What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel Coming out with Hip-Hop Variant Covers

DelphasDelphas NYPosts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
They'll be coming out in October in time for their Marvel Now! reboot of the universe. They'll be dropping more than 50 covers in total.

howard-the-duck-hip-hop-variant-144363.jpg
enhanced-30381-1436885831-7-144344.png
enhanced-16150-1436885848-7-144345.png
extraordinary-x-men-hip-hop-variant-144362.jpg
enhanced-19866-1436889245-8-144347.jpg
doctor-strange-hip-hop-variant-144361.JPG
iron-man-hip-hop-variant-144364.jpg
sam-wilson-captain-america-hip-hop-variant-144360.jpg

I'm not that big of a comic fan, but I might cop that Sam Wilson and Doc Strange because they're pretty tough.
Tonight we have a chance to say, "Yeah we're too extreme, we're too wild, we're too outta control, we're too full of our own shit. Or we have a chance to say, fuck you you're wrong, fuck you we're right!"
tumblr_l24isvgeEr1qbg16co1_500.gif
jonoBangEm_Bart The Huelion_heartBcotton5jee504iron man1gnskingofkingzSuperManuelyoung luka

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Sam Wilson joint is pure piff.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    BangEm_Bart Dupaciron man1#1hiphopjunki3
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »
    enhanced-30381-1436885831-7-144344.png
    Anyone else notice what's wrong with this one?
    Deadpool is Rakim... Rakim was the MC... Merc with the Mouth...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • Brother_FiveBrother_Five Road to PerditionPosts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and have few black writers/artists... #staywoke..
    gnsJusDre313
  • love this!
    The Age of Eternals presents Iron Mystical Truths
    "It's not what crew's the livest, One that survive is who's the wisest."

iCO9gfdy6zBwO.gifThroneoftheSunPrincess_zps4de8cf86.gif
    1.) Moon Resurrection: Rebirth of Aaliyah the Great TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED

2.) The Matronas of the Universe: the throne of the celestial Matrona is an all diamond rock throne that sparkles from the beams of light it emits, also with her achievements in the cosmic arts engraved in heavenly hieroglyphs on the back. Fire and smoke are seen coming forth from it, the thrones of the Matronas are located in the secret city above the earth, and is said to have some dominion over the earth.

iKAktLL3EwWC7.gifiy3MvPicwPaoM.gif
    1.) The Bridal Chamber Ceremonies: Just before sexual penetration of the queen to be, Ron spreads his numinous cloak over her to cover her private parts and enters into sacred covenant with the queen to be. First sexual ceremony, he fills her arcane body with living water from the throne of god, second sexual ceremony, Ron fills her divine body with moon light from the heavens and the third sexual ceremony, he covers her queenly body with an golden glow.

2.) Psalm 68:12 (CJB) Adonai gives the command; the women with the good news are a mighty army. Kings and their armies are fleeing, fleeing, while the women at home divide the spoil. Even if you lie among the animal stalls, there are wings of a dove covered with silver and its plumes with green gold.

AALIYAH HAS JOINED THE HEAVENLY KING AND HIS ARMIES:
    Celestial Sex Covenants of Aaliyah the Great
    Aaliyah the Beast Mode
    Ron as the Death God
    The Old God (Soldier of the Heavenly Armies)
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been collecting them.
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • movingfeetmovingfeet Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    I have most of them and i'm gettin totally amazing hulk signed but i'm NOT PAYING $150 FOR DEADPOOL #2
    #MFG fo life

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ghunn7VEJjj32/200_s.gif

Death holds no sweetness in this house. We are not warriors, nor soldiers, nor swaggering bravos puffed up with pride. We do not kill to serve some lord, to fatten our purses, to stroke our vanity. We never give the gift to please ourselves. Nor do we choose the ones we kill. We are but servants of the God of Many Faces.

#1hiphopjunki3
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    movingfeet wrote: »
    I have most of them and i'm gettin totally amazing hulk signed but i'm NOT PAYING $150 FOR DEADPOOL #2

WHAT?
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • movingfeetmovingfeet Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    lion_heart wrote: »
    movingfeet wrote: »

WHAT?

Yo fuckin marvel made deadpool #2 a limited edition and only made about 12-15 of them and them shit's are going for $150 a pop. BTW it's vanilla ice's cover off his first album
    #MFG fo life

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ghunn7VEJjj32/200_s.gif

Death holds no sweetness in this house. We are not warriors, nor soldiers, nor swaggering bravos puffed up with pride. We do not kill to serve some lord, to fatten our purses, to stroke our vanity. We never give the gift to please ourselves. Nor do we choose the ones we kill. We are but servants of the God of Many Faces.

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xervquahovsb7litpzvs.jpg
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xervquahovsb7litpzvs.jpg

Very surprised they did this one. I heard ICP used to have a monthly comic back in the day though.