What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Travel Thread

Replies

• dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Anyone ever traveled to Iceland?

Tips ?

Iceland is still on my 'to do' list. All I know is that you need to prepare yourself for how expensive it is there.

I read that it's pricey

My dad asked me if I wanted to go...so the trip is covered

Northern Lights
    Whale watching
    Blue Lagoon
    Pink geysers

I'm down with all of that but the food they eat

Fermented Shark
    Whale
    Puffin
    Reindeer
    Hotdogs ???

All sound gross to me. Just not sure what to expect lol

They do eat some odd things over there like sheep's head, but you can get your usual food there as well. If your trip is already covered then it would be silly not to take up the chance. You'll probably get there and absolutely love it.

Tips ?

Iceland is still on my 'to do' list. All I know is that you need to prepare yourself for how expensive it is there.

Zurich Geneva are expensive an London

Restaurants cost a lot in Iceland, plus alcohol tends to be more expensive in Nordic countries anyway. It apparently costs over £11 for a MacDonalds meal (how true that is I don't know).
    MsSouthern
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tips ?

I read that it's pricey

My dad asked me if I wanted to go...so the trip is covered

Northern Lights
    Whale watching
    Blue Lagoon
    Pink geysers

I'm down with all of that but the food they eat

Fermented Shark
    Whale
    Puffin
    Reindeer
    Hotdogs ???

All sound gross to me. Just not sure what to expect lol

They do eat some odd things over there like sheep's head, but you can get your usual food there as well. If your trip is already covered then it would be silly not to take up the chance. You'll probably get there and absolutely love it.

Tips ?

Zurich Geneva are expensive an London

Restaurants cost a lot in Iceland, plus alcohol tends to be more expensive in Nordic countries anyway. It apparently costs over £11 for a MacDonalds meal (how true that is I don't know).

an i once posts a mickeydees meal for 30ch.
    i dont wanna fight bruh
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not completely against it but...................................Iceland is not on my immediate to do list.

Oh and I finally got the wife to settle on something. Florence and Rome. Holla at me! I need some go too spots. I have been watching my usual Youtube to get some ideas.

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice to see a brother traveling around an even considering moving.

see what happens when you mind is opened up.

you on ya grown man shit.

now try to explain that to people who only know a 8 square block radius.

ill wait
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

fortyacrescaddo man
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

ill wait

Nigga stfu...you were once in his stead.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,457 Regulator
    edited October 20
    caddo man wrote: »
    I am not completely against it but...................................Iceland is not on my immediate to do list.

Oh and I finally got the wife to settle on something. Florence and Rome. Holla at me! I need some go too spots. I have been watching my usual Youtube to get some ideas.

if you like hiphop , dancehall and afrobeats you should go to a club called Black Cube/ or The Cube in Tiburtina (Rome Metro) on saturday nights , shit was live...
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

Thanos 3:16 says.."I just whooped your ass!!!"

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

caddo man
    Rasta. wrote: »

ill wait

Nigga stfu...you were once in his stead.

nigga....stop riding me.

i think he gets the point im trying to make

Dude I hate to hear mfers say "nah im good" on going overseas. I tell them Mexico is not overseas. I mean the African continent, Europe, Asia, South America........................"Nah im good in Atlanta bruh."

If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission

2stepz_ahead
    Dude I hate to hear mfers say "nah im good" on going overseas. I tell them Mexico is not overseas. I mean the African continent, Europe, Asia, South America........................"Nah im good in Atlanta bruh."

or here niggas ask.....where you go there...whats there?

caddo man
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so yall shittin on people who cant travel. ok.. and yall say yall the ones who are cultured. but yall still have the shittin on a nigga mentality though.
    MsSouthern
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so yall shittin on people who cant travel. ok.. and yall say yall the ones who are cultured. but yall still have the shittin on a nigga mentality though.

I like to "shit" on close minded individuals some times

Dont matter what race they are
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    2stepz_aheadineedpussy
    so yall shittin on people who wont travel. ok.. and yall say yall the ones who are cultured. but yall still have the shittin on a nigga mentality though.

Fixed that for you!

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

ineedpussy

i personally dont like to shit on people who dont travel....

but i do like to shit on people who try to talk shit about me traveling.

MsSouthernineedpussy
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭
    So does anyone know where they are going next year? I want to go somewhere I'm not sure where though.
    singapore
    austrialia
    maldives
    an of course the DR

thats all i am really doing.
    an trying to buy a place in berlin or potsdam if i dont get it this year.

MsSoutherndontdiedontkillanyon
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,753 Regulator
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    So does anyone know where they are going next year? I want to go somewhere I'm not sure where though.

Phoenix / Grand Canyon ... visit my bff and god son Hawaii/ O'hau....visit my other bff and maybe island hop
    Iceland or Amsterdam or Milan ....not sure yet
    Annual camping trip to Garner State Park
    Try to go to the Food and Wine festival at Disney World...if not this year then next
    UTDefense.jpg
    ineedpussydontdiedontkillanyon
    Hopefully Hawaii for business.
    I will be in San Fran for business.

For my birthday I am thinking of South Africa hopefully. We will see.

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

• ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so yall shittin on people who wont travel. ok.. and yall say yall the ones who are cultured. but yall still have the shittin on a nigga mentality though.

Fixed that for you!

naw pleighboi it was fine the way it is. just like on atlanta where dude was talking about investments and earn was like poor people cant save and shit like that. its not that we dont want to travel its because we got things we have to spend it on......like food, water, electricity.....etc.....you know essential shit. so if yall gone shit on people who cant travel then yall need to be buying them people tickets. and if they decline then shit on them. until then yall either buy the tickets or stfu

Fixed that for you!

naw pleighboi it was fine the way it is. just like on atlanta where dude was talking about investments and earn was like poor people cant save and shit like that. its not that we dont want to travel its because we got things we have to spend it on......like food, water, electricity.....etc.....you know essential shit. so if yall gone shit on people who cant travel then yall need to be buying them people tickets. and if they decline then shit on them. until then yall either buy the tickets or stfu

who wants to take this one?

ineedpussy

Copenhagen for New Years
    Prague for my homie's 30th
    Japan for my 29th
    Maybe Vic Falls Zimbabwe for Christmas.

smh, im never gonna buy this house

drinking-vodka.gif

t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

2stepz_aheadMsSoutherndontdiedontkillanyonJ-GUTTA
    edited October 20
    tvebw157mwz0.jpg
    54ofz64fhry0.jpg
    sx8ahxwfae70.jpg
    o9mh2vprtfxe.jpg
    3vobw05uoasd.jpg
    nom24kprpzcm.jpg
    sxy47hjusmec.jpg
    85xnc86hcaij.jpg
    wpio9moe0dqj.jpg

t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

2stepz_aheadHundredEyes
    fortyacres wrote: »
    So Honoured to go into the Emperor Haile Selassie's Palace and bedroom , also Lalibela Church.

de45df2jizzk.jpg
    670htndz6t6o.jpg
    fgk7z2eipvvn.jpg
    kj88qelmr3ov.jpg
    gzqcti4aseqg.jpg

his last descendant just got married like this week

fortyacres