What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WWE PPV thread - No Mercy [Lesnar vs. Strowman // Cena vs. Reigns]

Replies

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope match. Not even mad at the ending. Just wondering how long they're gonna keep Braun away from the strap
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might have been the best match of Brock career

TheBossmaneternal soldierYoung Gunner
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dupac wrote: »

no
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This summerslam over all trash the best match was the damn new day vs the usos ... shit is sick
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No American bad ass taker smh

ember vs asuka > summerslam
    infamous114
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

That 3 way with him, Seth and Cena is still my favorite but this is up there

no

Man Brock was looking like a real underdog and he was going through tables....

He might have undersold the superman punches at the end,, but that was due to booking....

He effectively made every one look strong without looking weak.

I think Roman or Braun should have won, but I like Brock coming back from the stretchers to win.....

The match had me literally jumping up and down and not knowing who to root for...

Shit was awesome Bruh.....the crowd was treated to a classic, and they showed their appreciation....

I swear some of y'all niggaz impossible to please and will hate on absolutely everything

KnowReasonForPeaceTonyDubbzeternal soldierCSOPQ
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main event was awesome but the wrong guy won. More Superman Brock shit.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    VIBETheBoyRoeternal soldiersilverfoxx
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lmaaoooooo this ngga Brock was lookin bout dead bruh went through some shit tonight.. 2 tables, a barricade, having a table flipped on him.. like 4 or 5 superman punches, a spear, brauns finisher, got choked out bout 3 times

Exactly Bruh....

That nigga took a large bulk of the damage in this match

He worked hard as fuck...

That spear thru the barricade was crazy,

I almost forgot it till you brought it up

TonyDubbz
    Brock worked his ass off tonight. That shit sent a message to everybody who think he ain't really into this shit....

Nigga took all the biggest bumps

silverfoxxits....JOHN B
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nak losing and Brock winning were shocks to me... didn't care for either ending
    silverfoxx
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    i knew brock was gonna win but what sucks is all other 3 gotta work every raw while brock about to have a vacation lmao brock was on his paul pierce shit wheelchair comeback tonight
    hi-res-81465510_crop_north.jpg?h=533&w=800&q=70&crop_x=center&crop_y=top
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

Nak losing was a shock to you??? Lol That was one of the easiest matches to call, i said from the jump they wasnt gonna put the belt on dude this soon
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Lmaaoooooo this ngga Brock was lookin bout dead bruh went through some shit tonight.. 2 tables, a barricade, having a table flipped on him.. like 4 or 5 superman punches, a spear, brauns finisher, got choked out bout 3 times

his sellin was on level 1000 like he couldnt even stand up and damn wwe gotta chill with roman and his superman punch tho thinkin he mega man
    rockman.jpg
    KnowReasonForPeaceTonyDubbzblackgod813
  • CJBachelor85CJBachelor85 Posts: 274 ✭✭
    I always felt like the superman punch should be used just once in a match and in certain cases, win the match too. This would put some legitimacy behind it. But that shit it is just redundant now.
    Peezy_JenkinsCSOPQ
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shitfest of a ppv but the main event was the most fun I had watching a match in a long time.
    TonyDubbzwillhustle
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    and yall calm down Lesnar is wrestling at No Mercy so he will be on tomorrow and it's a 3 week build.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21

no

Man Brock was looking like a real underdog and he was going through tables....

He might have undersold the superman punches at the end,, but that was due to booking....

He effectively made every one look strong without looking weak.

I think Roman or Braun should have won, but I like Brock coming back from the stretchers to win.....

The match had me literally jumping up and down and not knowing who to root for...

Shit was awesome Bruh.....the crowd was treated to a classic, and they showed their appreciation....

I swear some of y'all niggaz impossible to please and will hate on absolutely everything

I loved the match, I was hoping that either Joe or Strowman would of won. I could just see Joe sneak in and get the win either by choking Roman out or just by stealing somebody pin but the ending that they went with was great too. Neither Joe or Strowman took the fall and for the first time since his return Lesnar was looking like the underdog just like you said.

Strowman had him lookin like just another guy on the roster the way he was handling him at ringside.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

I knew Nakamura wouldn't walk out with the strap but got damn they could of at least given him a DQ win, I aint like the way that went down but on the flipside I guess it did give Jinder more heat because almost everybody wanted to see Naka take that strap.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    OGDirtyDeeTheBoyRowillhustleCSOPQ
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
    edited August 21
    Literally the only match I had wrong was Brocks match. I literally beleived that Reigns was gonna get the strap and defend it til Wrestlemania (maybe lose it once and win it back again a month later) then feud with John Cena at WM.

Meanwhile I thought Brock was gonna have a one off feud vs Braun Stroman at WM doing the job to Braun.

Oh well. One or two of these can still happen.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    RawAce
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word is that naomi had backstage heat fa comments she made on s.d. last week causing her ta drop tha title tonight

What she said?