What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tea Time with Chico :) (ALL HELL DONE BROKE LOOSE)

Replies

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who TF talk to me on the phone?!??
    _Goldie_
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck is prolly the realest chick on the IC, her non-troll personality is the most wifeable on this shit. The rest of the hoes are fools gold tbh

lol I AINT SHIT ASK YUUUUNNN LOL
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Bussy_Getta gotdamkamgnsBangEm_Bart
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have either of you broads ever squirted?
    less than a minute ago
    Report or Block
    Answer / Record video answer

ASK YUNN & @PICO A SQUIRT QUEEN
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    DNB1Chi Snow

I think IC interviews should come back to the forefront of thread making. It so many new characters that have joined the "family".
    1 minute ago

I AGREE

I AGREE
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Noir wrote: »

Have either of you broads ever squirted?
    less than a minute ago
    Report or Block

ASK YUNN & @PICO A SQUIRT QUEEN

I have with one person
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    Pico wrote: »

lol I wanted to see if the messages were really anonymous or not, now I know.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noir wrote: »
    I Dont have any secrets I do know u muhfuckas better stop calling me a virgin though. U dumb asses think every stupid bs is funny
    less than a minute ago

@GNS FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA. YOU A VIRGIN. IT'S OKAY.. YOULL GET TO HEAVEN BEFORE ALL OF US.. FUCKING FAGGOT.

Yoooooo wtf?
    JusDre313CapitalB
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

TF conference calls gotta do with shit??
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator

I havent been on one yet, Ill get on next time with yall tho.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

I havent been on one yet, Ill get on next time with yall tho.

-_-
    iron man1
  • willywankerwillywanker what?Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Hoodrats gone wild up in here
    gns
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ROFL @ Street shark!! omggg

3089389-4484854046-stree.jpg

Dead af
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    edited April 2015
    @Taeboo baby daddy is a ic nigga

1 minute ago
    Report or Block

I'm 25
    I don't take showers
    I'll fight a nigga but I respect these women

chuck, tell pico Id suck the fart bubbles out of her big yella ass and suck on her toes after they been in her military boots all day
    less than a minute ago
    JonnyRoccITShottaDaBeastJDSTAYWITIT
    PJzszVr.png
    willhustle
    just lettin yall know that the tea/secrets is unbias. CHICO provide receipts. :)
This discussion has been closed.