Tea Time with Chico :) (ALL HELL DONE BROKE LOOSE)

19293949597

Replies

  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Allergerms wrote: »
    tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

    "Blurple"

    Are you a cracka

    Plap, are you a nigger?

    Yes

    So you talk loud and smell like weed?

    Yes but the same could also be said about yo cracka redneck biker cracker looking ass

    True, except I whisper and smell like meth.

    You aint whispering on no meth
    MoveThatSoapShottaDaBeast
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Take Dat, For Data In my skin Posts: 13,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Allergerms wrote: »
    tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

    "Blurple"

    Are you a cracka

    Graham
    MoveThatSoap
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergerms wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Allergerms wrote: »
    tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

    "Blurple"

    Are you a cracka

    Graham

    So cracka nonetheless
    MoveThatSoap
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually we gon take this shit over and its nothing y'all can do about it

    Dumb ass crackas
    gnsrip.dilla
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Crackas wont never give a nigga a chance to do anything, they would kill him first so don't lie like that

    You know y'all bloodthirsty jungle creatures, who swung from trees, wearing a skirt....Tarzan

    Faggot ass crackas

    That cracka boy can't rap, he talked shit about his baby momma cause she was fuckin proof, you know how cracka hoes love us, just look at Kat

    More crackas eat chicken than niggas, we just cook it better, when the last time you seen a cracka working at kfc....never, y'all aint good at shit

    The NAACP is a white organization, so if course a cracka ran it

    I thought you was smarter than that ducky

    You fell off
    You sure about all that plap? or is that your juvenile hall education speaking again.

    It's better than yo methhead momma teaching you how to make fake coke sacks
    The Iconoclastgns
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Momma jokes? Only Kat allowed to do those
    Kat's mother raises her kid, she cant say shit.

    Where the daddy at

    Nigga left her assass to raise that zebra baby by herself

    We shittin on these crackas

    The father did what all black fathers do, he bounced.

    Exactly and good
    texas409miamivice305
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Crackas wont never give a nigga a chance to do anything, they would kill him first so don't lie like that

    You know y'all bloodthirsty jungle creatures, who swung from trees, wearing a skirt....Tarzan

    Faggot ass crackas

    That cracka boy can't rap, he talked shit about his baby momma cause she was fuckin proof, you know how cracka hoes love us, just look at Kat

    More crackas eat chicken than niggas, we just cook it better, when the last time you seen a cracka working at kfc....never, y'all aint good at shit

    The NAACP is a white organization, so if course a cracka ran it

    I thought you was smarter than that ducky

    You fell off
    You sure about all that plap? or is that your juvenile hall education speaking again.

    It's better than yo methhead momma teaching you how to make fake coke sacks
    Im sorry your mom had to work 4 jobs because she didnt know who your father was, fathers day must suck in the hood.

    I'm sorry yo mama sucked 4 dicks to fix the screen door on yo trailer cause yo crack smoking ass daddy used to rip it up to put in his stem

    Junky ass cracka

    Im sorry you had to do 4 years for a bachelors while your great great great grandparents had to work 60 years for there masters.

    I can't front, that was a good one
    MelqartDirty Sanchezgns
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I ain't gotta come back for that one
    KatMoveThatSoapMelqartThe Iconoclastgnsrip.dilla
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Yeah okay.

    deadeyerip.dilla
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Yeah okay.

    deadeyerip.dillaShottaDaBeast
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat just suck his dick

    Then maybe you prolly won't be harassed so much
    deadeyeSuperManuel
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Kat just suck his dick

    Then maybe you prolly won't be harassed so much

    I'd rather jump into an active volcano.
    OmegaConflicttexas409gnsThe IconoclastK_Fisherrip.dillaShottaDaBeast
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Yeah okay.

    deadeyerip.dilla
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the truth hurts
    Pico wrote: »
    How's it feel to be the disappointment out of all your siblings, FYI Imma stop by you and your sisters place on the 15th or so, please have peyton dressed and ready to go so we can go find her real father.

    Ayo send me her momma number real quick

    Ill send you the the number in private
    Than you boo
    Katdeadeyesoulbrother
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threats and Promises
    rip.dilla
  • DNB1DNB1 Posts: 19,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
This discussion has been closed.