What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rockstar Plans For GTA 6

2»

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they bring bac the gym and more clothing options
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

gh0stThe Recipenot_osirus_jenkinsKoltrain
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    I want a cop game from these people. I played LA Noir and I see huge potential with something like that after playing V. Plus watching John Wick and Se7en recently stirred a fire in me. I'm ready for a real persistent crime simulator type of game.

True crime had potential but had some glitches. I think a training day type game where you are corrupt and had choices that would affect the storyline would be GOAT
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    2020?! Foh..

thats not far away if u think about it lool.

CashmoneyDuxJusDre313MrCrookedLetter
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigb86 wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    I want a cop game from these people. I played LA Noir and I see huge potential with something like that after playing V. Plus watching John Wick and Se7en recently stirred a fire in me. I'm ready for a real persistent crime simulator type of game.

True crime had potential but had some glitches. I think a training day type game where you are corrupt and had choices that would affect the storyline would be GOAT

I want some Action Jackson, Bad Boys, John McClain, Se7en, The Wire, Columbo, and all that type shit. It needs to happen and R* can pull it off. Or... then again.... perhaps Rocksteady could. Fuck it, somebody should.
    CashmoneyDux
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gh0st wrote: »
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Hope they bring bac the gym and more clothing options

hell yeah i used to like hitting the gym down the street from the crib get swoll like Tookie get the big afro and go to the ballers hood and start passing out fades like free lunch

I hated when I parked my bicycle outside the gym and when I got done working out it was gone because them niggas done stole it!
    gh0st#1hiphopjunki3Koltrain
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTA needs a better shooting/aiming system. More detail to mayhem I want limbs and heads flying off. Longer Storylines, even more stuff to do, sky is the limit, they need to push it. There is more stuff I can't think of right now
    SuperManuelThe RecipeKoltrainsilverfoxx
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTA needs a better shooting/aiming system. More detail to mayhem I want limbs and heads flying off. Longer Storylines, even more stuff to do, sky is the limit, they need to push it. There is more stuff I can't think of right now

I fucking hate free aim in deathmatches.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maaaan. Rockstar should've combined Manhunt into GTA. I remember blowing holes in niggas shit on Manhunt.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

This 110% and the distance you have to travel to do shit just makes it feel like a job instead of a game I play this shit for 5 mins and take it out.
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Hey Xbox one folk!
    I'm looking to form a squad for heists.

Add me if you're interested --> ItzKhaleesiii

Here's criteria:

1. Must have a mic and must talk with mic. (There's no I in team so in order to complete missions flawlessly we must communicate constantly)

2. Must be available after 9pm est and especially available thursday and friday nights.

3. Must have some skill and common sense (like its probably not a good idea to try new plane stunts towards the end of a heist)

P.s. Only people who are serious about making that money should add me. I have a zero tolerance policy for buffoonery and killing yourself by "accident" right at the end of a heist. Nobody got time to repeat heists for no reason!

@Khaleesi sell your Xbone switch on over to ps4 and I can help you.
    CapitalBscrapper1
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Hey Xbox one folk!
    I'm looking to form a squad for heists.

Add me if you're interested --> ItzKhaleesiii

Here's criteria:

1. Must have a mic and must talk with mic. (There's no I in team so in order to complete missions flawlessly we must communicate constantly)

2. Must be available after 9pm est and especially available thursday and friday nights.

3. Must have some skill and common sense (like its probably not a good idea to try new plane stunts towards the end of a heist)

P.s. Only people who are serious about making that money should add me. I have a zero tolerance policy for buffoonery and killing yourself by "accident" right at the end of a heist. Nobody got time to repeat heists for no reason!

@Khaleesi sell your Xbone switch on over to ps4 and I can help you.

word get a ps4 sweet gyal @Khaleesi

• scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    @Khaleesi you have the right system, that's for sure..
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
    kingofkingz
2»