What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

scumbag!

1106107108109110112»

Replies

  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

    My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

    Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

    All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

    Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

    bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

    I knew she had to be white. Every time I think of a feminist though I think of those bitches with bowl cuts, purple hair, and thick rimmed glasses.

    bruh, idk what type of bitches you be seeing. sound like you describing a alien bitch.
    Trill Gate$
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

    My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

    Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

    All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

    Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

    bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

    U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

    Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to cum on her face and all that shit.


    I don't know how u niggas be pulling out. When I'm bout to nut I try to push pound harder. I just rock a hat so I ain't gotta worried about them problems
    JoshuaMoshua  onetoughmiracle
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this hardcore feminist bitch like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her shit. all about men oppressing women and shit, but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

    My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a fucking point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. Shit was easier then expected.

    Fucked the bitch raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and sluts while fucking, got her to call herself all types of sluts. slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

    All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this bitch go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

    Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

    bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

    U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

    Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to cum on her face and all that shit.


    I don't know how u niggas be pulling out. When I'm bout to nut I try to push pound harder. I just rock a hat so I ain't gotta worried about them problems

    Its a gift
    Thereal_ba
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a story to drop
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    13886419_10153902404541872_4355061988673045504_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=24f0a63a3bd4d2c8a552675187b60126&oe=581AE27C
    Somebody wrong as hell for this.

    BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    Thereal_baTsotsi Cape Townericb4prezdallas' 4 eva
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    13886419_10153902404541872_4355061988673045504_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=24f0a63a3bd4d2c8a552675187b60126&oe=581AE27C
    Somebody wrong as hell for this.

    tumblr_mj2hyjXBu51qh59n0o1_500.gif
    Tsotsi Cape TownThereal_baDupacdallas' 4 eva
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,707 Regulator
    Probably was the best thread in donkey. Is this ready FOF?
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    SionDupacillestni99ainne
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Probably was the best thread in donkey. Is this ready FOF?

    Ahhhhh...yeah. I think it's time for me to leave the L's behind.
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

    tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.