What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Just saw it. I was entertained. It was better than the 7th one. Love how everything ties in together. Some of y'all just need to stop overanalyzing every little thing and just enjoy the movie

Facts....seen it twice already
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

MeestersTaY_TrUe
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20
    Just saw it. I was entertained. It was better than the 7th one. Love how everything ties in together. Some of y'all just need to stop overanalyzing every little thing and just enjoy the movie

You can say that about every single movie ever created. This franchise is not above criticism from those who feel differently than you. People on this site don't understand that concept apparently. We don't live in a world where everybody likes the same things. I see lot of people who like this move criticize movies I like, but it's not serious enough for me to be bothered by it.

exactly. whos really the soft ass crybabies? the ones who dont like the movie or the faggot punks sitting on here groupthinking and crying about about what other people think?
    TheBoyRoMrCrookedLetternujerz84infamous114KINGEC
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,984 Regulator

You can say that about every single movie ever created. This franchise is not above criticism from those who feel differently than you. People on this site don't understand that concept apparently. We don't live in a world where everybody likes the same things. I see lot of people who like this move criticize movies I like, but it's not serious enough for me to be bothered by it.

exactly. whos really the soft ass crybabies? the ones who dont like the movie or the faggot punks sitting on here groupthinking and crying about about what other people think?

You a known complainer for everything though so.. yeah the people not only complaining about the movie by questioning thr people who do enjoy it lol.

Yea he shouldn't talk
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the movie but please dont compare Marvels cinematic universe to Fast and Furious
    They may both use real locations but that's abt all they have in common
    sapp08_2001
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

You a known complainer for everything though so.. yeah the people not only complaining about the movie by questioning thr people who do enjoy it lol.

oh look, trash mods unite!
    infamous114nujerz84
    edited April 21

Yea he shouldn't talk

Ill say what I like, cry me a river and float away in it bitch... you and officer ricky over there.
    infamous114OmegaConflictCainnujerz84
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Rock And Jason Statham Officially Getting Fast & Furious Spinoff Movie
    MeesterTheBoyRosapp08_2001nujerz84iron man1
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,984 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    The Rock And Jason Statham Officially Getting Fast & Furious Spinoff Movie

Gay
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Angeles1son85Smokey Tha Bandit
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,943 Regulator
    Yeah this shit was flames .
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,943 Regulator
    So was cipher ever mentioned ever since deckar and his brother been in the movies ? I might have to rewatch starting at part 4
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can see it now, somehow Deckard was saving han by creating his death for a bigger job. That's what the writers will make up.

Overall I loved the movie, some plot hole, but still good. Better than ff7.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    sapp08_2001
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONLY THING I HATE ABOUT THIS IS HOW THE TREAT DOM LIKE CHRIST IN EEVVVVERRRY MOVIE
    iw23gx.jpg
    Elzo69Renaissanceillestni99ainne

That's confirmed?
    detcatinva wrote: »
    dom was out there looking like bane

lol the fuck where do yall get this shit? lay off the pcp
    sapp08_2001
    First the transporter, now Jason Bourne? What next bryan mills?