The Travel Thread

15455565759

Replies

  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    In Bahamas for the week

    2z897yb.jpg
    am7e34.jpg
    15rgt5i.jpg
    ru2lmu.jpg

    Nice! Maybe I should put this on my list of destinations. How much were the plane tickets and the hotel costs?
    Flew from Texas about 1400 for the tickets.
    UGot to visit the Bahamas.
    I'm at a resort called sandyport. my Lil ladys family owns a time share so I didn't have so spend on the hotel. Otherwise I think it's $300 a night.
    e3fk4zh4dois.jpg
    DoUwant2go2HeavenMsSouthernStew
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch I just got back from mercury
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo so I am trying to decide in October should we hit Naples/Rome Italy or Athens, Greece.

    I have been to Naples but it has been over 15 years. I was in Greece but it has been a minute.

    This is my wife's first trip overseas so I want to make sure she good money. It will be for a week.

    Any suggestions?

    I picked those places because I dont like the cold and it has to be Europe. Wifey wasnt feeling South Africa.
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo so I am trying to decide in October should we hit Naples/Rome Italy or Athens, Greece.

    I have been to Naples but it has been over 15 years. I was in Greece but it has been a minute.

    This is my wife's first trip overseas so I want to make sure she good money. It will be for a week.

    Any suggestions?

    I picked those places because I dont like the cold and it has to be Europe. Wifey wasnt feeling South Africa.

    ive never been to any of these places but from what i see on tv aka the travel channel and shit as such i would go to athens. all the old architecture. the colosseum, aqueducts, and more shit. i promise you she will love that place. its so beautiful and so serene. take her there and if she gets giddy then come back in this thread and dap me. n/h. i might not be a "cultured" nigga but im a cultured nigga.
    caddo manCincoKamPushMenirvanaaa
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo so I am trying to decide in October should we hit Naples/Rome Italy or Athens, Greece.

    I have been to Naples but it has been over 15 years. I was in Greece but it has been a minute.

    This is my wife's first trip overseas so I want to make sure she good money. It will be for a week.

    Any suggestions?

    I picked those places because I dont like the cold and it has to be Europe. Wifey wasnt feeling South Africa.

    not cold there..it be hot as fukk sometimes
    caddo man
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo so I am trying to decide in October should we hit Naples/Rome Italy or Athens, Greece.

    I have been to Naples but it has been over 15 years. I was in Greece but it has been a minute.

    This is my wife's first trip overseas so I want to make sure she good money. It will be for a week.

    Any suggestions?

    I picked those places because I dont like the cold and it has to be Europe. Wifey wasnt feeling South Africa.

    not cold there..it be hot as fukk sometimes

    I am cool with hot especially in October. I remember being in Greece/Croatia during spring and it was nice as hell.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chilling in Santo Domingo an apparently...
    I cheat at dominoes which upsets the locals.

    smdh
    Cincodontdiedontkillanyon
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chilling in Santo Domingo an apparently...
    I cheat at dominoes which upsets the locals.

    smdh
    Don't get ran up outta there
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,053 Regulator
    Cinco wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    In Bahamas for the week

    2z897yb.jpg
    am7e34.jpg
    15rgt5i.jpg
    ru2lmu.jpg

    Nice! Maybe I should put this on my list of destinations. How much were the plane tickets and the hotel costs?
    Flew from Texas about 1400 for the tickets.
    UGot to visit the Bahamas.
    I'm at a resort called sandyport. my Lil ladys family owns a time share so I didn't have so spend on the hotel. Otherwise I think it's $300 a night.

    Thats first class for 2 right? No way thats coach prices
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    Cinco wrote: »
    chilling in Santo Domingo an apparently...
    I cheat at dominoes which upsets the locals.

    smdh
    Don't get ran up outta there

    too late..

    niggas was about to get me like three years ago.

    it was all my stupidity.

    my homies came with hammers to get Me out of there....

    but alone....i was done. it wasn't my part of town an a known bad area an I had on my diamond bracelet.

    I was just stupid that day. thank God I had my homies looking out.

    aint been back to that hood since.

    I stay where they got my back.
    Villa mella
    la caleta in Boca chica
    zona colonial
    san Pedro Boca chica
    malecon
    painini
    punta cana


    those my spots

    so let me know when you come thru
    Cinco
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen and hallelujah! Keep up the good work my brother. God is good!
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 videos from my last missionary trip.

    -Barcelona, Spain
    -Eilat, Israel
    -Mombasa, Kenya















    Glory to King Yeshua forever and ever!
    2stepz_aheadCincoKamPushMe
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven DONE PREACHED IN MORE PLACES THAN JESUS HIMSELF

    true....
    Jesus didn't have cost saving apps and frequent flier miles..

    but prop to homie tho....he usually has his daughter with him.

    that's GOAT
    DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven DONE PREACHED IN MORE PLACES THAN JESUS HIMSELF

    Lol. Praise the LORD. That's what Jesus said we would do!


    “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12


    God can not lie. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven DONE PREACHED IN MORE PLACES THAN JESUS HIMSELF

    true....
    Jesus didn't have cost saving apps and frequent flier miles..

    but prop to homie tho....he usually has his daughter with him.

    that's GOAT

    Praise the LORD. One of the signs of the last days is that people would go to and fro! Hallelujah!


    "But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:4


    God can not lie! I am just doing my part! Amen!
    Cinco
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,589 Regulator
    Has anyone ever been to Destin,Fl ?

    Thinking about going for Labor Day weekend
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,589 Regulator
    My dad and brother are going to Cuba in July for a week . I'm jelly




    2stepz_aheadineedpussyDoUwant2go2Heavendontdiedontkillanyon
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,589 Regulator
    Ok so what about Vegas

    Best place to stay, eat , shows , etc


    Besties Bday Trip. Going in November for 4 days
    ineedpussy
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 568 ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone here been to Toronto and/or Niagara Falls? Me and my pal are going there next month, this will be my first time going to Canada. What are some good things to do up there?

    Thanks in advance...
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,589 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Ok so what about Vegas

    Best place to stay, eat , shows , etc


    Besties Bday Trip. Going in November for 4 days

    @BOSSExcellence
    ineedpussyCinco
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Has anyone here been to Toronto and/or Niagara Falls? Me and my pal are going there next month, this will be my first time going to Canada. What are some good things to do up there?

    Thanks in advance...

    Going to Toronto/Niagara Falls in sept

    Toronto got the cn towers and Toronto islands
Sign In or Register to comment.