What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Star Wars: Battlefront (November 17) (PS4 & Xbox One)

1456810

Replies

  • BlackNeji971BlackNeji971 Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Debating on getting this or Batman. Is it worth it?

    Get batman now then get this when it goes down to under 30 bucks.

    Batman all day. Don't bother with Battlefront unless you're a huge Star Wars fan.

    even if you are a star wars fan don't waste your money, but if you're a casual player you can enjoy it
    p9_mod10.jpg
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Debating on getting this or Batman. Is it worth it?

    Get batman now then get this when it goes down to under 30 bucks.

    Batman all day. Don't bother with Battlefront unless you're a huge Star Wars fan.

    even if you are a star wars fan don't waste your money, but if you're a casual player you can enjoy it

    i'm a fan and I play this game its fun, has plenty content and is continuing to grow. I don't need a story to enjoy this game especially since its the original trilogy I already know the story and I did that campaign already on battle front 2. a story for this game would be bringing nothing new to the table.
    The Recipe
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Debating on getting this or Batman. Is it worth it?

    Get batman now then get this when it goes down to under 30 bucks.

    Batman all day. Don't bother with Battlefront unless you're a huge Star Wars fan.

    even if you are a star wars fan don't waste your money, but if you're a casual player you can enjoy it

    i'm a fan and I play this game its funny has plenty content and is continuing to grow. I don't need a story to enjoy this game especially since its the original trilogy I already know the story and I did that campaign already on battle front 2. a story for this game would be bringing nothing new to the table.

    I agree with about campaign, 1000%.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats good with the Battlefront 2

    Imma cop for my son

    Is it confirmed you dont need online access to play this one?
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this too
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Whats good with the Battlefront 2

    Imma cop for my son

    Is it confirmed you dont need online access to play this one?

    There's going to be an actual campaign/story mode. if that's what you're asking.


    apparently it's only 5 hours long tho
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I'm on the fence about this one. My roommate bought the first one 2 years ago, me, him and a third roommate used to take turns playing it when the demo was out and we were mad hyped. The sounds and visuals were on point, but that shit got boring quickly. Not sure if it's worth $60 even if the DLC is "free"
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not a gamer really

    Only time i play is with my son

    I dont understand this new gamer shit with DLCs and in game coins or whatever

    Is there no such thing as cheat codes these days?
    The Recipegenocidecutter
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't buy this
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

    icUWzM.gif


    Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    The RecipeStoneColdMikeygenocidecuttertexas409
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Splackavelli can u break down the issue with vader, skywalker and unlocking issue?

    I thought DLC being free meant u wouldnt need to pay for them?
    CashmoneyDux
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    @Splackavelli can u break down the issue with vader, skywalker and unlocking issue?

    I thought DLC being free meant u wouldnt need to pay for them?

    I don't think you have to pay. Based on what I played during the beta there's no pickups like the last battlefront. You unlock heroes ,other soldier classes, andvehices through a point system during battle. I.e. you score 5000battle field point during gameplay you can unlockand use Darth maul or Chewbacca etc. Same thing goes for gear crates (loot boxes). You don't have to buy them you can unlock them by scoring gear points although it may take longer than purchasing them.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't buy this

    You need $2100 to unlock everything LMFAOOOOO FUCK EA

    Video games have been ruined with the microtransaction shit.

    And this like all my son wants for Xmas so i have to buy it
    genocidecutter
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Don't buy this

    You need $2100 to unlock everything LMFAOOOOO FUCK EA

    Video games have been ruined with the microtransaction shit.

    And this like all my son wants for Xmas so i have to buy it

    Don't support bad business practices. Buy him something else
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

    icUWzM.gif


    Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    StoneColdMikeyThe Recipegenocidecuttertexas409
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,310 Regulator
    Or buy that shit used so the money doesn’t go to EA. Micro transactions are cool but not like this. Should only be for cosmetic purposes, never ever should be used to gain a better advantage over players. This isn’t a fucking mobile game.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    The Recipe
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Micro transactions are never cool

    This some new shit gamers have just accepted and i dont know why

    U pay a price for a game and that should be that.

    Some bullshit to charge more on top of that price for shit that should be included
    The Recipe
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Micro transactions are never cool

    This some new shit gamers have just accepted and i dont know why

    U pay a price for a game and that should be that.

    Some bullshit to charge more on top of that price for shit that should be included



    Gaming companies and console manufacturers sell games and consoles for a loss to meet price points that consumers are comfortable with, the masses are not going to buy games for 80$ but some people will support the developer and buy microtransactions. Im a huge gamer and I spend zero on microtransactions becauae they are OPTIONAL.
    Splackavelli
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea they are optional but from what i read u need either to pay or play 40hrs of Battlefront to unlock 1 character

    My 6yr old son will play maybe 3-4hrs per week max

    All he wants is to play with Darth Vader (a main character in Star Wars)

    Vader should be automatic
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yea they are optional but from what i read u need either to pay or play 40hrs of Battlefront to unlock 1 character

    My 6yr old son will play maybe 3-4hrs per week max

    All he wants is to play with Darth Vader (a main character in Star Wars)

    Vader should be automatic

    They nerfed the 40 hours, its 10 hours now.



    But thats a point I overlooked about your son. My nephew is 5 and my son is 8 they really mess with those Lego games heavy, Lego Super Hero 2 just dropped yesterday btw its only 40 dollars and its couch co-op (you may not get that much satisfaction) but he will likely love it every Marvel hero is on the game.



  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea my son has the Lego Force Awakens game

    He was really into it for about a week and hasnt played it since.
    The Recipegenocidecutter
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yea my son has the Lego Force Awakens game

    He was really into it for about a week and hasnt played it since.

    Yea my kids are really into superheroes, so they be on it.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With micro transactions, they need to cut the price of the games down.
    The RecipeCashmoneyDux
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    With micro transactions, they need to cut the price of the games down.

    Bro games should cost around 80 usd these publishers are subsidizing these game prices for us.
    CashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    With micro transactions, they need to cut the price of the games down.

    Bro games should cost around 80 usd these publishers are subsidizing these game prices for us.

    You saying it like they doing us a favor. They profit heavily regardless
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

    icUWzM.gif


    Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    TheGOATgenocidecuttertexas409
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea im not buyin this idea that these guys are doing consumers any favors
    CashmoneyDuxgenocidecutter
Sign In or Register to comment.