What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Replies

• playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    I'm lookin down tha road at a asuka vs heel sasha banks .... this match here could main event a ppv
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On some real nigga shit how long before AJ ask for his walking papers?

but i wont be mad at this

Styles was also asked if seeing The Shield reunite on RAW on Monday stirred up a desire to reunite with The Club. Styles said he would love to get back together with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, and if they ever were to face The Shield he's more than confident in their chances to come out on top.
    "Absolutely. I think that if Gallows and Anderson and I got together, we would dominate just like we've done before. There's no doubt about it," he said.
    StoneColdMikeySerious Juice Mayne
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    Styles aint goin no where, he about to be in the main event picture and is said to be the next challenger for Jinders strap down the line. I don't believe that Neville shit either.

This the reality era, they will turn Neville leaving into a storyline which probably gets him signed to Smackdown or some shit. If he do leave then its WWE fault fr putting him in the CW division when you got motherffuckers like Breeze still on the Smackdown roster without working nearly as hard to be there.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    silverfoxx
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Styles aint goin no where, he about to be in the main event picture and is said to be the next challenger for Jinders strap down the line. I don't believe that Neville shit either.

This the reality era, they will turn Neville leaving into a storyline which probably gets him signed to Smackdown or some shit. If he do leave then its WWE fault fr putting him in the CW division when you got motherffuckers like Breeze still on the Smackdown roster without working nearly as hard to be there.

I was with u til u mentioned breeze, that's a talented guy as well and the fashion files has no business being as over as it is, give that man credit

Niggas in here whilin with the Nakamura, aj, n Corbin comments tho. No big deal about aj putting Corbin over, we building stars on smackdown, at least they ain't do it wrong like with jinder
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

• OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worked out for Aries huh

I was with u til u mentioned breeze, that's a talented guy as well and the fashion files has no business being as over as it is, give that man credit

Niggas in here whilin with the Nakamura, aj, n Corbin comments tho. No big deal about aj putting Corbin over, we building stars on smackdown, at least they ain't do it wrong like with jinder

Is Corbin a star tho because either I'm blind or E got y'all fooled.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,830 Regulator
    aj aint going nowhere
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,097 Regulator
    It’s like every once in a while we a get a new retard in here .
    #Mikeyismod2017
    infamous114
    It’s like every once in a while we a get a new retard in here .

Lmao
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

Is Corbin a star tho because either I'm blind or E got y'all fooled.

He's a solid heel room for improvement but he's on the right track, got a nice few moves, better this then him being a taller bray Wyatt..

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Serious Juice MayneMillzOG
    Aj doin one job to move on to better things after already being billed as the face of smackdown isn't near comparable to Austin aries..

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

TheBoyRoStoneColdMikey
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is aj gonna go ? back to GFW ? lool gtfo
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    where is aj gonna go ? back to GFW ? lool gtfo

He was a big deal in ROH and NJPW. But he's not going anywhere and doesn't need to
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,830 Regulator
    he making to much money and doesnt have to do much in the E to go back and put on classics for less money
    edited October 12
    Aj doin one job to move on to better things after already being billed as the face of smackdown isn't near comparable to Austin aries..

Noooooo I wasn't talking about AJ lol I know he good, he brought up Neville a storyline and it ain't true and I was saying yeah like Aries.
    edited October 12
    Yeah AJ is good, WWE treated him with respect now what needs to happen is get the Club poppin as a unit again to ride on Sheild and possibly will end up being perfect time for Omega to sign in Jan so they can further that.
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The club should be

Aj,finn,gallows n anderson
    MeesterYoung Gunner
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,376 Regulator
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Yeah AJ is good, WWE treated him with respect now what needs to happen is get the Club poppin as a unit again to ride on Sheild and possibly will end up being perfect time for Omega to sign in Jan so they can further that.

I before e except after c
  • Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owens zayn n neville should be a stable

To make him happy
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    The club should be

Sorry, man, Gallows and Anderson are wack as fuck. They're stuck w such a corny fucking gimmick I can't erase it.

Finn w the Revival as The Club on RAW. That would come across much better, imo.

(and if they want a takeover storyline..

AJ w Blake/Murphy as The Club on SD.

Adam Cole w O'Reily and Fish as The Club on NXT.)
    RickyRichsilverfoxxMeesterYoung Gunner
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    The club should be

Sorry, man, Gallows and Anderson are wack as fuck. They're stuck w such a corny fucking gimmick I can't erase it.

wheres is blake/murphy
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    injury on one of em is holding them back rn
    edited October 12
    VIBE wrote: »
    The club should be

Not going lie that's the wackest shit I heard in a while, if they do it do it right man lol.
    VIBE
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean yea fashion files is funny as hell but Breeze aint been wrestling nearly as much as he was before unless im missing something somewhere and Neville has been busting his ass in the CW division. Nevilles put in work in the ring AND on the mic yet and still they wanna hold him back with that CW shit.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…