What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

scumbag!

In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in The Forum of Fame
Talk about the most scumbag shit you've done to someone and the most scumbag shit done to you.

When I was 17 I offered a classy female (btfu) a gram of reggie to top me off. we went to a park and she slobbered my snake and caught my unborns in her throat. I ain't even zip up. I just dipped to my whip and peeled off. I seen her like a hour later and told her my fault, I'll give her 2gs if she tickled her tonsels with my man parts again. After she swallowed more of my young boys I threw her purse out the window so she had to get it and bounced again. Scuuuummmbag!!

I had a white, classy lady (btfu) show up at my job screaming she was 5 months pregnant with my seed. 3.5 months later her cunt burped out a mixed baby. Scuuuummmbag!
Stew9TRAYDupacKingFreemanLordZukotexas409deadeyeShottaDaBeastgnsVulcanRavenxxCivicxxthatboydizzwilliebAjackson17BenjaminEStillFaggyAFnex ginkingofkingzKneeGro_DuperMana.mannreapin505R.D.dallas' 4 evagalaxy_1221BangEm_Bart Thereal_ba#1hiphopjunki3CJFigoiron man1buttuh_bskpjr78Young StefTrill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Townillestni99ainneCeLLaR-DooRPaprikablackgod813A.r.c.h.deemula420Bodhiyoung lukaSuperSoaker

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done,too much scumbag shit in my glory days
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Trill Gate$aladdin1978
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    none .
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    LOL Imma let yall take over this thread but this happened over the week

2cy2t5f.jpg

That broad talk like she's from Charleston!! That's how those geechi chick's talk...

Nigga...you...ain't...LYING!! Lol!!

I swear when I read it, that's the 1st thing that came into mind.

@off&;on......
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

StewBelovedAfeni
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First three post are white people.... interesting :-?

Scuuummbag comment.
    Dave2one6Tsotsi Cape Town
This discussion has been closed.