What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DJ Premier Recalls Suge Punking Him And Telling Biggie To F**k Off(Premo Finds Thread PG.4)

123457

Replies

  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that your issue is more with the programmers...lol.....
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
    SheerExcellence
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lollz..... #NEWYORKlost












    West$ide.
    CHAMPION.

    2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg



    West$ide.
    SheerExcellence
  • #1hiphopjunki3#1hiphopjunki3 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just noticed he called me a punk

    Unacceptable. We rydin!
    yv9o1NC.gif

    Might have to get him a casket next to Guru

    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    SheerExcellencemacadonwoo
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Suge's beef was personal because Puff's man killed his man
    That's after the awards when he said what he said about puff who was trying to dead the heat when he came up on stage.
    loch121 wrote: »
    then there always the east coast bias where as the west showed love on the radio and clubs to NY,but it wasn't shown back in return as much.

    man, stop it. West coast music was getting played heavy in NYC. Fans would always call the radio station requesting artist from there. Just check radio archives. Of course NYC rappers felt a little jealousy. Shit, Masta Ace was getting flack when he came out with the single "Born to Roll" because it sounded like it was from the West Coast. All this talk about East Coast showing no love to the west is lies because if you check the soundscan stats, NYC led all states.
    loch121 wrote: »
    Then at The Source Awards they were booing whoever wasn't from NY.
    lies, the crowd was rocking to Death Row when they performed. The boos came after Suge created a hostile environment. Bone Thugs was getting love from the crowd when they performed "Crossroads." There was no jeers before the infamous shit Suge said at the awards
    loch121 wrote: »
    Not to mention NY niggas had shot Tupac and he ended up in jail fucking w/ them niggas.
    that's personal shit that didn't reflect the whole east coast and Tupac stupidity for hanging around grimy niggas when he was warned not to.
    loch121 wrote: »
    Plus there was a lot of other shit going on. The song fuck Compton was a dart early on.
    again, that's personal shit that didn't reflect every east coast rapper opinion
    loch121 wrote: »
    Primo didn't get punked.he said Suge was cool in that article.

    tell that to the thread starter who posted a 5 yr old article and mislead with the thread title. I wasn't really confused when i said that. I was just trying to see what was the thread starter intentions which is why i called him a manipulative liar and a professional troll.

    He even said Common was dissing the West Coast on "I use to love her" track which is false. Common rapped

    "But then she broke to the West Coast, and that was cool
    Cause around the same time, I went away to school
    And I'm a man of expanding, so why should I stand in her way
    She probably get her money in L.A"


    That's not a diss. Ice Cube caught feelings and thought it was.

    Common also rapped about NYC in the same song and said

    But I respected her, she hit me in the heart
    A few New York niggas, had did her in the park

    I'm so glad you took it upon yourself to try to say I'm an idiot and know nothing,but i stand by everything I said.

    I don't remember if The Source Awards or that shooting came 1st,but there was already tension from what happened to Pac and a bunch of other shit.

    You had to have smash hit to get play in NY,but lesser known NY groups got love outside of NY.There was NY bias and everybody not from NY felt it.

    Lies.they were on that booing shit the whole night even before Suge did that at The source Awards from what Andre 3000 said.If not boos just ppl showing little interest.

    I didn't call you an idiot nor was I trying to play you like one. Watch the awards entirely for yourself. It's obvious that the crowd was showing love to every artist before Suge created a hostile environment. When pac got shot, it was before the awards but it had nothing to do with east vs west and it was before he joined Death Row. He was warned about the grimey niggas he was hanging around with and pac had a big mouth. NYC loved pac and bought his records. When one of Suge boys got killed supposedly by one of puffy guys at Jermaine Dupri's party, it was after the awards. So what if you had to have a smash hit to be known. NYC still showed love and bought their albums.

    http://articles.latimes.com/2001/jan/17/business/fi-13290
    As rap impresario Sean "Puffy" Combs prepares to stand trial in New York today on gun and bribery charges, authorities are investigating the possible connection of a co-defendant to a fatal shooting in Atlanta.

    The homicide occurred five years ago at a party Combs attended with associates from his Bad Boy record label, according to several witnesses. An argument that evening involving Combs' employee and bodyguard, Anthony "Wolf" Jones, ended in a hail of gunfire that left an employee from a rival record company dead, witnesses said.

    Law enforcement officials recently interviewed one person who saw the shooting and says Jones pulled the trigger. In addition, an off-duty police officer watched the shooting, and Atlanta detectives are now seeking to interview several other witnesses.

    Jones is now on trial with Combs in New York on weapons charges; they each face 15 years in prison if convicted. Attorneys for both Combs and Jones say they had "absolutely nothing" to do with the Atlanta killing.


    The 1995 shooting is yet another in a series of violent acts surrounding Combs in the last decade. A conviction in the New York trial could severely damage the relationship between Combs and executives at Bertelsmann, the Gueterslow, Germany-based media conglomerate that finances his record label. Combs' record productions, clothing lines, restaurants, magazine and other businesses generate an estimated $130 million in annual sales, according to Forbes magazine, which recently put him on its cover and proclaimed him one of the world's richest entertainers.

    Although Combs hangs out in the Hamptons with the likes of Martha Stewart and Donald Trump and recently made an appearance on ABC-TV's hit program "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," his ascent as chairman of the Bad Boy music empire represents an extraordinary confluence of violent art and violent reality.

    His company's latest hit record, titled "That's Gangsta," features Jamal "Shyne" Barrow, a Bad Boy rapper who is charged with attempted murder in the New York case. Police say Barrow opened fire in a Manhattan nightspot Dec. 27, 1999, and seriously injured three bystanders after a club patron insulted Combs.

    On the CD, Barrow raps about gunning people down and getting away with murder. The song's video includes a cameo appearance by co-defendant Jones, who has a lengthy rap sheet that includes a conviction of attempted murder of a police officer. During the video, Jones stares into the camera and quips, "That's gangsta!"

    Law enforcement sources view the Sept. 23, 1995, shooting death of Jai Hassan-Jamal Robles at an Atlanta nightclub as the primary catalyst for a bicoastal feud during the 1990s between New York-based Combs and Marion "Suge" Knight, founder and owner of Los Angeles-based Death Row Records.

    Knight attended the Atlanta party that evening with Robles, a friend and former gang member nicknamed "Big Jake." Knight had hired Robles straight out of prison to do marketing and promotion for the Death Row label not long before the shooting.

    Last month, Atlanta police investigating Robles' death contacted New York authorities seeking background checks on Combs and his bodyguard Jones, who were charged with gun violations stemming from the 1999 shooting in Manhattan. A stolen weapon from Atlanta was found on the floor of the vehicle in which New York police arrested Jones, Combs and his girlfriend, actress-singer Jennifer Lopez, after a high-speed chase.


    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

    Originally Posted by south4life

    "I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

    I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited May 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    orv52v.jpg
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

    All you did was post an article and videos that proved I'm right :|

    I simply posted facts since the discussion seemed to have some admitted question about ordering in which they occurred if they support your argument Kudos to you, Sadly all you did is post some gay ass smiley with a dumb ass obvious observation... You are welcome even if your initial argument completely dismisses actual atmospheres of the regions and lacked proper context in regards to all the build up to events, time frame at least were on point...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

    Originally Posted by south4life

    "I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

    I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    rip.dilla
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited May 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    orv52v.jpg
    rip.dillaAggieLean.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,703 Regulator
    Trill World Order
    Busta Carmichael (Nope)T. Sanford
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,703 Regulator
    forget FOF you Hall of Fame thats something they cant take from you Trill Gawd @Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael (Nope)
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    Yo I forgot about this thread, so is Busta vs Premo gonna be added to the Soulja Boy vs Chris Brown undercard???
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

    aUPgli.gif
    Busta Carmichael CashmoneyDuxSheerExcellenceachewon87
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was hilarious... he really got mad. Remind me of when old people first learned bout the internet or cell phones
    CashmoneyDux
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT thread
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Busta Carmichael
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    I was raised in massachusetts and I remenber those days even though I was a child.And New York made better music.Shit got better for the south when MASTER P came out.Nobody gave no fucks to outkast until they came out with that song Bomb over bagdah.But the NY scene was not all that...I been there.What it was nice was the block parties but it was also hyped up.AND YES NY NIGGAS USTO RUN AROUND SAYING THEY WERE FROM NY AND PEOPLE USTO GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE INNOCENT.UNTIL SUGE CAME.
    Soloman_The_Wise
This discussion has been closed.