What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Replies

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,557 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have to admit, I was worried he wouldn't look like Cable, but he pulled it off. I think Clay from Sons of Anarchy would have been great in this role.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    PILL_COSBY
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread is broken
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,931 Regulator
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    SuperManuel
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadpool 2 and stopped production following the death of Joi Harris
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    looks like they about to fuck this one up too. Enough with the grounding shit, thats all we've gotten is x men with "grounded" powers. Apoc got grounded with his lame ass controlling sand powers. That was the first xmen movie i didnt go see in theaters, guess this'll be the second. We want to see the cosmic side of the x men.

Details on Simon Kinberg’s X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX have been extremely minimal, which isn’t a big deal considering the film releases on November 2, 2018. Still, fans are eager to get any bits of info they can. The October 2017 issue of Total Film features a brief quote from Kinberg, where he talks about grounding some of the more fantastical elements from the comics.

“[We must] find a way to ground it so it’s not too intergalactic”, he says while mentioning how the X-Men movies are known for being “human…” and emotional.

With such a brief quote, we don’t know how much Kinberg intends to “ground.” It wouldn’t be surprising if the battle took place on Earth instead of the moon. It also wouldn’t be a shock if they ignored Phoenix’s cosmic origins and simply focused on Jean’s mutant power growing out of control on it’s own.
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

MorganFreemanKingPILL_COSBY
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    looks like they about to fuck this one up too. Enough with the grounding shit, thats all we've gotten is x men with "grounded" powers. Apoc got grounded with his lame ass controlling sand powers. That was the first xmen movie i didnt go see in theaters, guess this'll be the second. We want to see the cosmic side of the x men.

Details on Simon Kinberg’s X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX have been extremely minimal, which isn’t a big deal considering the film releases on November 2, 2018. Still, fans are eager to get any bits of info they can. The October 2017 issue of Total Film features a brief quote from Kinberg, where he talks about grounding some of the more fantastical elements from the comics.

“[We must] find a way to ground it so it’s not too intergalactic”, he says while mentioning how the X-Men movies are known for being “human…” and emotional.

With such a brief quote, we don’t know how much Kinberg intends to “ground.” It wouldn’t be surprising if the battle took place on Earth instead of the moon. It also wouldn’t be a shock if they ignored Phoenix’s cosmic origins and simply focused on Jean’s mutant power growing out of control on it’s own.

well,there you have it . i'm not surprised. :/
    PILL_COSBY
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 8
    SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
    2:15pm PT by Borys Kit
    Drew Goddard to Write, Direct 'X-Men' Spin-Off 'X-Force'
    qjr5xabc8icx.jpg

Goddard has superhero cred, having created Marvel's 'Daredevil' for Netflix.
    Fox has set Drew Goddard, who was nominated for an Oscar for penning The Martian, to write and direct X-Force, its X-Men spin-off that will feature both Deadpool and Cable, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Simon Kinberg, who shepherds the X-Men franchise for the studio, Lauren Shulder Donner and Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds will produce the feature.

X-Force was a spin-off of New Mutants, the very first X-Men spin-off, that launched in the early 1990s and was co-created by Rob Liefeld, best known as the co-creator of Deadpool.

The character Cable led the team that was known as a more militant take on the mutant heroes and included such characters as Shatterstar, Domino and Feral.

X-Force has been in the works for some time — Jeff Wadlow at one point wrote a draft and was slated to direct — but this incarnation follows a thread spun from the Reynolds Deadpool movies.

Cable and Domino are being introduced in Deadpool 2, which opens June 1, 2018, and features Josh Brolin as Cable.

Both Reynolds and Brolin are expected to star in X-Force.

Goddard has superhero cred, having created Marvel’s Daredevil for Netflix. He was also on deck to direct Sony’s Spider-Man spin-off Sinister Six but that project was sidelined when the studio’s plans changed.

Goddard is a Fox favorite — Martian was released by the studio — and he is currently in preproduction on Bad Times at the El Royale, which he wrote and will direct. The crime thriller will star Jeff Bridges and Chris Hemsworth, among others
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fox should just stick with their R Rated movies tbh. Sad af that they werent giving Reynolds and the Deadpool crew a chance in hell to be successful but luckily they were able to do it all on their own and gave FOX a franchise that will make them tons of money in the future
    SuperManuelMizuryLillithHuey_CPILL_COSBY
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is valid reason for concern that Deadpool will have outlasted his welcome by the time an X-Force movie is produced. We'll see.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    StoneColdMikeyiron man1
    Broddie wrote: »
    There is valid reason for concern that Deadpool will have outlasted his welcome by the time an X-Force movie is produced. We'll see.

i don't care. fox will build a better universe with deadpool/ x-force than they ever did with x-men
    PILL_COSBY
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

i don't care. fox will build a better universe with deadpool/ x-force than they ever did with x-men

"Everything we've built will fall! And from the ashes of our movies, we'll build better ones!" - Fox Studios
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    PILL_COSBY
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea that frat humor has an expiration date
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    texas409PILL_COSBY
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,680 Regulator
    Still have 2 x-men films coming out and if they keep making money, they ain't going anywhere. The standard x-men will always be popular
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    DarthRozay
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

Yea that frat humor has an expiration date
    Nerdy white boyshit imo
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    PILL_COSBYiron man1
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eminem been riding that comedic wave for 18 years.

Reynolds ain't got no worries
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die
    L3NU
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19
    LOL Lilandra and the Shi’ar Empire just gonna pop up out of nowhere. Her and professor X gonna have history out of nowhere.

This movie failed already!!!! The fuck is mystique doing in this movie? What does quicksilver have to do with this? They not going into outer space? Again, they proved they couldn't handle Apocalypse and fucked him up. I have absolutely no hope for phoenix. LOL they skipped straight to dark phoenix too, wtf!!!!!!!!!!! So this means they will do a mini phoenix story before they get into dark phoenix smh.

For the love of god, they better not even put my dog gladiator in this shit show. They gonna have him looking completely different lol. Marvel studios would have done this shit right.

You know what would have been a great x men story that it would be hard for even fox to fuck up? The savage land story. Now that is grounded, why choose non grounded stories and make them grounded? Fox is fucking retarded!!!!!
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

soul rattler
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, recently stan lee said that marvel will eventually get all their shit back and deals would be made over the next few years. Sooner than we all would think.

Suck it!! you bitch ass fox universe supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL dude who played wolverine said he would only take the role if marvel studios got the rights. Now even stan lee lightweight stated that he wants the shit back as well.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

SuperManuelillestni99ainnesoul rattlerblack caesar
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh yeah, recently stan lee said that marvel will eventually get all their shit back and deals would be made over the next few years. Sooner than we all would think.

Suck it!! you bitch ass fox universe supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL dude who played wolverine said he would only take the role if marvel studios got the rights. Now even stan lee lightweight stated that he wants the shit back as well.

Hugh Beckman is coming back. Nah fuck this shit
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    SuperManuel#1hiphopjunki3

Hugh Beckman is coming back. Nah fuck this shit

Who the fuck is Hugh Beckman?
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die
    OmegaConflict#1hiphopjunki3nj2089
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol like Stan Lee has any actual say in that company. He's just a glorified mascot and has been since the 90s. Their Spudz Mackenzie. Let me know when Ike says something which he won't since I'm sure those Fox licensing royalties have cleared pretty well.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    nj2089
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »

Good, this ain't no sci-fi shit. I'm glad he realized this.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    HundredEyes