What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Travel Thread

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never been to iceland
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never been to iceland

good looks bro. i was checking online and the women dont seem to pleasing. what would be a good place for a brotha to go to in europe? @2stepz_ahead i know im going to go to africa but i want the white bitches. i plan to stay atleast 2 weeks. drop some game on ya boi
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white chicks?

man Europe is a white chick goldmine.

2 weeks?
    you might want to break that up.

London
    Berlin
    Paris
    Hamburg
    Amsterdam
    Dublin
    Frankfurt
    Tenerife
    Zurich
    Milan(maybe)

but mostly how you carry yourself....location is just a word.

Game knows no borders
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

ineedpussyCincoonetoughmiracle
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white chicks?

man Europe is a white chick goldmine.

2 weeks?
    you might want to break that up.

London
    Berlin
    Paris
    Hamburg
    Amsterdam
    Dublin
    Frankfurt
    Tenerife
    Zurich
    Milan(maybe)

but mostly how you carry yourself....location is just a word.

Game knows no borders

@2stepz_ahead good looks. but a brother aint ballin like you though....im an electrician. how the hell am i suppose to afford hotels,food,rides,etc going to all these places? im trying to step my game up. help me bruh
    I didn't always have money....had to start off smart an then continue once I had a few bucks.

but I can't tell you where to stay cuz it depends on your tastes in hotel an how you feel about catch public transport.

Ex. Paris. you can stay in the 13th a catch the train...make a easy connection. Save money.

collect hotel, car rental, an airline points....

eat local foods or local supermarket. restaurants will break you fast.

their are free walking tours but at least tip at the end.... just gotta find them.

there are alot of things you don't need to do like a balla....you can do that same shit with a bit of creativity.

don't use me as a barometer tho
    I ball out when I'm with and for my wife. when it's just me...I don't care too much.

ineedpussy
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man my wife is a trip.
    So we were finalizing the London to Paris trip. She hits me with. How about we go to Africa?

So I say you know Africa is big. What country? She say I dont know.........................Africa. So it took everything in my power for my condescending gene not to jump in. After naming damn near every country in Africa and you may be able to do there. She settled on Kenya and South Africa. Anybody know what is the deal with both?
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

I hear Kenya is the shit.
    heard South Africa is racist as hell

caddo man
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friend and I was plotting a trip to Egypt/Kenya next year. I know you need a malaria vaccine for Kenya
    caddo manElzo69Renaissance
    WE are going through all the requirement this weekend. seeing the amount is making her rethink her plans but hell I am hyped about Joburg and cape town now.

If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some scenes from Havana

j7ubj68y1cvf.jpg
    7zf2bckjfv30.jpg
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

HundredEyes 2stepz_ahead
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    exohd4gmleee.jpg
    j4cen84xqrrg.jpg
    15i2psgtmyg5.jpg
    bo8svg6p9bvz.jpg
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

caddo man
    f0eofddxedwb.jpg
    t72itamy6c45.jpg
    rfcf9dsjk8hq.jpg
    x68cmvi2twvf.jpg

caddo mandontdiedontkillanyononetoughmiracle
    edited August 29
    Friend and I was plotting a trip to Egypt/Kenya next year. I know you need a malaria vaccine for Kenya

U do....I used to go to Egypt a lot...changed a lot

glad you returned home safe bro. the last nigga that went....well we know how it turned out. and fix the rest of them pics im trying to see.
    Elzo69RenaissanceMsSouthern
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,236 Regulator
    edited August 31
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    glad you returned home safe bro. the last nigga that went....well we know how it turned out. and fix the rest of them pics im trying to see.

Thanks , the people are really nice tbh even wheb you go out i didnt feel any animosity but its a big tourist city so they are used to all kinds of nationalities and races...

they are big file uploads my bad , i think you just gatta wait till the page loads...

4ow6cvts9dtj.jpg
    w95hr3f5ia19.jpg
    0m9jg711pgm4.jpg
    k0lnzd8cioqf.jpg
    5va5n2uzwgmb.jpg
    5cs2f1acj42p.jpg
    sbmi0kda463i.jpg
    yxlth28c0tb4.jpg
    l50by77y9eu1.jpg
    9idzsdrmncyt.jpg
    1i8530dvhylx.jpg
    1y9w9fndy4yb.jpg
    zeb4tshynvjr.jpg
    xr0l7dow3hri.jpg
    i1ekb1taziys.jpg
    x2xcxskgadoh.jpg
    h8shrlxe4bhq.jpg
    8tan7w66z9vd.jpg
    caev7abfw6vj.jpg

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

MsSoutherndontdiedontkillanyon
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6
    @fortyacres what camera are you using for your pics?

same for @Elzo69Renaissance
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,236 Regulator

Iphone 6

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

S7 FAM....Also used a Canon camera .. I have to check the make and model

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still never been outside the state of Florida
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flying on sept 11

fukk it.

I'm tryñna make it to Oktoberfest this weekend in Munich.

anyone ever been?

i got my lederhosen an errthing

Chilling in Chania, Crete. With horrible WiFi but the food is great.

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

Maaaan oktober fest was off the chain.

met people from Oakland. one dude was 23 and wanted to take his father out the country since he worked so hard for his family when he was younger. his dad had a ball, too bad he was a raiders fan.
    met a group of chicks...but i was with my wife and i hooked them up with this dominican dude and cuban dude i met there.

them big ass liters of beer.....man 2-3 of them will have you stumble a bit. food was flowing......niggas eating half chickens, big ass pretzels and grilled fish.

im going next year an will reserve a table.....take some of the homies. its just one big ass party for two weeks. drinks started flowing at noon til like 10pm.

my damn lederhosen ripped but i cant complain...i had a good time.

Cincocaddo man
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,672 Regulator
    Pics in the untorn lederhosen?

My aunt and uncle live in Soest and I have some from when we were kids

They were heavy if I remember correctly lol
    UTDefense.jpg