What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Travel Thread

Replies

• ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Here are some pics from my Western Caribbean cruise (Roatan, Hounduras, Harvest Caye, Belize and Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico) I had a great time!

be61nchapub2.jpg

xhbrsltrw78h.jpg

nl6f5f3nd6nb.jpg

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

x3s708bh54zh.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

great pics. did you go swimming? i would love to swim and im black so you already know the sterotype. plus could you sneak any of the liquor back to the states and on the boat?
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Here are some pics from my Western Caribbean cruise (Roatan, Hounduras, Harvest Caye, Belize and Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico) I had a great time!

be61nchapub2.jpg

xhbrsltrw78h.jpg

nl6f5f3nd6nb.jpg

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

x3s708bh54zh.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

great pics. did you go swimming? i would love to swim and im black so you already know the sterotype. plus could you sneak any of the liquor back to the states and on the boat?

be61nchapub2.jpg

xhbrsltrw78h.jpg

nl6f5f3nd6nb.jpg

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

x3s708bh54zh.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

I went in the water in Belize. I don't think we could bring liquor on the boat. There was a pool on the boat too.
    ineedpussy2stepz_ahead
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭

be61nchapub2.jpg

xhbrsltrw78h.jpg

nl6f5f3nd6nb.jpg

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

x3s708bh54zh.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

very true about the swimming.

people took pics of Me in the pool doing laps.

damn cacs
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

ineedpussyCincoJusDre313
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the word on Virginia? Got a job offer up there, but.... I really ain't jumping to go. Are blacks folks even up there like that?
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the word for brothas going to switzerland? my friend told me if i aint got game them rich white bitches aint fuckin with me and you know my name. tell me the real cause he shitted on my whole existence.
  • Mseries_Mseries_ Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

be61nchapub2.jpg

xhbrsltrw78h.jpg

nl6f5f3nd6nb.jpg

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

x3s708bh54zh.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

Which country out of the ones you visited did you like the most or get the best vibe from?

Oh and nice pics, looking kinda thick in the right places, I thought you was a slim Jim outchea.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the word for brothas going to switzerland? my friend told me if i aint got game them rich white bitches aint fuckin with me and you know my name. tell me the real cause he shitted on my whole existence.

these chicks here are easy as hell to pull.

it aint about money here because everyone has there own. and these chick aint looking for someone to take care of them. they are looking for a thorough dude.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

ineedpussy
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Landed in Tokyo yesterday. First day snowboarding in Hakuba - dislocated elbow. SMH.
    StewJusDre313
    Landed in Tokyo yesterday. First day snowboarding in Hakuba - dislocated elbow. SMH.

make sure you go to an onsen
    an try the sobe noodles in shinjuku station

• DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

You going to be in the city tomorrow? I'll be preaching at Shibuya crossing around noon. Praise the LORD.

It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Cinco
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singapore Mission photos:

68991b9rzoqo.jpg

Spot where I preached the gospel and got hemmed up by the cops. It's the perfect place to preach though because its where all the tourists come. Amen.

l9k0nys0w41j.jpg

Day time shot

70ch1p7ugbud.jpg

Peacock made with flowers

azvrf6ydfqdb.jpg

I thought the sign was funny. I stayed in little india at a hostel.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    2stepz_aheadStew
    Perth, Australia Mission photos:

d292hmb4pcjl.jpg

Perth arena. Looked cool so I snapped it!

7b0gbcnnbrv1.jpg

Murder Inc. still getting money.

2aum5puat1bu.jpg

CBD of Perth.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Stew
    Adelaide Mission Trip:

ng767szo0pt9.jpg

Gleneg Beach in Adelaide

9mohzd3phm9d.jpg

Pier jumping in the summer

k3w1tz5qyrwk.jpg

My brothers in Christ who I labored with in Adelaide to give out the gospel of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Melbourne Australia Mission trip:

vntug3dok6n0.jpeg

Fellow street preachers! My family in Christ!

tfzuzek391xh.jpg

Got to see Pastor Steve live. Check him out on Youtube "discover ministries" if your interested. Amen.

s5lxo6icqj4r.jpg

Slang word for Macdonald's in Australia

3715gq1j6stc.jpg

CBD. Australia open was going on.

nczth795q3un.jpg

Streets were packed! Hallelujah!

pgadn5zccq63.jpg

Flinders street train station. Where the people of Melbourne meet at.

mzfm1x58pp5p.jpg

St. Kilda beach.

fv0ylfcetzp4.jpg

St. Kilda beach

uxambv67fat5.jpg

Barry, the guy in the yellow shirt, strategically places these bikes in Melbourne to give a witness to King Jesus 24/7

c0r73zefjb1m.jpg

Another one of Barrys bikes.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    nirvanaaa
    Brisbane Mission Trip:

ltvbr4xd59bm.jpg

CBD

bkljck4pp0mc.jpg

Brisbane sign at night

p04ng710g3w8.jpg

My brothers and sisters in Christ who I got to labor with in Brizzy! Hallelujah!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Sydney Mission Trip:

8lx5cac3ug5o.jpg
    6qhr25r14fcx.jpg
    n7w8uvta4k9r.jpg
    j8nu9mch6is5.jpg

0d454tcy7w9k.jpeg

The whole purpose for going out into the world is to do the above! Tell the whole world that King Jesus is LORD and He is coming soon! Hallelujah!

Do you know Him?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30

make sure you go to an onsen
    an try the sobe noodles in shinjuku station

I'll need to find an onsen where I am. I'm in Hakuba and there's supposed to be a few round here.

You going to be in the city tomorrow? I'll be preaching at Shibuya crossing around noon. Praise the LORD.

Unfortunately not. I'm in Hakuba which is about three hours away, but if I was I would have definitely dropped by to say hello. Keep doing what you do.
    DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Mseries_ wrote: »

be61nchapub2.jpg

xhbrsltrw78h.jpg

nl6f5f3nd6nb.jpg

dduclsx4nu01.jpg

x3s708bh54zh.jpg

kpzno24yr294.jpg

Which country out of the ones you visited did you like the most or get the best vibe from?

Oh and nice pics, looking kinda thick in the right places, I thought you was a slim Jim outchea.

I really liked Honduras. We went on a tour and got a nice country vibe from it. The other locations were kind of commercial/ Americanized, but I still had a good time in each location. And also I'm not as small as people think I am. It's just that I'm tall so I don't look as super thick as I would if I were short.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,651 Regulator
    Best all inclusive resort In Jamaica?

And any suggestions of things to do is appreciated

Thanks in advance ❤
    UTDefense.jpg
    hedonism

• Mseries_Mseries_ Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hedonism

I remember seeing those commericals on TV, ain't that some kind of swingers resort
    MsSouthern
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Best all inclusive resort In Jamaica?

And any suggestions of things to do is appreciated

Thanks in advance ❤

I want to know this too. Also can someone let me in on what it's like in ATL I'm trying to go there sometime this year. What are some good hotels, clubs, restaurants ect...
    MsSouthern