What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Supergirl

1181920212224»

Replies

  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    In regards to this show, folks in this thread be complaing over any petty ass bullshit. I see what Broddie be talking about.

    Yall would be the same muthafuckas complaining about how the cornball brother Jimmy was smashing Supergirl.

    CW's Superman> Henry Cavil Superman

    Lot of yall really got some issues with women and gays.

    Ok, I respeck @Broddie and your view of things, but not the bold!!!!!!! That is some femnazi beta male bull shit right there. This that being raised up with no strong male figure around type of shit. Y'all seem a little too sensitive to me. Acting like these weird ass millennials. If you guys are millennials just ignore this. Cause I done gave up on them lol. They're too far gone.

    Anyway, Point out anywhere in my post where I have issues with women. As for faggot shit, yeah, I'm a alpha male and that shit sickens me. Especially when it's shoved in my face to a point where I can't avoid it. Or starts to fuck up the flow of the show in general. I've already broken this down before but you(just like a modern day feminist) refuse to acknowledge it. The same has been done to others. You conveniently missed the point where I said I'M ALL FOR GIRL POWER!! Or that I could TOLERATE faggot shit if it actually naturally flowed with show. Not just being thrown in there out of nowhere and taking a major role lol.Here's some examples of gay shit I can tolerate. Because it makes sense and is not random gay agenda shit.

    - The booty warrior on Spartacus: blood and sand
    - Gay/bisexual/trysexual 3,000 year old vampire on true blood
    - Omar Little from the wire
    - Mr fantastic from arrow(Only issue I had was they made a strong black hero the opposite of what he was and GAY)
    - White canary being a raging dyke on on legends of tomorrow

    Over the top cringy ass girl power:
    Emasculating superman on multiple occasions.
    Flipping gender roles to a point where it's just downright unbelievable.
    Women are beating the shit out of men and always saving them.
    Woman basically rule and run the world on the show(in a cringy ass way)

    If anything, you should be questioning if they have issues with men. But you didn't do that for some reason.

    Hold up so now your complaing about female superheroes beating up male bad guys and saving guys? Are you serious with this shit?

    Like you missed all the times Supergirl got her ass kicked by male bad guys both seasons in particular Hank Henshaw a black dude punching and tossing around a blonde female on tv.

    Are you even familar at all with the comic books? Supergirl is faster and quicker than Superman (pointed on in the show) she absorbs greater amounts of yellow sun solar radiation at faster rate than Kal El making her in essence more powerful than him too.

    Arrow have yet to get Black Canary right..a character that has and would beat Ollie ass in a fight as she better fighter...she was always getting beat up.

    You act like Supergirl was on the same level of Mister Terrific level of flamboyant faggotry. Or that Maggie and Alex were hideous ugly manishish looking dykes.

    Stop it 5.

    Furthermore this is why Power Girl (The Earth-2 Supergirl) had been able to outshine and style on Superman in comics. It's been a constant of every version of Kara leading up to Flashpoint.

    But whatever. Fuck logic and sense. It's an agenda I tell ya. AGENDA!!!
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    nujerz84infamous114jaxn
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reign has been confirmed as the villain for season 3
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

    [img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • plat-grillz1982plat-grillz1982 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Sick of the gay shit forced down our throats.Plus that girl power crap was tolerable when it was in the background but now that shit is ridiculously over the top ffs
    deadeye
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC pretty much hit the nail on the head.

    Again the problem is when it doesn't flow naturally wit the show. You can tell when a show just throws some random azzz shyt in there just to do it...vs...when they add something to it, b/c it plays a factor in the storyline.

    Hell even the chick playing Supergirl's sister and the one playing her gf, be lookin like they feel awkward af whenever they kiss. Again you can tell they just threw that shyt in there. It added nothing.

    As for Mon-el...can any one of us actually describe just what da fucc he did? Seriously. What was his job at the DOJ? Can someone actually give me an answer to this?

    I'm not saying a show has to be 100% perfect. I love The Walking Dead, but I do gotta agree sometimes about how in THEE FUCC...these muthafuccas are getting killed by these slow azzz zombies?!?!?!?! Lol. That doesn't mean we can't critique a show we enjoy. Especially if they're just blatantly throwing in shyt that doesn't make sense, and it obvious, then folks got a right to complain.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    deadeye
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect Supergirl and mon el being real life couples could be a reason why the storylines are the way they are
    matches malone
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL OK, you two are confirmed beta males. Y'all completely dodged the main points in my post again, wow!!!! It's like I'm going back and forth with a crazy ass modern day feminist. It's like I'm watching a fox news interview. I'm faaar from the only person who's noticing all this shit. Are y'all choosing to ignore the obvious? Or did you guys just get completely owned and refuse to take an L and now you resort to trolling? It's a classic modern day feminist tactic that they use when they are backed into a corner. I can't take y'all serious smh.

    I speak on women being superior to men in every way on this show. This cat brings ups supergirl beating up and saving men........? What the flying fuck?

    Then he asks if I'm familiar with the canon material. Talks about how she's faster than superman and takes in yellow sun faster. Mothafucka said "in essence" she's more powerful lol!!!!!!!!!!! Supergirl < Superman, who doesn't know this? Does he also know that superman always holds back and never unleashes his full power? Because if he did he would destroy the city. Furthermore, superman has been exposed to the sun and had his powers waaay longer. Does he read the source material? How come he didn't address superman bowing down to kara like he wasn't even in her league? He said she was the champion of earth now. He was still walking around hurt like he just had a fight with Lobo, Bizzaro, Darkseid, or Doomsday. While she was perfectly fine. They went out of their way to make sure we knew he was at full power. They even put zod in there to further point out that he was going all out. Last, she knocked a fully powered superman out cold! How could all of this just be ignored?

    He says Green Arrow has yet to get Black Canary right. He must have missed some seasons because he's not even speaking on the original Canary lol!!!!! He's talking about her weak ass sister who took over after she got murked.

    His last point made no sense at all. Starts talking about their looks......WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM? Then he says Mr fabulous gayness is promoted more than supergirls whole story line of gayness.....WOW!!!

    Last, Power girl has been brought into this lol. Wow, can you say, reaching. Y'all suck at debates, just stop!! Power Girl is not more powerful either. Unless something has changed(aint really fucked with the new 52 like that), there's no solid proof of her being stronger either.

    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him


    infamous114nujerz84
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2
    Lmao @ these labels yet you're the one complaining about what amounts to a soap opera with superheros being too soap operaish. Like do you know what you're even getting into with these shows.

    My g you the one acting soft by doing that and also judging people who you only shallowly know. I am not gonna sit here and type an essay about something as inconsequential in my life as LGBT rights or 3rd wave feminism. Why should I? Cause you're threatened by it for some reason? Man the fuck up then b.

    I will type an essay now though just to clarify and entertain your BS. Especially since you're trying to besmirch my name without having your facts straight. I live and let live and will die for anyone to have the same liberty. I have people in my life afflicted by these things but I don't care about either issue enough to type pro or con arguments about it.

    I believe in reason and common sense. Fact: gay people are a more vocal thing in the world today because more people feel more emboldened to be themselves it's not that something was put in the water or anything.

    They were always already there just not always out to the world cause of senseless intolerance which is clearly still real. So yeah surprise surprise a network that has worn it's pro LGBT and woman's rights stance on it's sleeves is making sure it has something relatable to those demos as well what a shocker.

    Ok so a show in liberal ass hollywood is pushing liberal ass agendas. Good going Scooby-Doo I guess you found gold in the middle of mars even though it's a tired trope the rest of us have put up with across the last 2 decades across all media.

    You're not being revolutionary or pointing out something that we haven't seen on the internet hundreds of thousands of times since the days of AOL chat. So again wtf would be the point? I come in here to discuss Supergirl. Not my issues with the world. I suggest you start doing the same. You might sleep better at night.
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    nujerz84infamous114
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2
    Alright this how systematically breakdown piece by piece his bullshit
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL OK, you two are confirmed beta males. Y'all completely dodged the main points in my post again, wow!!!! It's like I'm going back and forth with a crazy ass modern day feminist. It's like I'm watching a fox news interview. I'm faaar from the only person who's noticing all this shit. Are y'all choosing to ignore the obvious? Or did you guys just get completely owned and refuse to take an L and now you resort to trolling? It's a classic modern day feminist tactic that they use when they are backed into a corner. I can't take y'all serious smh.

    I speak on women being superior to men in every way on this show. This cat brings ups supergirl beating up and saving men........? What the flying fuck?[/b]

    WTF

    This dude don't even know what the fuck his arguing... this what the fuck you said.
    Over the top cringy ass girl power:
    Emasculating superman on multiple occasions.
    Flipping gender roles to a point where it's just downright unbelievable.
    Women are beating the shit out of men and always saving them.
    Woman basically rule and run the world on the show(in a cringy ass way)

    I mean you brought up Women beating the shit out of men and always saving them. Are you fucking retarded? How the fuck are you going to complain about a female super hero show, having the female hero beating up bad guys and rescuing males? Are you this fucking dense? You expect her to only rescue women? (Which by the way she does A LOT)

    THis season kara had three bosses... Martian Manhunter, Jimmy Olsen, that News Paper Editor.. its been said many times thru out both Seasons that Martian Manhunter power levels are on par with Supergirl.

    Jimmy Olsen went from being a photogropher cornball sucker for love pussy, to the head of Cat-Co and becoming Guardian beating up criminals and holding his own against Aliens and Meta Humans but yeah he was emasculated.

    Mon-El is a spoiled snobby rich asshole prince from Daxim that never had to do anything for himself, in fact so spoiled this dude had servants doing everything for him on a plate. Now he on a planet where he has some super powers but instead of living like a king, he pretty much a bum with no authority. In fact he made it known plenty of times he has no desire of being any kind of hero or helping people and only went along with it cause he liked Kara, like lots of guys do when they want to get the pussy go along with shit they dont like to smash later on.

    Dude never cooked in his life so him doing so for Kara as a surprise is full flipping of gender roles? Cmon Son you cant be serious with that.


    Then he asks if I'm familiar with the canon material. Talks about how she's faster than superman and takes in yellow sun faster. Mothafucka said "in essence" she's more powerful lol!!!!!!!!!!! Supergirl < Superman, who doesn't know this? Does he also know that superman always holds back and never unleashes his full power? Because if he did he would destroy the city. Furthermore, superman has been exposed to the sun and had his powers waaay longer. Does he read the source material? How come he didn't address superman bowing down to kara like he wasn't even in her league? He said she was the champion of earth now. He was still walking around hurt like he just had a fight with Lobo, Bizzaro, Darkseid, or Doomsday. While she was perfectly fine. They went out of their way to make sure we knew he was at full power. They even put zod in there to further point out that he was going all out. Last, she knocked a fully powered superman out cold! How could all of this just be ignored?

    Nevermind there been characters less powerful than Supergirl who defeated Superman brings me back to this.

    Again Do you even read the source material?...the shit I brought up is factual cannon and Supergirl is faster, quicker in flight and running than supes and absorbs yellow sun radiation at faster and higher rates than Kal El. She has the same powers as Superman...she also has to hold back in fact she had to be trained by Wonder Woman and the Amazons to reign in her power or the fact Darkseid chose her over Kal-El to lead his army because her power potential far eclipses that of Superman which some of the smartest men in the DC Universe all confirmed...

    And she also has huge anger temper issues that Clark Kent never had. but evident you don't read the source material so you wouldn't know this.

    How about the fact Superman was under the influence of Silver Kryptonite and fought someone just as powerful as he is. Supergirl was worried shitless about her fight with Mon-El mother so he said it to calm her worries and fears about the fight. Common Sense right? Nah to you its a ultra feminist conspiracy.
    He says Green Arrow has yet to get Black Canary right. He must have missed some seasons because he's not even speaking on the original Canary lol!!!!! He's talking about her weak ass sister who took over after she got murked.

    Again this shows you don't shit about the source material or the comics.. Sara Lance is a made up for TV created character. She doesn't exist in the DC comic universe. The actual White Canary has no relation to Dinah Lance or Green Arrow and is Asian. So yes Arrow has yet to properly do the Black Canary Character Justice in 5 Seasons.
    His last point made no sense at all. Starts talking about their looks......WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM? Then he says Mr fabulous gayness is promoted more than supergirls whole story line of gayness.....WOW!!!

    Dog are you seriously gonna say that Mr Fabulous limp wrist flamboyant annoying faggotry on Arrow is not worse than what the lesbo relationship is on Supergirl? He is blantant flamer and you can tell as soon as he opens his mouth or enters the scene that he's faggot...

    Here the shit that bugs me out... two decent looking females in relationship bothers you, but an over the top excessive flaming homo on Arrow doesn't. Nevermind Supergirl's lesbo relationship is consistent with Canon... while Mr Fabulous is not.

    Last, Power girl has been brought into this lol. Wow, can you say, reaching. Y'all suck at debates, just stop!! Power Girl is not more powerful either. Unless something has changed(aint really fucked with the new 52 like that), there's no solid proof of her being stronger either.

    Yeah just another point to show you dont know what the fuck you're talking about in regards to comics.

    And here one more fact... You do know the guy Responsible for making all these Shows is a Homo right?

    ITs obvious the gay shit bothers you which I do agree is blatant on all the shows but it should be expected if you actually know whose creating it and the network is on so bringing it up is beating a dead horse, but its also evident that any kind of image of women in role of power makes you uncomfortable.

    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody watched last night?
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75


  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot that it premiered last night.
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,929 Regulator
    Watched then something came up will have to watch it tonight
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im gonna watch it tonight as well. That and the first 2 episodes of that new X-Men show.
    2604vgo.jpg

    R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I be chuckling at the obscure Superman villains that pop up on this show. Last night it was Bloodsport
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75


  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh



    The show is better than it was when it first started, but it could be even better if they chilled with the lesbian storyline.



    Far too much time devoted to that.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,929 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »
    Smh



    The show is better than it was when it first started, but it could be even better if they chilled with the lesbian storyline.



    Far too much time devoted to that.

    It's feminist and gay agenda b
    @deadeye
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    deadeyerey326
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Smh



    The show is better than it was when it first started, but it could be even better if they chilled with the lesbian storyline.



    Far too much time devoted to that.

    It's feminist and gay agenda b
    @deadeye



    gwtk81pzwcai.gif



    @Cain



    Yeah, I know.



    Therein lies the problem.



    BTW........I think the thread might be sunk (or something else might be going on) because new posts aren't being highlighted.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    lord nemesis
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show is on its last leg wit me. If it's like last season...I'm done
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • jaxnjaxn Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭
    First ep was good.
    nujerz84
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw Man of Steel movie easter egg/tribute in this episode.
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Saw Man of Steel movie easter egg/tribute in this episode.

    when she flew through the buildings? it was like when Supes fought Zod. this ep was really good btw

  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Saw Man of Steel movie easter egg/tribute in this episode.

    when she flew through the buildings? it was like when Supes fought Zod. this ep was really good btw

    no it was the scene when Clark was thrown into the water during the rescue of the oil rig
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
    gemini86
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I want them to jump right into the story with Sam... I have a feeling she’s gonna destroy supergirl

Sign In or Register to comment.