scumbag!

In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in The Forum of Fame
Talk about the most scumbag shit you've done to someone and the most scumbag shit done to you.

When I was 17 I offered a classy female (btfu) a gram of reggie to top me off. we went to a park and she slobbered my snake and caught my unborns in her throat. I ain't even zip up. I just dipped to my whip and peeled off. I seen her like a hour later and told her my fault, I'll give her 2gs if she tickled her tonsels with my man parts again. After she swallowed more of my young boys I threw her purse out the window so she had to get it and bounced again. Scuuuummmbag!!

I had a white, classy lady (btfu) show up at my job screaming she was 5 months pregnant with my seed. 3.5 months later her cunt burped out a mixed baby. Scuuuummmbag!
Stew9TRAYDupacKingFreemanLordZukotexas409deadeyeShottaDaBeastgnsVulcanRavenxxCivicxxthatboydizzwilliebAjackson17BenjaminEStillFaggyAFnex ginkingofkingzKneeGro_DuperMana.mannreapin505R.D.dallas' 4 evagalaxy_1221BangEm_Bart Thereal_ba#1hiphopjunki3CJFigoiron man1buttuh_bskpjr78Young StefTrill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Townillestni99ainneCeLLaR-DooRPaprikablackgod813A.r.c.h.deemula420Bodhiyoung lukaSuperSoaker

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done,too much scumbag shit in my glory days
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Trill Gate$aladdin1978
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    none .
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blatalian wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    LOL Imma let yall take over this thread but this happened over the week

2cy2t5f.jpg

That broad talk like she's from Charleston!! That's how those geechi chick's talk...

Nigga...you...ain't...LYING!! Lol!!

I swear when I read it, that's the 1st thing that came into mind.

@off&;on......
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

StewBelovedAfeni
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First three post are white people.... interesting :-?

Scuuummbag comment.
    Dave2one6Tsotsi Cape Town
This discussion has been closed.