What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Spider-Man:Homecoming"

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    symcydrtvh3i.jpg

That shit right there was like the worst example of writing I've ever seen. I'm not saying Thanos can't lose, but why the hell would Thanos ever challenge a guy with supreme power while not having anything particularly special of his own.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,150 Regulator
    symcydrtvh3i.jpg

That shit right there was like the worst example of writing I've ever seen. I'm not saying Thanos can't lose, but why the hell would Thanos ever challenge a guy with supreme power while not having anything particularly special of his own.

Cause he's arrogant like that
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    symcydrtvh3i.jpg

Cause he's arrogant like that

No he's not. Thanos always knows when he's overmatched. That's why he is always going after powerful artifacts.

m63Y62.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netflix Is Poised To Speed Up Its Release Of Marvel Series

With the arrival of The Defenders on Netflix later this month, Marvel has established yet another universe and will be bringing together the major characters within it for a crossover event. This, however, is hardly the major milestone being talked about regarding Marvel Television and its Netflix series.

Marvel and Netflix are cranking out a record number of episodes in the state of New York. Before 2017 comes to an end, a total of 135 episodes of The Defenders, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and The Punisher will have been filmed this year. It's a move which clearly indicates Marvel's output on Netflix has accelerated by comparison to the original plans.

Originally, Marvel had two titled releasing in a single year. Daredevil's first season arrived in early 2015 followed by Jessica Jones in November of the same year. Then, Daredevil Season 2 would drop in March of 2016 with Luke Cage releasing the following September. Now, in 2017, Iron Fist has already released, The Defenders is on the horizon, and an undated Punisher series is expected before the year closes.

Should the Punisher arrive this year, 2017 will be the first year with three releases from Marvel Television on Netflix, with 2018 set to do the same as Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist will each release their second seasons.

The question mark, however, is what comes after these titles and their second seasons. With 2017 serving as a finish line for production on each of them, the stage is set for 2018 to unite them once again for another Defenders series or more new characters to come along, similar to the Punisher's introduction, an spawn their own series.

Another season of Daredevil is expected based on the character's success. In fact, the success of each title a direct reflection of how many series are being cranked out at the moment. Might the Marvel Television team ever elect to leave New York City? With the expansion of the cosmic side of the world underway in both The Inhumans and the Cinematic films, could Netflix introduce a character like Nova or launch a Nova Corps series?

At a rate of 135 episodes per year and a clean production slate heading into 2018, anything is possible.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/02/more-marvel-netflix-series-/
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn a Nova/Nova Corps netflix series would be pretty cool! Would be one of the few characters/teams that appear in films and tv. I think Nova (Ryder) should be a character in the films though. Hopefully this means we will get a Moon Knight series and maybe a Ghostrider Netflix series. Blade too..
    Captain Marvel Details Indicate Mar-Vell And Retro Costume Might Make Appearances

Captain Marvel is starting to come a bit closer into view, and with it, more details about Marvel will approach the character's origin.

Marvel recently revealed that the film will heavily involve the Kree-Skrull war, as well as a 1990's setting. Now sources close to the project (via MCU Exchange) are saying that the project will also include a familiar name, that being Mar-Vell.

It is through Carol's meeting with Mar-Vell that she receives her powers, and those sources say that her film origin will helm closely to the comic version, albeit with some tweaks. In the original origin, one of Mar-Vell's enemies kidnaps Carol, activating a powerful Kree weapon during Mar-Vell's rescue attempt. It changes her DNA and causes her to adopt a Kree-like physiology, turning her into the hero fans know.

Those sources also implied that there will be an earlier version of the costume seen in the concept art, most likely modeled after her time as Ms. Marvel.

How integral Mar-Vell will be to the story remains to be seen, as it is unknown how much of the film is actually an origin story and how much is just her working alongside Nick Fury. At some point, though she seems to be destined for the Quantum Universe, as Marvel has said that serves as a link to Ant-Man's exploration of it.

Only time will tell if this eventually bears out, but if it does it could make for a fantastic tour through Marvel history.

Larson is rumored to debut as Carol Danvers in Avengers: Infinity War, but will then headline her own solo film in 2019. Marvel recently brought on directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, responsible for Half Nelson and Mississippi Grind. Now that directors are in place and the lead star is already hitting the ground running, more casting news should soon follow.

Avengers: Infinity War is described by Marvel Studios as the culmination of everything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since Iron Man in 2008. The movie is filming now under directors Anthony and Joe Russo, from a screenplay by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.

The expansive confirmed cast includes Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bethany, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Wong, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Pom Klementieff, and Josh Brolin as the villain Thanos.

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Spider-Man: Homecoming are both in theaters now, and will be followed by Thor: Ragnarok on November 3, 2017. After that Black Panther debuts on February 16, 2018, while Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters on May 4, 2018. Ant-Man and the Wasp is slated for July 6, 2018, followed by Captain Marvel on March 8, 2019.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/02/captain-marvel-mar-vell-origin-costume-details/
    SuperManuel
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That speeding up stuff is another reason Iron fist was so trash
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,150 Regulator
    Y'all think the mcu might lose movie goers after infinity was is over?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    StoneColdMikeyCainsapp08_2001illestni99ainnenj2089infamous114DarthRozay
    Nah I dont think they will lose movie goers. We're going to have basically a new team after Infinity War, i think people are gonna want to see what their big event is.
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2
    a little off topic heres a clip from the new Spider-Man xd cartoon coming this august

animation is done by the same people who worked on the avatar series. this looks like the first good Spider-Man show since 96. good riddance to that babyish kid friendly ultimate Spider-Man show.
    jonoStoneColdMikey
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,194 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Netflix Is Poised To Speed Up Its Release Of Marvel Series

With the arrival of The Defenders on Netflix later this month, Marvel has established yet another universe and will be bringing together the major characters within it for a crossover event. This, however, is hardly the major milestone being talked about regarding Marvel Television and its Netflix series.

Marvel and Netflix are cranking out a record number of episodes in the state of New York. Before 2017 comes to an end, a total of 135 episodes of The Defenders, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and The Punisher will have been filmed this year. It's a move which clearly indicates Marvel's output on Netflix has accelerated by comparison to the original plans.

Originally, Marvel had two titled releasing in a single year. Daredevil's first season arrived in early 2015 followed by Jessica Jones in November of the same year. Then, Daredevil Season 2 would drop in March of 2016 with Luke Cage releasing the following September. Now, in 2017, Iron Fist has already released, The Defenders is on the horizon, and an undated Punisher series is expected before the year closes.

Should the Punisher arrive this year, 2017 will be the first year with three releases from Marvel Television on Netflix, with 2018 set to do the same as Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist will each release their second seasons.

The question mark, however, is what comes after these titles and their second seasons. With 2017 serving as a finish line for production on each of them, the stage is set for 2018 to unite them once again for another Defenders series or more new characters to come along, similar to the Punisher's introduction, an spawn their own series.

Another season of Daredevil is expected based on the character's success. In fact, the success of each title a direct reflection of how many series are being cranked out at the moment. Might the Marvel Television team ever elect to leave New York City? With the expansion of the cosmic side of the world underway in both The Inhumans and the Cinematic films, could Netflix introduce a character like Nova or launch a Nova Corps series?

At a rate of 135 episodes per year and a clean production slate heading into 2018, anything is possible.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/02/more-marvel-netflix-series-/

Marvel and Netflix needs to do a Moon Knight series. He would make Punisher look like nice guy with his craziness and brutality. Moon Knight is basically Batman without a no kill code of ethics
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Lou_Cypher
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all think the mcu might lose movie goers after infinity was is over?

Hell no. If anything it'll open the doors for other marvel characters to be shown in the big screen.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    Ghost Rider, Blade, Moonknight would be a good tie in to a midnight sons team up series
    Lou_CypherCainplat-grillz1982
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't be able to market moon knight
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
    sapp08_2001Lou_Cypher
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon Knight would ve dope but it would be similar to Legion and Mr. Robot but with fight scenes.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos in action spoiler alert avenger infinity war

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    TheBossman
    Somewhat off topic, but funny.

m63Y62.gif
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Thanos in action spoiler alert avenger infinity war

The Thanos dialogue is dope. It seems like they may capture some of his comic book craziness and not just portray him as the typical tyrant villain.

m63Y62.gif
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,723 Regulator
    fortyacres wrote: »

Why is this so fire
    #Mikeyismod2017
    fortyacressapp08_2001plat-grillz1982
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FANTASTIC FOUR WRITER JONATHAN HICKMAN SAYS MARVEL CANCELED COMIC DUE TO FOX DISPUTE
    "I think it’s pretty common knowledge at this point ..."

The Fantastic Four's comics ended because of Marvel's frustrations with 20th Century Fox over film rights, according to a former writer for the series.
    Speaking with Newsarama, Jonathan Hickman — who's also written for Marvel's Avengers and Secret Wars — opened up about why the Fantastic Four comics ended back in 2015.
    "I think it’s pretty common knowledge at this point that Marvel isn’t publishing Fantastic Four because of their disagreement with Fox," he said. "While it bums me out, I completely understand because, well, it isn’t like they’re not acting out of cause. Fox needs to do a better job there."
    Hickman is undoubtedly referring to the commercial and critical failure of the Fantastic Four reboot. The movie was one of the biggest box office bombs in 2015.
    But Hickman didn't stop there. He disagreed that Fantastic Four may not resonate with people today, an idea floated by Marvel previously.
    "Family, future, and exploration are timeless, universal concepts. Sure, they can be nostalgic, but they don't have to be," he said. "That's really the brilliance of a lot of the early Marvel characters, they were created by guys wrapping both arms around timeless themes.
    "There are some exceptions to this, of course, but for the most part almost everything Marvel owns is highly malleable and easily exploitable."
    Marvel had no comment about Hickman's claims.
    Recently, Marvel revealed the Fantastic Four will be making a partial comeback in Marvel 2-in-1, featuring Thing and Human Torch. Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are still out working on the restoration of the multiverse, which is where we left them at the end of Secret Wars.