What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Furious 8 (2017) - Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez , Charlize Theron , The Rock , Ludacris & Tyrese

Replies

• MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Nah but for real if shaw dont recover and break his brother out for revenge on team fast then this movie means nothing. .

Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them shits been terrible for a long time.
    (Really though?)
    TheBoyRo
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was born and raised in New York City, I can not stand driving in there with the traffic, axle breaking pot holes,maniacal taxi drivers.The only enjoyable streets to drive on is the major Deegan highway and the West side highway.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vin is filming xxx 3 right now ..which I thought they killed his character off? And how many more fast films are they trying to do
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    i cant pick whats worse this franchise or transformers.

Transformers

hell ive never followed the fast furious franchise.. and i still know its better than transformers
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    One last "one last" ride riding that last ride one last time...

Nope. They plan to do another one after FF8 I kind of like this franchise but I hope they end it at 9.
    Meester
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vin is filming xxx 3 right now ..which I thought they killed his character off? And how many more fast films are they trying to do

I think FF9 is supposed to be the finale. Idk though if 8 doesn't do well then that movie is going to be the end of the series.
    texas409
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fast in space wouldn't be such a bad idea for a sequel. Racing x wings and shit defeating the sith lords and Darth Statham.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    HundredEyes iron man1Ajackson17StoneColdMikey
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember vin saying he wants to make as much as he can
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!