What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE OFFICIAL REHAB THREAD

Replies

• MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chronologically:
    Weed....definitely do... probably forever.
    Various nerve pills.... not unless I actually need them.
    Various pain pills.... not unless I need them.
    Acid.... Fuck that. Don't like the digital come down.
    Shrooms.... would absolutely do again.
    Coke.... would absolutely do again.
    Crack.... eh. Maybe if it's free. Waste of money imo.

And I think that's it...

Current:
    Weed. (Occasionally wax, oil, and/or hash if I can afford it at the time.)
    Occasional xanax.

And the only thing I haven't tried that I would possibly try is this version of ecstasy I heard about that's supposedly not just a bunch of chemicals tossed together but mostly a plant based mix.
    Still iffy on that one though.
    thatboydizzDupacxxCivicxx
    Oh unless whip its count. And Fuck a lotta all that. I don't care for feeling like my head is in helium balloon. I did 1. Done.
    CashmoneyDux
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I started with herb and alcohol, then as I started selling different things, I started trying different things:

-I've done most psychedelics.
    -Done and sold ecstasy and Molly.
    -Smoked PCP once then wen't and played basketball--but I really didn't play shit, got lost dribbling a ball.
    -Started fucking with cocaine wasn't my thing--but the money was good and girls love that shit, so I would do it while I was drinking because I had the Game Genie infinite cocaine code.
    -Started fucking with oxy and percs--initially I would only ingest real low milligrams like 5's and 10's and sell the rest in packs, but I gradually worked my way up 20's, 30's, 80's.
    -Started fucking with dope.I sniffed it at first, but eventually I ended up shooting it as that was the next logical step. I never saw myself getting there and when I was there I still couldn't see it because I had money, things, and job security. I checked into rehab with an apartment full of drugs and had someone go pick all that shit up and sell it at cost over time, so I didn't have to deal with it. Not really a righteous move, but that was my 401k etc.

For me all that shit was an escape, I've been clean for awhile now and wen't back to school to finish a degree and work on the next. I volunteer at an adult and ESL learning center as well as an animal shelter, and work a square job now. The money and all the shit that came with fucking with drugs wasn't worth it, and now that I'm not involved in shit I find myself feeling guilty for, I have no need to escape. I don't think everyone is like that though, some people can turn that shit on and off, I couldn't.

Speak on them psychedelics. What kinda trips were you having? I was thinking about doing some shrooms and going to diseyland or somethin. Them mascots might have a nigga scared as fuck.

And you had the connect on the powder? Damn must have been nice. So many mexicans and bitches be ready to cash out for it out here
    tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
    not_osirus_jenkinsCashmoneyDux
    Does anybody know if the "natural" ecstasy is even a real thing?
    Oh yeah... lol and I did the k2 shit for a minute too.
    I swear. I THINK that's all of them.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    The drugs i havent tried are PCP, Meth, crack, and Acid. i do hope to try acid one day though.

This nigga made the haven't list lmao. I know you done seen your share of everything. Speak on it on time. Did you get six to try wax?. What about the times you tried powder? What altitude we talking??

Ok Imma keep it thorough with you lou you cool I aint got nothing against you but I hate six. I know yall dating or in a relationship or whatever you feel me thats cool I dont give a fuck. She just lied her ass off about the shit for the longest and that wasn't right and you know it. She got got and paid for it. But the shit is over now you feel me all the facts is out there.

So one time for the community using your best imagination can you describe what sixsicksins pussy look like it's the least you can do

Weed - Been smoking every day since i was 13. No plans on quitting. shit is my first love.

Coke - First time i tried it I was 17. First day of senior year in highschool. Went and got our class schedules then immediately left and went to my friends house. His dad used to sell crack and had all his coke locked up in his room. Friend went and stole 6 grams. Him and I probably did a gram and half together and sold the rest through the day. That first time was the best coke ive ever had, i didnt see the appeal to it though. Got you high for 20 mins then just left you craving more. Only tried it 3-4 times after that and still didnt really like it.

Shrooms - Fun. Only had one bad trip. The rest was all good times as long as you're with people you are comfortable with and they know how to handle their shit. First time i did it I was 16. Do it at least once a year.

X/Molly - First time i ever did it I was 15. We had molly here before it was popular. The molly i had was a fine white powder, like fishscale cocaine that burned like a bitch when you snorted it. All the molly i see these days now that its popular is some off white crystal rocks that i know aint as pure as the shit i used to do. But anyways, did the molly a lot, that dealer moved away and we switched to E pills. Did X a lot from 16-19. Once i hit 18 we were doing it damn near every weekend then i guess kinda burned ourselves out on it. Ive done it a couple times since i was 19 but its just not as fun anymore. We used to roll around in this big ass Expedition with 2 15's in the back and just blast music and drive everywhere in town. Meet up with different folks and get into some other shit. Shit was fun as fuck, but them come downs are no fucking joke once you do it for so long.

Heroin - do not do this. Ive only smoked it. Its not as bad as TV and movies make it out to be, but thats exactly the problem. It WILL eventually go bad. Can take years, months or weeks. Not gonna go into my history with this one but ive seen people do some fucked up shit for this stuff and had 4 friends in highschool die because of this shit. Its a bitch to get off of and maintain off of.

2CE - This shit was nuts. I went camping one weekend and we were a little bit away from this town that is like 500 people. real tiny town. Just walking around the campsite and this girl we were with sees one of her old friends who was this hippy fuck with dreads and he asked her if she wanted to trip with him. She told him only if we could too. This stuff was just a white powder and i had never heard of it until that day. We snort it and immediately everything got brighter. Peoples faces were morphing all the time, trees were bending and it wasnt windy but it was really calm and relaxing at the same time never had me paranoid or nothing. Shit had me tripping for 12 hours it was fucking GOAT. Done it only one time since that first time.

DMT - Went to a bluegrass festival and some guy was selling this shit. Put it on a bowl of weed and smoked it. Shit sent me to another world for a little bit. Once i started getting it together I was still really high just sitting in the camping chair and it was like I was looking at everything in the 3rd person. Its hard to explain, but I was watching myself from over my shoulder, look around the campsite then there was a crazy body high and all that. Shit only lasted a good 20 mins but it was the most intense trip ive ever had. ive done it maybe 3 times after that 1st time.

Pharmaceuticals - If it gets you high, ive done it. They fun.

I think thats all the drugs. Did a lot of experimenting with them. Got to a point where i realized I had to let the shit go. i just smoke weed/dabs and have an occasional shroom trip now and drink on birthdays and friends birthdays. Prolly would have made life a lot easier if i stayed away from most of it but i aint have a lot of guidance when i was young, had to learn the hard way.

say what??? This nigga naming shit I never even heard of. Lmao @ never hearing about the drug and still trying it with no fucks givin

Damn Lou you wild as fuck bruh. Can't nobody judge you but god. Keep doing you.

I know that heroin wasn't no joke probably took your brain to places you never thought it would go. Ill pray for you

JonnyRoccITmiamivice305tha bauseCashmoneyDux
    Mizury wrote: »

Never heard of it. Only pure form of mdma I know of is molly.

What happen with the crack? It didn't really hit you or what? Somebody probably sold you some bullshit

What happen with the crack? It didn't really hit you or what? Somebody probably sold you some bullshit

Nah. It was fun as shit. Just too fuckin expensive. I'd rather have coke and if I want crack... well I know how to handle that shit myself.
    Cut out the middle man. Cut the price by like half.... at least.
    thatboydizz
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcohol, weed and opium.
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
    CashmoneyDuxgns
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZAAAAAAAAMMN I BEEN OUT THE LOOP LIKE A MUTHAF

@twinzmom married that racist white motherfucker matt?? Disgusting & Disturbing. So the only marriages that happen on this website are interracial??. Niggas will speak on relationships all day but can't form a decent family smh

14j6bvc.jpg

What on earth. that really...they was actually...
    thatboydizz

Nah. It was fun as shit. Just too fuckin expensive. I'd rather have coke and if I want crack... well I know how to handle that shit myself.

Wait you was gettin your coke cheaper than your crack??.. Shouldn't it be the other way around. Do you know how to cook it?

edited June 2015

Wait you was gettin your coke cheaper than your crack??.. Shouldn't it be the other way around. Do you know how to cook it?
    Yeah I know how.
    Dated an incredibly intelligent crack head for4months
    That man coulda banked as a chemist.
    But yeah....
    You get like a gram of coke and end up with 2-3 times as much crack from said amount if you cook it yourself.
    thatboydizzmiamivice305
    S2J wrote: »
    ZAAAAAAAAMMN I BEEN OUT THE LOOP LIKE A MUTHAF

@twinzmom married that racist white motherfucker matt?? Disgusting & Disturbing. So the only marriages that happen on this website are interracial??. Niggas will speak on relationships all day but can't form a decent family smh

14j6bvc.jpg

What on earth. that really...they was actually...

Exactly. What in the fuck bruh. I never seen no shit like this in my life. Anybody posting here long enough can easily distinguish a gimmick from actuality. It wasn't no gimmick with matt he was doing the shit day end and day out for years. Sickening. You raising a child with somebody that hates your entire race. This chick talking about they getting "hitched" Well of course you know damn well his momma dont like you and never will. @Twinzmom was probably looking for a come up and got pregnant and couldn't reverse it. Them kids gonna be in a bad position in a few years smh.

gnsCincomiamivice305
    edited June 2015
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who's the bigger drunk, Cain or Five?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't bout that drug life, yall can keep that shit
    lmao @ intelligent crack head

I know what you mean. Niggas be on some macgyver shit. Drugs can bring out all kind of hidden knowledge.

Thats what I want to do unlock my brain and discover its full potential

CashmoneyDux
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drug Free.....i done seen too much fucked up shit happen to friends on/over drugs & alcohol.
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    kingofkingz(Nope)Cymicaldanesilverfoxx