What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - (Now Showing) Logan "Wolverine" - March 2017

Replies

• SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicksilver has been a main highlight of the last 2 X Men films.

Why would you get rid of him?

he's unnecessary for one thing. he serves no purpose in these movies. he was boring in age of apocalypse. the line up for the next movie sucks they have nobody interesting on that team. they need wolverine and colossus on the team this is the phoenix saga after all so this movie will need all the big players. the sh'iar empire will be envolved so that means at some point the xmen will probably be going had to head with the shi'ar guard.
    you're gonna need colossus for somebody like gladiator. what am I saying? this is fox were talking about. they're going to screw this one up it will be in space but it wont be epic. fox did good with Deadpool and wolverine movies but they have a knack for screwing up x'men flicks. logan was successful because they learned from their mistakes with x-men origins and they took a hint from the fan backlash. if they want to make a good movie they should continue to do so.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except in DOFP he rescued Magneto from a high se purity federal prison.

And in Apocolypse, he's the only reason why everybody did not die in the mansion explosion.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    sapp08_2001CJillestni99ainne
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is so sexy
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except in DOFP he rescued Magneto from a high se purity federal prison.

And in Apocolypse, he's the only reason why everybody did not die in the mansion explosion.

I had no problem with him in dofp. in age of apocalypse imo he had no impact he was just there. he's a one trick pony I don't care to see another rescue sequence in the phoenix saga. they have nightcrawler that's all the team needs for powers that defy quantum physics
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally saw Logan in its 1080p glory

s/o kodi gang

movie is the best Fox marvel movie by far. Sucks it took an R rated Deadpool to make them finally depict the wolverine everyone has been clamoring for
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling she will get naked in this
    Lou_CypherCJStoneColdMikey
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, had a crush on her since ATL
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    Lou_CypherIceBergTaylor
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them boooobiiiieeeees!
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titties looking scrumptious
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Lou_Cypher
    Actress is cute but that's not Domino, it's Misty Knight with a patch of vitiligo. I get they're trying to be cool and fashionable since Winnie Harlow is the new fashion It Girl but I just don't know why they needed to change things up this much considering Deadpool and Colossus were pretty much nailed on recreations. This seems like diversity for the sake of it when really if they wanted to they should have used G.W. Bridge for that rather than racebending Domino.

Just give her a black eye dammit! Fox cant do shit right.
    I dont understand Domino's power.

She can make herself Lucky?
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dont understand Domino's power.

She can make herself Lucky?

She basically controls probability
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Jessica Chastain Confirms X-Men: Dark Phoenix Role

Professor X just found his new love interest. Jessica Chastain has confirmed that she has joined the cast of X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

Chastain has been rumored to be in negotiations to play the villain role in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, that of Lilandra, Majestrix of the Shi’ar Empire and on-again, off-again one true love to Charles Xavier. Chastain confirmed her role via a post on Instagram teasing Professor X actor James McAvoy.

“[James McAvoy] you ready for me up in Montreal? Im gonna make you cry so hard,” Chastain wrote, using the X-Men hashtag and tagging writer/director Simon Kinberg as well.

The original "Dark Phoenix Saga" is a Marvel Comics X-Men story from the early 1980s written by Chris Claremont and drawn by John Bryne. The story begins when Jean Grey becomes possessed by the Phoenix. Then, through the manipulations of Mastermind and the Hellfire Club, the Phoenix is corrupted and became the Dark Phoenix.

The emergence of the Dark Phoenix brought the X-Men into conflict with the Shi'ar Empire, leading to a trial by combat between the X-Men and the Shi'ar Imperial Guard on the Blue Area of the Moon to determine Jean's fate.

While the Hellfire Club appears to have been cut out of X-Men: Dark Phoenix (the group previously appeared in X-Men: First Class), the X-Men do seem to be headed to space for a showdown with Lilandra and the Shi'ar.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix currently has a 3.70 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating. Let us know how excited you are for X-Men: Dark Phoenix by giving the movie your own ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating below.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix will take place in the 1990s. The film will find the X-Men forced to deal with the destructive cosmic entity known as the Phoenix Force. In addition, they'll also be forced to struggle against the Shi'ar, a powerful cosmic empire that both worships and fears the power of the Phoenix.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix is being written and directed by Simon Kinberg, based on the classic X-Men comic book story “The Dark Phoenix Saga,” and will star Sophie Turner, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Tye Sheridan, Alexandra Shipp, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Jessica Chastain, and Evan Peters. Production on X-Men: Dark Phoenix is now underway in Montreal.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix will be released in theaters on November 2, 2018.

http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/08/02/x-men-dark-phoenix-lilandra-jessica-chastain/
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i unno about yall, but after how bad they fucked up x men apoc, im not looking forward to this at all. Granted to me this is the best x-men storyline. But theyll find a way to fuck it up. Apoc was the only x men movie i didnt go see in the theater, fuck that i already saw ivan ooze on the big screen in the 90s.
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

SuperManuelCJAP21illestni99ainne
  • metal face terroristmetal face terrorist Chicago, ILPosts: 1,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet Ryan hit that.
    CJsapp08_2001
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally watched Logan today.

giphy.gif
    soul rattlerblack caesarHundredEyes
    Aww shit! Cable looks dope AF. Brolin became one buff old man.
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a light doubt about him being Cable...doubts vanished
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    black caesarInglewood_B