scumbag!

1106107108109111

Replies

  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joker is also a admitted rapist and subliminal setup crook
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    Joker is also a admitted rapist and subliminal setup crook

    Receipts?

    Don't keep receipts for trash
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,618 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Trollio wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    Joker is also a admitted rapist and subliminal setup crook

    Receipts?

    Don't keep receipts for trash

    Keep your mouth shut then nigga if you cant back em up
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • BeardedFreakBeardedFreak Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been on this milf, cougar phase all summer. I ain't even hollering, unless she 40+

    These women be so damn chill.
    Bulletproof Walletsblackgod813Ghost313
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slept with a fat bitch because I aint wanna stay overnight at a train station after missing the last train.

    How was the pussy.
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

    My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

    Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

    All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

    Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

    bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

    U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

    Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to cum on her face and all that shit.
    Trill Gate$jee504dasmooth1
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

    My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

    Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

    All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

    Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

    bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

    U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

    Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to cum on her face and all that shit.

    Should've took a pic. That way if she comes at you wit all that feminist rah rah, you can hit back wit the "Oh really" pic drop.
    Thereal_ba
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    someone bump all of joker's stories.. we gotta see if we can get to the bottom of this story about a 14 year old daughter
    deadeyeblackgod813illestni99ainnejee504808HiLife808CashmoneyDux
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,618 Regulator
    DWO wrote: »
    someone bump all of joker's stories.. we gotta see if we can get to the bottom of this story about a 14 year old daughter

    I only got 2 stories on here I believe
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

    My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

    Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

    All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

    Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

    bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

    I knew she had to be white. Every time I think of a feminist though I think of those bitches with bowl cuts, purple hair, and thick rimmed glasses.
    AZTGDupacillestni99ainne
This discussion has been closed.