What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Horizon: Zero Dawn

1235»

Replies

• Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Really Want To Get This Game But Last Time I Went Out On A Limb And Picked Up Something Different I Got Stuck With A Copy Of Fallout 4..Once These MFers Had Me Crafting Chairs And Beds I Was Like MAN GTFOH...Shit Seemed Like A Chore

I'm Old School I Usually Only Play The Campaign And Then I'm Out..Don't Really Play Online Too Much Unless Its Street Fighter

With That Being Said....Is This Shit Like A Hack And Slash Within A Sandbox?

I'm Thinking I Won't Have The Patience For This Shit...That's Why Steered Clear Of The WItcher And Bloodborne Even With The Rave Reviews

No. Dope game, worth a buy
    ethosthemadlionsfan
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sawtooths be kicking my ass...does anybody have any suggestions on how to handle those guys a little bit better?
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sawtooths be kicking my ass...does anybody have any suggestions on how to handle those guys a little bit better?

Set up the electric trip wires then light they ass up in the belly with fire arrows. Quick work if executed properly.
    photo.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
1235»