What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WWE PPV thread - WWE Survivor Series [Brock Lesnar vs. AJ Styles] - !

1750751753755756795

Replies

  • da-great1da-great1 Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Link to a review on my site if any brehs want to get in and write some things
    https://fteswl.com/2017/07/09/wwe-great-balls-of-fire-2017/
  • JohnBlackwellJohnBlackwell Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Just finished watching it, great show I thought. Tag match was MOTN.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    edited July 12
    wwe-great-balls-of-fire-logo-1496907410-800.jpg

    WWE Great Balls of Fire!!! A brand new pay-per-view created because Vince McMahon is really a 12-year-old pervert at heart. With a name like this, GBOF struggled months before it ever went live on the WWE Network. However, as the weeks passed, the card started to take shape and took the event from a joke to a pretty stacked show on paper.

    (Pre-Show) Neville (c) vs. Akira Tozawa (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

    Neville is one of the best in-ring performers the entire company has to offer, but also has the ring psychology and intelligence to make his matches even more a pleasure to watch (and believable). Both showed off some great offense, but the finish blew. I assume they were saving most of their tricks and a better finish for a rematch that doesn’t take place on a preshow. Make sure you tune in for that one.

    -Neville wins via top rope dick kick and a kick to the gut. C+


    Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins

    I guess they wanted to get this one right out of the way, eh? The Kingslayer vs. Mr. Pin Me, Pay Me. This match has some pretty decent back and forth with nothing too exciting in between. Midway we had a stiff spot of Seth's head being spiked into ring apron, followed by a weird groan/growl/MMMMM noise from Booker T on commentary. The big surprise of the night came in this match when the commentators didn't throw in our face how the apron is ACKTCHUALLY the hardest part of the ring. Bray got to exercise some power moves on Seth like an impressive looking Uranage, which should be really be upgraded to a secondary finisher of his. Booker T growl count: 5.

    T'was a decent match, but neither man benefited from the ending. There is nothing monstrous or mysterious about sucker finishes like a stupid (missed) eye poke. The match was at least the least boring thing of this entire feud.

    -Bray Wyatt wins via thumb to the upper lip, followed by Sister Abigail. C+


    Enzo Amore vs. Big Cass

    Now comes the first match out a few that is preceded by some great build-up. Enzo came out and cut another fantastic promo. Cass came out to Default Create-A-Wrestler Music 4. DELETE!! This match had one of the night's best quotes "I like Enzo - he's a good guy. But my next door neighbor is a good guy too. And he's not going to help me win championships!" by Booker T, who is drunk. The line would have been better if his neighbor wasn't in fact Stevie Ray. This match was a squash, as expected, with Cass showing how he has no moveset. This, coupled with an unimpressive showing on Raw Talk, doesn't give me much hope for Big Cass' singles run.

    -I forgot how the match ended, and so did you. Big Cass wins. D+


    Sheamus & Cesaro (c) vs. The Hardy Boyz - 30 Minute Ironman Match (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships)

    These two teams have been going at it for months now. The idea of yet another Hardyz/Cesheamus match seemed daunting, yet this match added even more fuel to this already hot feud. The Hardyz hold the luxury of always having the crowd with them. Couple that with the heat Sheamus and Cesaro have earned themselves with their heel turn and you have some hot fiyah!

    The match started off hot with a Brogue Kick and pinfall within the first 15 seconds. Typically quick falls in these kind of matches look stupid - a match that usually goes 15 minutes, but gets quick pinfalls merely in the name of the stipulation? However, this looked good, got Sheamus and Cesaro heat, and told the story of them being prepared to defend their belts championships (sorry, Vince). The obstacle of Ironman matches is making the entire match feel important, as opposed to only the last 5 minutes. All 4 guys did a great job making every piece of this feel special. Even Sheamus, who has been the Brie Bella of the group, made this match exciting.

    Booker T growl count: 9. At this point, you know Kevin Dunn is telling him to shut the fuck up.

    After falling behind 0-2, the Hardyz hit a Poetry In Motion, Side Effect, Twist of Fate combo to earn them their first pinfall... then they got counted out and fell behind 1-3. Innovative variations of both team's signature moves kept things interesting, like Matt Hardy transitioning a backslide into Jeff's spit-legged, reverse, legdrop, pin thingy.....

    Matt Hardy hit a tornado DDT for a super close pinfall. A middle-aged woman in the crowd diarrhea'd her pants.

    djid1jqpjnw1.png

    Not sure when, but Matt got busted open something nasty. The ending came after Jeff Hardy FINALLY hit the Swanton Bomb on Sheamus. Unbeknownst to Jeff, Cesaro had made the blind tag, which begs the question why the referee didn't bother telling anyone the tag was made for 15 whole seconds. This ref sucked. Cesaro rolled up an exhausted Jeff to go up 4-3, before running around the outside of the ring like Jerry the mouse. Hopefully this is one step closer to us getting The Broken Hardyz. Great tag match, regardless. But with as much referee fuckery that went on, this feud definitely doesn't seem over. Jeff definitely got his shoulder up during that last pinfall. #NotMyTagChamps

    -Cesaro & Sheamus win as time expires. B+


    Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks (WWE Raw Womens Championship)

    From bell to bell, this match was a solid outing, yet there still wasn't much to this one. Double-jointed Alexa Bliss does a spot where it looks like she dislocated her arm. Sasha Banks looked concerned and Michael Cole marked out. Apparently, they don't watch Smackdown where Alexa did the same exact spot. Toward the end of the match, Alexa withstood Sasha's signature Bank Statement submission longer than Charlotte ever did. Sasha may or may not have carried this to be Alexa's best match on the main roster, which unfortunately is not saying much.

    After the match was called off, Sasha jumps off of the announce table, hitting Bliss with a flying poonani press to the face.

    -Sasha Banks wins via countout. C+
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    edited July 12
    The Miz (c) vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE Intercontinental Championship)

    Next came the 5,836th Miz and Ambrose match that nobody asked for. Bo Dallas, Maryse, and Perfect's son interfered a ton in Miz' favor. There is just nothing new about Dean Ambrose or his matches. No one wanted to see this... which means that this feud will continue to the next PPV.

    -The Miz wins via cheap shot from Bo Dallas and Skull Crushing Finale. C-


    Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman - Ambulance Match

    RAAHHHHWRRRHHH!!!! Braun is the shit and so is this feud. This fight war made both men look incredibly strong. The action spills to the outside of the ring, right where both of these guys belong. Roman gives two ineffective chair shots to Strowman's arm. "Hit me again, you son of a bitch!" Braun roars, which reminds me of the night my girl and I got in trouble for that domestic. Up the ramp, Braun yanks the monitors out of the announcing table, which turns out to be for no reason at all since the table was never used. However, this did give us a nice shot of Michael Cole getting his Elian Gonzalez on as he clings to Corey Graves in fear of his life (2:23:10 on the network, if you wanna laugh).

    3b05348.gif

    Braun ragdolls Roman off the stage into the ambulance, beats him with the ambulance backboard, rags him back onto the stage. Roman superman punches Braun a few times and pushes him through the stage screen. This was chaotic; two powerhouses colliding with the crowd eating it up. Strowman gets positioned in front of the ambulance door and just when you thought Roman would spear him into it, Strowman dodges and Reigns goes flying into the back ambulance. This was sudden, clever and goddamn hilarious.

    -Braun Strowman wins via Roman Reigns is stupid. A-

    But of course, Roman can't just take an L and WWE just can't help themselves. Roman Reigns being a Hulk Hogan level of sore loser jumps back out of the ambulance, hitting a spear on bRAWWRRn in the process. In short, Roman throws Braun into the ambulance, drives out into the garage, and rams it into a trailer while driving in reverse. Samoans sure do love their vehicular manslaughter. Either way, a banged up Strowman ends up leaving under his own power after the jaws of life peels him out of the ambulance.

    What a perfect time for a double turn, or at least the long overdue Roman Reigns heel turn, right? But in typical WWE fashion, they'll ignore common sense and the entire audience in favor of doing whatever the hell they want. But hey, at least a babyface finally won a match for the night......


    Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe (WWE Universal Championship)

    Seems like they have a little extra in the budget this month as a Brock Lesnar match actually went over 5 minutes. Before The Advocate Paul Heyman could finish introducing his beast, Joe ambushes him from behind and the fight is on. Brock spills out of the ring and Joe hits him with a Uranage right through one of those filthy non-American announce tables. Oh, then the bell rings. Joe applied the Coquina Clutch choke on 4 different occasions, giving illusion that he may actually defeat the beast. Brock ended up booking Joe a one-way trip to Suplex City anyway. This match had enough hype to easily headline one of the big 4 PPVs. However, the finish did not live up to the hype with such an anti-climatic ending. Both men still ended up maintaining their level of credibility with this badass performance and Joe’s momentum continues to skyrocket after a rocky first 6 months on the WWE main roster. I'm truly excited to see where Joe goes from here.

    -Brock Lesnar wins via F5. B


    With how boring the WWE product has been as of late, Great Balls of Fire comes as a refreshing slap in the face. Hopefully WWE recognizes what they're doing right and continues this trend.

    Final Booker T growl count: 17

    Overall grade: B-

    "NNMMMMMM"
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    VIBETonyDubbz
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    @da-great1 mad late. Just had to re-watch it again though. Plus I always type too much.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,460 Regulator
    KillaCham wrote: »
    wwe-great-balls-of-fire-logo-1496907410-800.jpg

    WWE Great Balls of Fire!!! A brand new pay-per-view created because Vince McMahon is really a 12-year-old pervert at heart. With a name like this, GBOF struggled months before it ever went live on the WWE Network. However, as the weeks passed, the card started to take shape and took the event from a joke to a pretty stacked show on paper.

    (Pre-Show) Neville (c) vs. Akira Tozawa (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

    Neville is one of the best in-ring performers the entire company has to offer, but also has the ring psychology and intelligence to make his matches even more a pleasure to watch (and believable). Both showed off some great offense, but the finish blew. I assume they were saving most of their tricks and a better finish for a rematch that doesn’t take place on a preshow. Make sure you tune in for that one.

    -Neville wins via top rope dick kick and a kick to the gut. C+


    Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins

    I guess they wanted to get this one right out of the way, eh? The Kingslayer vs. Mr. Pin Me, Pay Me. This match has some pretty decent back and forth with nothing too exciting in between. Midway we had a stiff spot of Seth's head being spiked into ring apron, followed by a weird groan/growl/MMMMM noise from Booker T on commentary. The big surprise of the night came in this match when the commentators didn't throw in our face how the apron is ACKTCHUALLY the hardest part of the ring. Bray got to exercise some power moves on Seth like an impressive looking Uranage, which should be really be upgraded to a secondary finisher of his. Booker T growl count: 5.

    T'was a decent match, but neither man benefited from the ending. There is nothing monstrous or mysterious about sucker finishes like a stupid (missed) eye poke. The match was at least the least boring thing of this entire feud.

    -Bray Wyatt wins via thumb to the upper lip, followed by Sister Abigail. C+


    Enzo Amore vs. Big Cass

    Now comes the first match out a few that is preceded by some great build-up. Enzo came out and cut another fantastic promo. Cass came out to Default Create-A-Wrestler Music 4. DELETE!! This match had one of the night's best quotes "I like Enzo - he's a good guy. But my next door neighbor is a good guy too. And he's not going to help me win championships!" by Booker T, who is drunk. The line would have been better if his neighbor wasn't in fact Stevie Ray. This match was a squash, as expected, with Cass showing how he has no moveset. This, coupled with an unimpressive showing on Raw Talk, doesn't give me much hope for Big Cass' singles run.

    -I forgot how the match ended, and so did you. Big Cass wins. D+


    Sheamus & Cesaro (c) vs. The Hardy Boyz - 30 Minute Ironman Match (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships)

    These two teams have been going at it for months now. The idea of yet another Hardyz/Cesheamus match seemed daunting, yet this match added even more fuel to this already hot feud. The Hardyz hold the luxury of always having the crowd with them. Couple that with the heat Sheamus and Cesaro have earned themselves with their heel turn and you have some hot fiyah!

    The match started off hot with a Brogue Kick and pinfall within the first 15 seconds. Typically quick falls in these kind of matches look stupid - a match that usually goes 15 minutes, but gets quick pinfalls merely in the name of the stipulation? However, this looked good, got Sheamus and Cesaro heat, and told the story of them being prepared to defend their belts championships (sorry, Vince). The obstacle of Ironman matches is making the entire match feel important, as opposed to only the last 5 minutes. All 4 guys did a great job making every piece of this feel special. Even Sheamus, who has been the Brie Bella of the group, made this match exciting.

    Booker T growl count: 9. At this point, you know Kevin Dunn is telling him to shut the fuck up.

    After falling behind 0-2, the Hardyz hit a Poetry In Motion, Side Effect, Twist of Fate combo to earn them their first pinfall... then they got counted out and fell behind 1-3. Innovative variations of both team's signature moves kept things interesting, like Matt Hardy transitioning a backslide into Jeff's spit-legged, reverse, legdrop, pin thingy.....

    Matt Hardy hit a tornado DDT for a super close pinfall. A middle-aged woman in the crowd diarrhea'd her pants.

    djid1jqpjnw1.png

    Not sure when, but Matt got busted open something nasty. The ending came after Jeff Hardy FINALLY hit the Swanton Bomb on Sheamus. Unbeknownst to Jeff, Cesaro had made the blind tag, which begs the question why the referee didn't bother telling anyone the tag was made for 15 whole seconds. This ref sucked. Cesaro rolled up an exhausted Jeff to go up 4-3, before running around the outside of the ring like Jerry the mouse. Hopefully this is one step closer to us getting The Broken Hardyz. Great tag match, regardless. But with as much referee fuckery that went on, this feud definitely doesn't seem over. Jeff definitely got his shoulder up during that last pinfall. #NotMyTagChamps

    -Cesaro & Sheamus win as time expires. B+


    Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks (WWE Raw Womens Championship)

    From bell to bell, this match was a solid outing, yet there still wasn't much to this one. Double-jointed Alexa Bliss does a spot where it looks like she dislocated her arm. Sasha Banks looked concerned and Michael Cole marked out. Apparently, they don't watch Smackdown where Alexa did the same exact spot. Toward the end of the match, Alexa withstood Sasha's signature Bank Statement submission longer than Charlotte ever did. Sasha may or may not have carried this to be Alexa's best match on the main roster, which unfortunately is not saying much.

    After the match was called off, Sasha jumps off of the announce table, hitting Bliss with a flying poonani press to the face.

    -Sasha Banks wins via countout. C+

    Yooooo lmao flying poonani press is fuckin hilarious b

    Also Shesaro >>>> Cesheamus
    KillaCham
  • da-great1da-great1 Posts: 126 ✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    @da-great1 mad late. Just had to re-watch it again though. Plus I always type too much.

    I just need you in on this smackdown ppv. How niggas is doing it is just writing down some notes during the match so we can drop it right after it ends
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    da-great1 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    @da-great1 mad late. Just had to re-watch it again though. Plus I always type too much.

    I just need you in on this smackdown ppv. How niggas is doing it is just writing down some notes during the match so we can drop it right after it ends
    I know, I was doing homework while watching so had to run it back again Tuesday. I got you for this next joint.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    da-great1
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    MillzOG wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    wwe-great-balls-of-fire-logo-1496907410-800.jpg

    WWE Great Balls of Fire!!! A brand new pay-per-view created because Vince McMahon is really a 12-year-old pervert at heart. With a name like this, GBOF struggled months before it ever went live on the WWE Network. However, as the weeks passed, the card started to take shape and took the event from a joke to a pretty stacked show on paper.

    (Pre-Show) Neville (c) vs. Akira Tozawa (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

    Neville is one of the best in-ring performers the entire company has to offer, but also has the ring psychology and intelligence to make his matches even more a pleasure to watch (and believable). Both showed off some great offense, but the finish blew. I assume they were saving most of their tricks and a better finish for a rematch that doesn’t take place on a preshow. Make sure you tune in for that one.

    -Neville wins via top rope dick kick and a kick to the gut. C+


    Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins

    I guess they wanted to get this one right out of the way, eh? The Kingslayer vs. Mr. Pin Me, Pay Me. This match has some pretty decent back and forth with nothing too exciting in between. Midway we had a stiff spot of Seth's head being spiked into ring apron, followed by a weird groan/growl/MMMMM noise from Booker T on commentary. The big surprise of the night came in this match when the commentators didn't throw in our face how the apron is ACKTCHUALLY the hardest part of the ring. Bray got to exercise some power moves on Seth like an impressive looking Uranage, which should be really be upgraded to a secondary finisher of his. Booker T growl count: 5.

    T'was a decent match, but neither man benefited from the ending. There is nothing monstrous or mysterious about sucker finishes like a stupid (missed) eye poke. The match was at least the least boring thing of this entire feud.

    -Bray Wyatt wins via thumb to the upper lip, followed by Sister Abigail. C+


    Enzo Amore vs. Big Cass

    Now comes the first match out a few that is preceded by some great build-up. Enzo came out and cut another fantastic promo. Cass came out to Default Create-A-Wrestler Music 4. DELETE!! This match had one of the night's best quotes "I like Enzo - he's a good guy. But my next door neighbor is a good guy too. And he's not going to help me win championships!" by Booker T, who is drunk. The line would have been better if his neighbor wasn't in fact Stevie Ray. This match was a squash, as expected, with Cass showing how he has no moveset. This, coupled with an unimpressive showing on Raw Talk, doesn't give me much hope for Big Cass' singles run.

    -I forgot how the match ended, and so did you. Big Cass wins. D+


    Sheamus & Cesaro (c) vs. The Hardy Boyz - 30 Minute Ironman Match (WWE Raw Tag Team Championships)

    These two teams have been going at it for months now. The idea of yet another Hardyz/Cesheamus match seemed daunting, yet this match added even more fuel to this already hot feud. The Hardyz hold the luxury of always having the crowd with them. Couple that with the heat Sheamus and Cesaro have earned themselves with their heel turn and you have some hot fiyah!

    The match started off hot with a Brogue Kick and pinfall within the first 15 seconds. Typically quick falls in these kind of matches look stupid - a match that usually goes 15 minutes, but gets quick pinfalls merely in the name of the stipulation? However, this looked good, got Sheamus and Cesaro heat, and told the story of them being prepared to defend their belts championships (sorry, Vince). The obstacle of Ironman matches is making the entire match feel important, as opposed to only the last 5 minutes. All 4 guys did a great job making every piece of this feel special. Even Sheamus, who has been the Brie Bella of the group, made this match exciting.

    Booker T growl count: 9. At this point, you know Kevin Dunn is telling him to shut the fuck up.

    After falling behind 0-2, the Hardyz hit a Poetry In Motion, Side Effect, Twist of Fate combo to earn them their first pinfall... then they got counted out and fell behind 1-3. Innovative variations of both team's signature moves kept things interesting, like Matt Hardy transitioning a backslide into Jeff's spit-legged, reverse, legdrop, pin thingy.....

    Matt Hardy hit a tornado DDT for a super close pinfall. A middle-aged woman in the crowd diarrhea'd her pants.

    djid1jqpjnw1.png

    Not sure when, but Matt got busted open something nasty. The ending came after Jeff Hardy FINALLY hit the Swanton Bomb on Sheamus. Unbeknownst to Jeff, Cesaro had made the blind tag, which begs the question why the referee didn't bother telling anyone the tag was made for 15 whole seconds. This ref sucked. Cesaro rolled up an exhausted Jeff to go up 4-3, before running around the outside of the ring like Jerry the mouse. Hopefully this is one step closer to us getting The Broken Hardyz. Great tag match, regardless. But with as much referee fuckery that went on, this feud definitely doesn't seem over. Jeff definitely got his shoulder up during that last pinfall. #NotMyTagChamps

    -Cesaro & Sheamus win as time expires. B+


    Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks (WWE Raw Womens Championship)

    From bell to bell, this match was a solid outing, yet there still wasn't much to this one. Double-jointed Alexa Bliss does a spot where it looks like she dislocated her arm. Sasha Banks looked concerned and Michael Cole marked out. Apparently, they don't watch Smackdown where Alexa did the same exact spot. Toward the end of the match, Alexa withstood Sasha's signature Bank Statement submission longer than Charlotte ever did. Sasha may or may not have carried this to be Alexa's best match on the main roster, which unfortunately is not saying much.

    After the match was called off, Sasha jumps off of the announce table, hitting Bliss with a flying poonani press to the face.

    -Sasha Banks wins via countout. C+

    Yooooo lmao flying poonani press is fuckin hilarious b

    Also Shesaro >>>> Cesheamus
    Lol you'll think of that move name every time now.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    wwe_battleground_2017_cover_by_sidcena555-dbftdih.png

    WWE Championship // Punjabi Prison Match
    Jinder Mahal vs. Randy Orton
    20170627_BG_MahalOrton--1c32e5a72066f03b34e580d8a4ab83c2.jpg

    WWE United States Championship
    AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens
    20170704_BG_KOAJ--71de27fd58f7673b5b418069804386f4.jpg

    Flag Match
    John Cena vs. Rusev
    20170704_BG_CenaRusev--4f7f00cf1fb3074f17012123f6e620ea.jpg

    WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
    The Usos vs. The New Day
    20170627_BG_TagMatch--44b890cc8571ba6b463be68eb44f99ba.jpg

    Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Baron Corbin
    20170711_BG_NakamuraCorbin--763f02c6d3945707a67c9d139f7f7d44.jpg

    Five-Way Elimination Match
    Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Tamina vs. Lana
    20170711_BG_WomansEliminationMatch--62e7fe0cc232270c0f0d303baab2269b.jpg
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrestling in a hoodie lol
    Already Home_17
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotdam at that spot
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a 20 min opening tag match. i can fuck with that. dope
    TheBoyRo
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh they couldn't wait til summerslam for new day to win the belts ?
    MillzOGYoung Gunner
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised New Day got the belts on a B-Show. I figured they would get them by SummerSlam.
    TheBoyRoYoung GunnerTonyDubbz
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey playboy buddy rose's favorite wrestler is on
    TheBoyRo
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,336 Regulator
    That match was awful. Nakamura deserves better.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    willhustleStoneColdMikey
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only pop Tamina ever gets is from the grocery store
    313 wayz
Sign In or Register to comment.