scumbag!

Replies

• Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prolly flirting with !my friends girlfriends (they flirted back)
    CincoBangEm_Bart LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this nigga Du and his stories lol

but man in my young days I stayed doing scumbag actions. My reputation is still tainted from Atl to Texas because of that shit
    CincoBangEm_Bart Tsotsi Cape Town
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll spare the details for various reasons. but i'll say it involves rasheed wallace's mom, whatever car she was driving that day and jums of that boy....and sometimes a gas card for the hood to cash out with
    hueyKingFreemanfreshb651Cain
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Umm nun .
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if dus wife kept the DVDs so we would come over/hit them up n she would get introduced
    BangEm_Bart BelovedAfeniMiss_KishKish
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    My wife don't know this, but one of my ulterior motives for dealing with her was to get my boondocks dvds back,

I knew most of her family before I met her, and I had let her sister hold the dvds like months ago and them bastards never brought them back...and they thought the shit was funny...season 1 & 2

So when I finally met my wife who was at the time just the little sister, I made it a mission to befriend her just so she could get in the room and get my shit back with out them assholes ever knowing what was up....they didn't even know be and her were cool yet...I hit her up on myspace through her sisters page...

I ain't gonna front like I ain't catch feelings after it was all said and done, but the initial motivation was an elaborate plan to get my dvds back while possibly getting some ass in the process

Wooooo. They need a super scum reaction just for this shit right here. Real dirt ball
    Back in 2014 I was tricking on this thick dopefiend joint. So I'm nuttin in this lil shawtys throat and I'm thinkin good girl, but this junkie couldnt take a young players jizz so she throw it back up. Fuck up my fresh michael kors boxer briefs. So like the dan wan I was, I made the classy lass (btfu) suck my wigger stick again to clean up her mess. But shit turned me so much I bust a 2nd pistachio down her windpipe.

Scuuummbag!!
    texas409Negro_CaesarStillFaggyAFdwade206Huey_CKing Eraunogucci7383blackgod813
    solid. I been there. Got head in my bathroom while the junkie with Wesley snipes syndrome, son was in the next room.
    he stole my Bluetooth speaker tho. Lil thievin ass son of a trick.
    I guess he's the real scuuummmbag!!
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,344 Regulator
    i was on extra duty with this Sgt who was broke because he didn't set up any allotments before they took his whole paycheck, what a dumbass... anyway i let the nigga use my cell phone on our break.. after the call this nigga was bragging about this white bitch he met, so i called her ass up and smashed every hole she had. SMDH. theres more too, but i'll stop here.

she the real scumbag tho. i can't take all the blame. bih had her son in the next room crying himself to sleep

Lmao pics?
    Thereal_ba
    Kat wrote: »
    What's btfu mean?

Baggin the fuck up.

You really is old as shit.
    Rubato GarciaCincoStillFaggyAFBangEm_Bart DoubleShotHelix
This discussion has been closed.