut on X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though when asked about the matter at the time he would only say such rumors were premature. Kinberg is taking over for Bryan Singer, who directed the first two X-Men movies (X-Men and X2: X-Men United) and the most recent two X-Men movies (X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men: Apocalypse). Singer is stepping away from the franchise to pursue other films.

    The matter of Lawrence, Fassbender, McAvoy, and Hoult's returns was up in the air following X-Men: Apocalypse. Each actor's three-film contract was up with the completion of the trilogy begun in X-Men: First Class and Lawrence, in particular, had been vocal about her desire to leave the franchise. It seems all four have renegotiated to return, though the terms of their new deals remain unknown.

    X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.72 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the film your own user anticipation rating below.

    X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be a direct sequel to X-Men: Apocalypse. The film will take place in the 1990s and will be inspired by "The Dark Phoenix Saga," the most popular X-Men story of all time.

    Fox attempted to adapt "The Dark Phoenix Saga" once previously, in X-Men: The Last Stand. The attempt was not well-received by fans.

    http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/06/14/x-men-dark-phoenix-simon-kinberg-cast/

    As long as the X-Men don't travel to space, I'm good. They need to take a page from Ultimate X-Men and make the Shiar a cult instead of an army from space.

    Yes.

    No more alien army invasions. That is unbelievably played out.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

    I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
Sign In or Register to comment.