What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Spider-Man:Homecoming"

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,701 Regulator
    God I'm so happy they really made him a kid
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Lou_CypherL3NU
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie of the year
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey who removed my comment? I thought it was funny. oh you guys...
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gonna be hard to not watch it but I'm doing the same. Sick of movies being given away a scene at a time in trailers

that's why I don't like trailers because they give away the bes tparts. I made that mistake with age of ultron. bvs suicide squad etc. i'm not going for it again. 2 much leakage will take all the wonder away. I want to experience the same high I got with rogue one and the first spiderman movie back in 2002
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not super thrilled about the choice of villain but this looks dope
    Kairo wrote: »
    rrpjvmzag2uv.jpg

LMAO @ them using Aunt May as the bottom rank for most of these.

I had a gang of these trading cards when i was in middle school. I didnt take care of them or keep them in a binder they prolly worth a grip right now i think i had a hologram card too.
    Ok screw it i'll watch the gee darn trailer but i'm wont watch any other footage untill the movie is released
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ^^ Also, i didnt see the report posted before, but Venom and the upcoming Spiderman Related films are NOT a part of the bigger Marvel Connected Universe. They will be connected to the MCU spiderman, but he will have his own little universe of films that dont have a major effect on the big picture MCU plans. SPIDERMAN is a collaboration between MCU/Sony. Venom and any other spin off will be strictly Sony, but they will be related to Tom Holland MCU spiderman.

Maybe things will change in the future though after Spiderman gets released. We all know its going to do big numbers so hopefully that would lead to negotiations for Sony to bring more spiderman characters into the mix for the MCU. Would be dope to see Flash Thompson as a hero agent venom sometime down the line.

Thats the way to do it give spiey his own universe instead of tying him in with the avengers and guardians he will be in infinity wars i believe.. Only iron man should be there as amentor. I hopethey bring in carnage and we get a spidey vs venom flick done right.
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not super thrilled about the choice of villain but this looks dope

Why not famo?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ^^ Also, i didnt see the report posted before, but Venom and the upcoming Spiderman Related films are NOT a part of the bigger Marvel Connected Universe. They will be connected to the MCU spiderman, but he will have his own little universe of films that dont have a major effect on the big picture MCU plans. SPIDERMAN is a collaboration between MCU/Sony. Venom and any other spin off will be strictly Sony, but they will be related to Tom Holland MCU spiderman.

Maybe things will change in the future though after Spiderman gets released. We all know its going to do big numbers so hopefully that would lead to negotiations for Sony to bring more spiderman characters into the mix for the MCU. Would be dope to see Flash Thompson as a hero agent venom sometime down the line.

Thats the way to do it give spiey his own universe instead of tying him in with the avengers and guardians he will be in infinity wars i believe.. Only iron man should be there as amentor. I hopethey bring in carnage and we get a spidey vs venom flick done right.

Sony tried several times to give him his own universe. These villains will be in their own universe, associated to the Holland spiderman. Holland Spiderman isnt even confirmed to show up in these villain movies though because he is now technically Marvel Studios/Sony, and not just sony. The whole thing is a clusterfuck of confusion lol. Im sure when the Movie releases, Sony will see how much money they will be making with Marvel Studios and re negotiate to adding their part to the MCU. As of right now it just sounds like a money grab. They also have movies for Silver Sable and someone else i cant recall, i think Blackcat, planned out.
    Kairo
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,701 Regulator
    Sony just looks so desperate to get a franchise going
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Huey_Cnj2089sapp08_2001Stomp Johnson
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,033 Regulator
    What the hell is Spider-Man gonna do to Thanos in infinity war?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make jokes to keep people at ease
    Huey_CCapitalBIamNumberOne
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,033 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »

You could say the same for half the roster

Very true. I could really only see hulk, thor, and captain america defeating thanos
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Huey_Csapp08_2001
    Beta wrote: »

You could say the same for half the roster

Very true. I could really only see hulk, thor, and captain america defeating thanos

thanos bitch slapped hulk and drax at the same time while talking shit to the rest of the heros and didn't even look in their direction when doing it. he got rushed by a bunch of celestials, galactus , eternity, etc and they didn't even put a scratch on him with that infinity gauntlet he's unstoppable. he could still bitch slap hulk and drax at the same time without the gauntlet. I hope adam warlock shows up for infinity war.
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I'm ok with thanos being weaker than in comics because there's no way to make a movie with everybody that strong and showing that scale of power continuously for long stretches of time. Maybe with a 2 billion dollar budget...
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Joker_De_La_LoverHuey_C
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,154 ✭✭✭✭✭