What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

'Creed' - 2015 Michael B Jordan, Sylvester Stallone, Phylicia Rashad & Tessa Thompson.

Replies

• ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    real talk clubber lang was that nigga. me and my bro talk about that rocky like clubber was cockin back from pittsburg knockin rocky the fuck out. swear to god rock wouldnt of came back after that first bout with clubber. hell even mickey said he would kill him. mickey....rockys own trainer. sheeeeeiiiiiittttt. clubber was that nigga. they should of had his son and apollo go at it. money on clubbers kid though

Mr. T played the part so well I actually rooted for rocky cause he was such an asshole. But watching the movie as an older person, he wasn't really an asshole other than flirting with rockys wife and threatening Apollo creed.

He was mad that he didn't get his title shot even though he was the clear number 1 fighter. The only reason he got that fight with rocky was because he kept calling rocky out and following him to press conferences. Lol Micky thought the fight with Apollo creed damaged rocky so bad that if he fought essentially another tough fighter like him,rocky would end up being a vegetable in a hospital the rest of his life. Which is why he hand picked certain fighters for rocky to fight after the creed bout.

And how does rocky respond to mickeys advice? By defending clubber langs punches with his head until clubber got tired. Lol.

man clubber was that nigga. he was swingin hard on rocky. yeah rock should of been a vegetable. hell after the drago fight rocky should of been dead. lol. i love the big screen.
    aneed123RawAceKid Dynasty
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it early this afternoon. Creed was a very good movie and I like how Rocky has taken the wise elder role in Creed. The fight scenes were done very well in this movie. Even though, Stallone completely took the template from the first Rocky film this was a good spin off movie. I actually felt bad for Adonis & Rocky both especially Rocky going through tragedy after tragedy in his backstory in the film. Adonis just wanted to prove his worth & follow his dreams.

I give this a 8/10. I wouldn't mind a seeing a sequel to Creed and he fights an opponent much tougher than the previous one. Call me crazy but I'm thinking maybe Adonis fights Clubber Lang's or Ivan Drago's offspring.
    jee504RawAce
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me, my pops and my younger brothers went to go see it.
    We spent Thanksgiving in Nashville with my parents and at the last minute we decided to go.
    It was good and better then Rocky Balboa from 2006 and it was great to seeing one of my favorite actor's, Wood Harris play Duke's son.
    I just wished Wood was in the movie more and was in Adonis corner to carry on the legacy of Apollo and Duke.
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

A$AP_A$TONKid Dynasty
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    Me, my pops and my younger brothers went to go see it.
    We spent Thanksgiving in Nashville with my parents and at the last minute we decided to go.
    It was good and better then Rocky Balboa from 2006 and it was great to seeing one of my favorite actor's, Wood Harris play Duke's son.
    I just wished Wood was in the movie more and was in Adonis corner to carry on the legacy of Apollo and Duke.

Maybe Rocky dies in the next one then Wood Harris takes over.
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    King of GA
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Saw that joint while i was in the a, shit was alright, kinda overrated actually when you realize thry basicalky ripped off like the last half of the movie straight from rocky 1 right down to mick/rock getting sick before the big fight

I thought it was funny that the christina millian looking chick even said dogg was a square, i dont care how good a physique he got himself, you cant make a ho a pimp, mike jordan cant convince you hes this hard rock nigga that been in juvie and shit, damn shame action jackson didnt take off for carl weathers because he even now is like 10x more charismaric than adonis was.

I also aint lke adonis hopping up like the undertaker or some shit after getting knocked upside the dome for 11 rounds like it was nothing, eye looking like a tomato and shit, come on now
    jay83Lurkristocrat ethos
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    http://thestacks.deadspin.com/the-first-three-rocky-movies-were-nothing-but-white-wis-1745250790

This is a good read if anyone is interested. After watching Creed, I went back and watched a few of the Rocky movies. For some reason something bothered me about them. This article pretty much sums it all up.
    Broddieaneed123mryounggun
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://thestacks.deadspin.com/the-first-three-rocky-movies-were-nothing-but-white-wis-1745250790

This is a good read if anyone is interested. After watching Creed, I went backed and watched a few of the Rocky movies. For some reason something bothered me about them. This article pretty much sums it all up.

Jesus Christ lmfao

worst thing about when a movie is successful like this is the bullshit that people really try to come up with to get some hits to their websites.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    ghost!mryounggun
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creed was a good movie I liked the old school vibe it had to it. Only thing I didnt like was the boxer he fought at the end
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Yeah man... movie was DOPE as fuck! I loved every minute of it. I got so hyped at one point I stood up and started shadow boxing in the theater. Real shit. Haha

I would have told you man sit your goofy ass down

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30449-1432061233-13.gif

*dead*

love the movie, yeah 7.5 out of 8..my illest scenes were him running with the 4 wheelers, and dirty bikes, and him popping right back up after they did all those flash backs..had me hyped as fuck...I thought they should of made him struggle a little bit more to get rocky to trainer him, to work a little more to be a boxer. He stepped into the ring and was already knocking n*g out! ha ha

oh any boxing fan. notice how art imitated life...with Andre Ward having to pull out from a fight because of injury...lol

part 2 should be Ward's character against Creed.

A$AP_A$TONgnsKid Dynasty
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main gripe with the movie is they messed up the simplest shit. Champ fights out the red corner. Liked the throwback eye injury from Rocky 4. Dope ass movie that I'll pay cash for on Blu Ray.
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »

Footage of Michael B. Jordan taking that punch Stallone forced him to do.

Lol that's crazy
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    KLICHE
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw that joint while i was in the a, shit was alright, kinda overrated actually when you realize thry basicalky ripped off like the last half of the movie straight from rocky 1 right down to mick/rock getting sick before the big fight

I thought it was funny that the christina millian looking chick even said dogg was a square, i dont care how good a physique he got himself, you cant make a ho a pimp, mike jordan cant convince you hes this hard rock nigga that been in juvie and shit, damn shame action jackson didnt take off for carl weathers because he even now is like 10x more charismaric than adonis was.

I also aint lke adonis hopping up like the undertaker or some shit after getting knocked upside the dome for 11 rounds like it was nothing, eye looking like a tomato and shit, come on now

Mick didn't get sick before the fight with Apollo in Rocky 1, fam.
    ethos
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »

Footage of Michael B. Jordan taking that punch Stallone forced him to do.

goat'd.

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He knocked juice out his head damn
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched it with my nephew last week it was pretty good a little bit extra at times but overall I enjoyed it. My nephew liked it he wants to take up boxing now lol
    A$AP_A$TON
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT azzz movie. The camera work during that 1st fight was off the chain.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    jee504