edited April 11
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    In Bahamas for the week

2z897yb.jpg
    am7e34.jpg
    15rgt5i.jpg
    ru2lmu.jpg

Nice! Maybe I should put this on my list of destinations. How much were the plane tickets and the hotel costs?
    Flew from Texas about 1400 for the tickets.
    UGot to visit the Bahamas.
    I'm at a resort called sandyport. my Lil ladys family owns a time share so I didn't have so spend on the hotel. Otherwise I think it's $300 a night.
    e3fk4zh4dois.jpg
    DoUwant2go2HeavenMsSouthern
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    In Bahamas for the week

2z897yb.jpg
    am7e34.jpg
    15rgt5i.jpg
    ru2lmu.jpg

imma give you a goat but you wrong for being selfish with the lady pic.

I'm appalled
    Cincodontdiedontkillanyoncaddo man
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 4,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch I just got back from mercury
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo so I am trying to decide in October should we hit Naples/Rome Italy or Athens, Greece.

I have been to Naples but it has been over 15 years. I was in Greece but it has been a minute.

This is my wife's first trip overseas so I want to make sure she good money. It will be for a week.

Any suggestions?

I picked those places because I dont like the cold and it has to be Europe. Wifey wasnt feeling South Africa.
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo so I am trying to decide in October should we hit Naples/Rome Italy or Athens, Greece.

I have been to Naples but it has been over 15 years. I was in Greece but it has been a minute.

This is my wife's first trip overseas so I want to make sure she good money. It will be for a week.

Any suggestions?

I picked those places because I dont like the cold and it has to be Europe. Wifey wasnt feeling South Africa.

ive never been to any of these places but from what i see on tv aka the travel channel and shit as such i would go to athens. all the old architecture. the colosseum, aqueducts, and more shit. i promise you she will love that place. its so beautiful and so serene. take her there and if she gets giddy then come back in this thread and dap me. n/h. i might not be a "cultured" nigga but im a cultured nigga.
    caddo man
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

Any suggestions?

not cold there..it be hot as fukk sometimes