What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Supergirl

illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like thatPosts: 5,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure how I feel about this. Chick is plain Jane as hell. Seems very soap operaish. We shall see though

Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
BangEm_Bart kingofkingzAlready Home_17silverfoxxgnsCeLLaR-DooR

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS? Seem kinda CW'ish. Might watch.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    BangEm_Bart StoneColdMikey
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the outfit tho.
    CJillestni99ainnesoul rattler
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of Superman references.. lots of rumors (CBS owning CW and folks behind Flash And Arrow writing/producing/directing) of this being same Universe as Arrow/Flash but with the Superman reference pretty much ended speculation on that point.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. I like how every character has a different tone of story like you can't put supergirl in an arrow tone cause it would be weird.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    StoneColdMikey
    @ don't overpower the show.
    MorganFreemanKing
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has a lighter tone, i can dig it... I'm definitely gonna watch it :)
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell nah
    Cowboys 15-16 Superbowl Champs

#SayNoToBigAssSigs
    deadeyegns
  • Big KolaBig Kola Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could have been on the WB, so they could have linked the stories to Batman vs Superman. I wish they could built a small side story around the events that transpired in previous DC movie's.
    kingofkingz
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's going to be ass..

Will check out a few but idk bout it. Just seems.. off...
    Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
    deadeyegnsCeLLaR-DooR
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to get tied of all these heroes having some type of assistant/sidekick that knows their identity. DC is doing it the most.It's like how many times are they going to use the same formula?

Oh and Super smash,but pass on the show

Sionsoul rattlerT5DOA
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to get tied of all these heroes having some type of assistant/sidekick that knows their identity. DC is doing it the most.It's like how many times are they going to use the same formula?

secret identities, like true secret identities, are a thing of the past apparently. DC probably thinks that the audience is too smart for them now. Maybe theyre right.

Look at the avengers. Do ANY of them have a secret identity really? Lois Lane figured out who Superman was in like 45 minutes in MoS.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    SionStoneColdMikey
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,567 Regulator
    Didn't Superman bang Supergirl in the comics?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StoneColdMikeyCarthaginiansoul rattlerBangEm_Bart deadeyegnsL3NUDupacnot this again!sapp08_2001illestni99ainneCopperrip.dilla
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    itches gonna love this shit - another win for DC
    1282364369474.gif
    kingofkingz
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

secret identities, like true secret identities, are a thing of the past apparently. DC probably thinks that the audience is too smart for them now. Maybe theyre right.

Look at the avengers. Do ANY of them have a secret identity really? Lois Lane figured out who Superman was in like 45 minutes in MoS.

I hated how Cap kept taking his helmet off,but I am speaking more of the formula of having someone else who does not also have a secret identity knowing about it.I mean it does not even make sense within the movies world for their identity to be known to so many people as villains can just roll up and attack them when they least expect it.That Lois shit was dumb as hell and actually ruined the dynamic of him being Clark Kent.You are right though.
    gns
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,272 Regulator
    i probly won't watch but it looks interesting.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks a little too much like izombie, which i tried to watch but couldn't get past her whining in episode 4
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    CarthaginianBangEm_Bart