scumbag!

1106107108109110112»

Replies

• AZTGAZTG Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

I knew she had to be white. Every time I think of a feminist though I think of those bitches with bowl cuts, purple hair, and thick rimmed glasses.

bruh, idk what type of bitches you be seeing. sound like you describing a alien bitch.
    Trill Gate$
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to cum on her face and all that shit.

I don't know how u niggas be pulling out. When I'm bout to nut I try to push pound harder. I just rock a hat so I ain't gotta worried about them problems
    JoshuaMoshua  onetoughmiracle
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to cum on her face and all that shit.

I don't know how u niggas be pulling out. When I'm bout to nut I try to push pound harder. I just rock a hat so I ain't gotta worried about them problems

Its a gift
    Thereal_ba
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a story to drop
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    13886419_10153902404541872_4355061988673045504_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=24f0a63a3bd4d2c8a552675187b60126&oe=581AE27C
    Somebody wrong as hell for this.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
    Thereal_baTsotsi Cape Townericb4prezdallas' 4 eva
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    13886419_10153902404541872_4355061988673045504_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=24f0a63a3bd4d2c8a552675187b60126&oe=581AE27C
    Somebody wrong as hell for this.

tumblr_mj2hyjXBu51qh59n0o1_500.gif
    Tsotsi Cape TownThereal_baDupacdallas' 4 eva
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,102 Regulator
    Probably was the best thread in donkey. Is this ready FOF?
    SionDupacillestni99ainne
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Probably was the best thread in donkey. Is this ready FOF?

Ahhhhh...yeah. I think it's time for me to leave the L's behind.
This discussion has been closed.