What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tea Time with Chico :) (ALL HELL DONE BROKE LOOSE)

PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in The Forum of Fame
You can spill your secrets anonymously with Chico. No bias. Everything will be posted. good or bad. Hopefully good :)

ask.fm/picoNchuck <--- Have a beautiful day :)
"The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X

Replies

• Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=berfU689REc

Fredrick Young and Felando Hunter Sentenced to Life for Murder and Torture of Westland Teens

The time and place was a little off, but dude gets props making a political statement as he's being sentence to life. I understand the dudes that got killed were somebody's relative, but fuck they were dope fiends. Who gives a fuck, unless of course they were buying weed.
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we have a full convo going on about this in GNS...
    StoneColdMikey
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it begins...
    tWcQRgq.jpg
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    iron man1TheIraqCapitalBCHICAGO_BREED
  • ParallelParallel not herePosts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    So.....Yall stole 6's rumor thread??

It's not a rumors thread. It's a secret one.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    iron man1gnsCapitalBChi Snow
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Pico how many abortions have you had. Be honest.
    3 minutes ago

What does it mean when a man looks at other women when he is with his girlfriend?
    16 minutes ago
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is Chico?
    Beta

Why did Copper get banned?
    1 minute ago
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a fake nigger..natural my ass that pussy shaved *image retracted*
    4GVkAGm.png
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why haven't the question/answers been posted on the actual ask.fm page?
    Noir wrote: »

are you two cum bucket slores gonna answer are gotdamn questions or yall just gonna post these messages like some two single n fatherless gossipin hens?
    1 minute ago
    Answer / Record video answer
    Bold child is one sad coon ....lmao
    1 minute ago

We will answer questions that are directed to us, bitch.

yes @boldchild is a fucking coon ass anime no pussy gettin ass bitch witha bald head that work with white people. fucking loser.

its some hoes on her tryna choose multiple niggas and yall goofy simps dont een know. im sleep doe
    1 minute ago

Why doesn't Chuck ever charge her phone?
    I do charge my phone but i GOT SOOOOOO MANY MUTHAFUCKIN HOES IN MY TEXT MESSAGES DAT I CANT KEEP UP WITH THE LOVE AND THE MONIES... SHOUT OUT TO @GOD_YUNN MY FAVORITE BAE
    Cinco

Six loves ice niggers [Lou]
    1 minute ago
    Why you two always in the middle of shit?
    1 minute ago
    SuperManuel
This discussion has been closed.