What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Spider-Man:Homecoming"

1206207208209210212»

Replies

• SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    ug5w0hj8u3e8.jpg

wasn't she also the ancient one in dr strange?
    MorganFreemanKingplat-grillz1982
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FANTASTIC FOUR WRITER JONATHAN HICKMAN SAYS MARVEL CANCELED COMIC DUE TO FOX DISPUTE
    "I think it’s pretty common knowledge at this point ..."

The Fantastic Four's comics ended because of Marvel's frustrations with 20th Century Fox over film rights, according to a former writer for the series.
    Speaking with Newsarama, Jonathan Hickman — who's also written for Marvel's Avengers and Secret Wars — opened up about why the Fantastic Four comics ended back in 2015.
    "I think it’s pretty common knowledge at this point that Marvel isn’t publishing Fantastic Four because of their disagreement with Fox," he said. "While it bums me out, I completely understand because, well, it isn’t like they’re not acting out of cause. Fox needs to do a better job there."
    Hickman is undoubtedly referring to the commercial and critical failure of the Fantastic Four reboot. The movie was one of the biggest box office bombs in 2015.
    But Hickman didn't stop there. He disagreed that Fantastic Four may not resonate with people today, an idea floated by Marvel previously.
    "Family, future, and exploration are timeless, universal concepts. Sure, they can be nostalgic, but they don't have to be," he said. "That's really the brilliance of a lot of the early Marvel characters, they were created by guys wrapping both arms around timeless themes.
    "There are some exceptions to this, of course, but for the most part almost everything Marvel owns is highly malleable and easily exploitable."
    Marvel had no comment about Hickman's claims.
    Recently, Marvel revealed the Fantastic Four will be making a partial comeback in Marvel 2-in-1, featuring Thing and Human Torch. Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are still out working on the restoration of the multiverse, which is where we left them at the end of Secret Wars.

fox you assholes!
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,314 Regulator
    fortyacres wrote: »
    ug5w0hj8u3e8.jpg

wasn't she also the ancient one in dr strange?

no , that was Tilda Swinton.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvel and Netflix end their partnership
    StoneColdMikey
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone know/remember, when did Marvel let it be known that they were creating a Movie Universe?
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,719 Regulator

Netflix shows still going on. It's the Disney movies
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,141 Regulator
    This thread broke?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, next year the MCU will be 10 years old. A lot of shit has happened since Ironman dropped.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

Netflix shows still going on. It's the Disney movies

No they will continue the current deal and then pull the content in favor of the Disney streaming service eventually.

That means no more new marvel Netflix shows outside the current contracted shows.

black caesar
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,141 Regulator
    Samuel L. Jackson revealed Nick Fury is not in Avengers Infinity War or Avengers 4
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    texas409black caesar
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,187 Regulator

Read the caption
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    southsil4lilSuperManuel
    mods fix these broken threads please mods
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samuel L. Jackson revealed Nick Fury is not in Avengers Infinity War or Avengers 4

or Black Panther
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defenders will be out in 2 days. The big payoff.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    I was really hoping Nick Fury would bring the avengers together for Thanos. That's bullshit. Hope it's fake news
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fake News!
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,314 Regulator

Cumberbatch's american accent really needs work

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I caught Spiderman last night (late I know). Is it just me, or was Tony a bit off in his thinking in the movie.
    So he left a superhuman kid under the (lack of) supervision of someone who didn't really even give a shit about that. Then when the kid exposes something pretty substantial, Tony kinda blows it off. Yeah, he sent the FBI after them, but what the hell is the FBI going to do with someone using Tech made from Ultron and Chitauri remnants? That was clearly a job for the Avengers or at least some more advanced government operatives. He got pissed at Parker because the confrontation with the Vulture on the ferry almost got a bunch of people killed. The main reason he was pissed was supposedly because Parker went in over his head after being advised not to. Peter did the same thing in the final fight with the vulture too. And it wasn't like he was any less or more reckless. He didn't do a bad job on the ferry. He just had an unfortunate mishap with some foreign tech. If not for that, he probably would have won. On the flipside, in the final fight, he crashed a plane into a beach that could have been populated and that really did happen solely because he force a fight on a plane in midflight rather than trying to have someone follow the plane to recover the stolen stuff. Basically, in the end, Tony was willing to reward Peter for making the same mistakes, but with better consequences. All that is secondary though because the real problem is that he left a kid unsupervised and told him to focus on low level criminals instead of putting him alongside the Avengers to begin with. Wouldn't being mentored by a team of seasoned superheroes make more sense if you wanted him to grow than having him go at it himself with a couple safeguards in his suit?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the first infinity film is thanos jumping from xandar to asgard to earth wrecking shit looking for the stones im hyped as fuck...
    rocket-2.gif