What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DJ Premier Recalls Suge Punking Him And Telling Biggie To F**k Off(Premo Finds Thread PG.4)

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited May 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    orv52v.jpg
    Soloman_The_WiseOGClarenceBoddickerSneakDZArip.dillamiamivice305MrCrookedLetterkacee139bkzlostchild
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,225 Regulator
    Right read between the lines.

He might not of literally told him to f off. But his actions did.
    a_list wrote: »
    Calling me a liar smh. I'm just stating facts.

Tim dog started it with being salty over the west success. Am I lying?

Jay-z said "too much west coast dick licking" nh insinuates saltines. Am I lying?

Common(not from the east, but still) made I used to love her. Still lying?

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

"All the critics in new York" was made for a reason.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jay-z said "too much west coast dick licking" nh insinuates saltines. Am I lying?

I can go on all day. But I don't really see the point, cuz I'm really not interested in this debate.

Tim Dogg Dissed NWA, clearly stated that He was cool with Cube and Ice T....Underlined was 96....We need a couple more examples.....

Prolly made because they felt that they didnt get the luv like they did in other places....And I recall them cats saying that was more of a shot at the media.....We need more examples, sun....How bout this, I heard that Hammer was dissin NYC and Run DMC in the 80s you got anything before that?
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
    qawshunCapitalB
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,225 Regulator

Prolly made because they felt that they didnt get the luv like they did in other places....And I recall them cats saying that was more of a shot at the media.....We need more examples, sun....How bout this, I heard that Hammer was dissin NYC and Run DMC in the 80s you got anything before that?

Krs prolly dissed schooly D on a mixtape or some shit. He seems like the type.Qh2Vxfi.gif

But to be fair I don't think Hammers diss had anything to do with them being from New York. It was prolly competitive spirit.

Several people during that era has claimed that new York felt some type of jealousy when the west took over. Since they started it.
    SneakDZA
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row acted disrespectful from the jump.
    qawshunSneakDZAmiamivice305kacee139JDSTAYWITITKid Dynasty
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 10,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes for awhile in the mid 90s, mainstream New York radio barely or didn't play west coast music. The only ones that was playing west coast at the time was Stretch and Bobbito, and they mainly played underground west coast.
    achewon87Young Stef
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

Naw he said

I'll crush ice cube, I'm cool with ice t
    but NWA ain't shit to me..

Busta Carmichael Soloman_The_WiseDR. JEKKid Dynasty
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    So people still mad that random dude who had no other hits came out and said fuck Compton? All the other beef i remember came from the NY NY song which was created by established artist that people out here were actually checking for. I really didn't give a fuck what the media was saying, cause at one point they didn't even play rap music. I'm not sure what other music they were supposed to play other then the Row artist, Cube and Bone. Everything else was specific to the region just like many artist over here that didn't blow outside of the tri-state. There were just much more artist over here.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    bck145hiphop12345Soloman_The_WiseDR. JEKJDSTAYWITIT
    and:
    The only dope rapper you had was I-C-E
    But you tried to jerk him like a sucker
    That's why he's larger than you dumb muthaf***as
    deakinoKid Dynasty
  • hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was fucking with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

I'm confused, what disrespect are you talking about?
    You're going against the narrative, Chill.

Busta Carmichael Young Stef
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of those times where you pat the loser on the head, sit them down and say "It's ok little threader starter everyone's a winner".
    Busta Carmichael lamontbdcStraight Outta Jerzmiamivice305TheIraqKid Dynasty
  • hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But wasn't Biggie beefing with them? idk if that's a L if they were face to face and he still asked for a Dre beat in the middle of a feud. Seems he was fucking with him. He could have had a Dre beat by the next year.

They weren't beefing "beefing!" at the time. Suge just didn't like the disrespect the east coast was showing.

Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

Watch that award, Death Row was getting love but once Suge and Snoop tried to bang the audience got territorial and pro Bad Boy and Outkast just got caught up. NY didn't know enough about OutKast to hate them.
    5th Letterbck145[Deleted User]J-GUTTAmiamivice305
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Krs prolly dissed schooly D on a mixtape or some shit. He seems like the type.Qh2Vxfi.gif

But to be fair I don't think Hammers diss had anything to do with them being from New York. It was prolly competitive spirit.

Several people during that era has claimed that new York felt some type of jealousy when the west took over. Since they started it.

Probably dissed Schoolly D who is from Philly, what does that have to do with the West? Hammer can diss but it's competitive spirit? Yo, you said that you can go on with ya claims, but you dropping this shyt....Kinda tells me you cant come up with anything....Yo stick to trollin b you out of ya element
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
    Busta Carmichael DR. JEK
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck Suge knight people her like him since they hate Pac.
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
    bck145Soloman_The_Wise
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Booing them at the source awards, shooting up their trailer, east coast artist throwing subliminals and shots at the west during the Dre/snoop era.
    You're a manipulative liar and a professional troll. You're making it seem like the East Coast was the main antagonist.

Dude, how old are you? In the 90s, NYC was disrespectful to anyone not from the city. That was just a given. They didn't really want to show anyone love. Hell, NYC booed Outkast when they won an award, and there wasn't even a beef there.

You are a liar!! Straight up. Stop confusing what radio and corporate people attempted to dictate to the masses.
    NYC had no issues embracing NWA, KING TEE, ICE T, Michele and the world wide wreking crew, the licks Pharcyde, Heiro, and plenty of other acts from the west coast.

Your Outkast example has to be the stupidest off all. As if, all of NYC residents and Hip Hp listeners were in the audience at the source awards.
    deakinoSneakDZA[Deleted User]miamivice305
    Ice T and Ice Cube's first albums were essentially east-coast records.
    Kwan DaiRoster Player #99SneakDZADR. JEK

Probably dissed Schoolly D who is from Philly, what does that have to do with the West? Hammer can diss but it's competitive spirit? Yo, you said that you can go on with ya claims, but you dropping this shyt....Kinda tells me you cant come up with anything....Yo stick to trollin b you out of ya element
    Lmaooo yo I take my L.

I meant Ice-T. Didnt even pay attention to what I was writing Rofl. My statement still stands tho.
This discussion has been closed.