What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

American Dad Appreciation Thread

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do they get this show right but Family Guy so wrong?
Gives us back images in sigs
Meestersouth4lifeMrCrookedLetterJoker_De_La_LoverAggieLean.R0mpValentinez A. KaiserA$AP_A$TONBender RodrigueztrilladelicAngeles1son85manofmorehouse#1hiphopjunki3nawledge_godblue_london0clark_kentYoung Gunner

Replies

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The episodes on TBS are garbage as fuck
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

because seth mcfarlane has little involvement in the show anymore except for the voices.

Oh
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Blazedadon87xBlazedadon87x Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭

because seth mcfarlane has little involvement in the show anymore except for the voices.

Oh

U saying that Seth has little involvement in American Dad now since its on TBS instead of Fox?
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fav episode is when stan goes to heaven to try to ask god to save his family.
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    A$AP_A$TONBlaqueHoney01
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

Oh

U saying that Seth has little involvement in American Dad now since its on TBS instead of Fox?

thats what i heard on reddit. but its been going on way before the tbs move. he crated the characters, does the voices for stan and roger and collects the paychecks but thats about it. hes even said that when the show started, he was just going along for the ride and didnt fully understand it, and left it to the co creators to run it.

this is why AD is better than FG or the Cleveland show. Seth hasnt really had that much involvement in it.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    My fav episode is when stan goes to heaven to try to ask god to save his family.

The episode when they thought Roger was dead and the Crack episode >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    MeesterBlaqueHoney01lion_heartJoker_De_La_Lover
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    MoeW wrote: »

this shit right here though>>>>>>>

yo i just noticed theyre wearing thw silk pajamas from the TLC Creep video rofl
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    MeesterBlaqueHoney01
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    MeesterBlaqueHoney01
  • suzyscrewsuzyscrew Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky Spanish and the Hot Tub episodes are the best imo.

About family guy: to me, it started getting shitty when they tried to be more shocking. For example, all that throwing up and violent death shit is only funny if you're still watching toonami.
    MeesterBlaqueHoney01
  • Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show is hit and miss with me. Sometimes I'll be cracking up, sometimes I'll be like what the fuck is this shit. Better when I'm on kush lol
    FishNChipsnot_osirus_jenkins
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't kept up with the show since it went to TBS. Not for lack of interest but mainly because I got accustomed to watching it every Sunday night or on Adult Swim.

But that's crazy Seth having limited involvement in the show because IMO A.D. is better than Family Guy. I think it's been better for a good 3 seasons now. The last 3 on Fox anyway.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • Blazedadon87xBlazedadon87x Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Ricky Spanish and the Hot Tub episodes are the best imo.

About family guy: to me, it started getting shitty when they tried to be more shocking. For example, all that throwing up and violent death shit is only funny if you're still watching toonami.

The difference between Family Guy and Toonami is that the deaths were a prime element of the story for the shows on toonami(Atttack on Titan,Dragon Ball Kai,Bleach) while Family Guy just do the violent deaths just for the shock value humor and over exaggerated jokes(The female news reporter,James Woods,and Quagmire's sister's abusive boyfriend)
  • suzyscrewsuzyscrew Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I'm talking shit but I fux with some anime. Sall good
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »

i thought this was a real song for a long ass time

It should be... reminds me of that vagina song that one guy does...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm