What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WWE PPV thread - No Mercy [Lesnar vs. Strowman // Cena vs. Reigns]

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cruiserweight title match was just what we need consistently on raw n smackdown, good balance of high flying and wwe style

that tag match crazy, i think u can tell they came to prove a point about that pre show shit. crazy spots including that got damn spear :# :# :#

the first 2 matches were a good bit better than expected
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Word is that naomi had backstage heat fa comments she made on s.d. last week causing her ta drop tha title tonight

What she said?

I don't know exactly but I read her and Jbl had major heat for comments they made on s.d live last tuesday during tha natalya/becky Lynch match
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,817 Regulator
    damn who rusev piss off backstage???

Cesaro officially the goat for jumpin in the crowd n gettin rid of those asshole's beach ball. they prolly wouldnt have had it if sheamus wasnt in the match tho lol

wonder y the us title match didnt get the championship ring announcement, aj finessed his way outta that botch smooth as hell. damn shane that wasnt even a 1 count

lmao @ the 3mb chant, figured jinder would win but damn, one plain ass cobra clutch slam, meh
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    this main event man

this shit wild, wildest shit in quite some time, that table aint that heavy but they made it look n paul made it sound awesome lmaooooo
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

VIBEeternal soldier
    Dupac wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    That might have been the best match of Brock career

no

Man Brock was looking like a real underdog and he was going through tables....

He might have undersold the superman punches at the end,, but that was due to booking....

He effectively made every one look strong without looking weak.

I think Roman or Braun should have won, but I like Brock coming back from the stretchers to win.....

The match had me literally jumping up and down and not knowing who to root for...

Shit was awesome Bruh.....the crowd was treated to a classic, and they showed their appreciation....

I swear some of y'all niggaz impossible to please and will hate on absolutely everything

all fax

still not the best match of brock's career tho
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

a few weird finishes but i thought the ppv as a whole was borderline great. im seein a few comments sayin it was trash, i was almost thoroughly entertained
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't a bad show. It just could have been a bit better by more creative finishes.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    TheBoyRo
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take back trash but for Summer Slam it was underwhelming as hell.
    TheBoyRowillhustle
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,258 Regulator
    edited August 21
    Honestly, looking back there are very little PPVs that have NO bad matches so I can't say SS was a terrible show overall. But the bad is just really bad and it's easy expect more after watching NXT knock it out the park just 1 day before. And some of the stupid decisions WWE makes are easily avoidable. Shits frustrating.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    kingofbama205TonyDubbz
    edited August 21
    For real I could go through each match from NXT Takeover and tell you why the match is happening, how they got there, and what the result of the match means going forward.

-6 man tag - pointless

-Cruiserweight match - I would've rathered Neville not drop the title on Raw but I didn't hate it either. The king losing his crowd and getting it back. Now he can play Tozowa winning as lightning striking. Him looking depressed the next night on 205 was a good touch too. Not many people give the impression that the title means that much.

-Smackdown Tag Titles - hot feud

-Cena/Corbin - little story, shitty match

-Natalya/Naomi - poor build up. Uneventful title change. They built up Carmella's cash in more than the match and she didn't even show up

-Cass/Big Show - Enzo/Cass was the best story Raw 2 months ago, story is a piece of shit now. Worst match of the night.

-Orton/Rusev - no point to the match other than "You don't have an opponent, so fight!". Actual match was pointless. Buried Rusev for no reason other than he has a hot wife that no one else is allowed to fuck.

-Sasha/Alexa - no heat behind the feud. Sasha wins the title again. No build. Means nothing.

-Balor/Wyatt - could be better, but don't mind this story

-Dean & Seth/Cesaro & Sheamus - not sure why these teams hate each other and why Seth kept getting jumped. Dean/Sean story is more significant and carried this so its cool

-Styles/Owens - feud has heat

-Mahal/Nakamura - no build. Every Jinder match ends the same. Nakamura kicked out an AA but not Jinder's finish? lol

-Fatal 4 Way - hot

That's 5 out of 13 matches that have at the very least a decent build or better. Not good.
    kingofbama205
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Word is that naomi had backstage heat fa comments she made on s.d. last week causing her ta drop tha title tonight

What she said?

I don't know exactly but I read her and Jbl had major heat for comments they made on s.d live last tuesday during tha natalya/becky Lynch match
    Na I didn't see that anywhere and she barely said anything at all on commentary.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn who rusev piss off backstage???

Cesaro officially the goat for jumpin in the crowd n gettin rid of those asshole's beach ball. they prolly wouldnt have had it if sheamus wasnt in the match tho lol

wonder y the us title match didnt get the championship ring announcement, aj finessed his way outta that botch smooth as hell. damn shane that wasnt even a 1 count

lmao @ the 3mb chant, figured jinder would win but damn, one plain ass cobra clutch slam, meh

heard hes gettin released
    TheBoyRoSerious Juice Mayne
    They better not do that bullshit
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

• TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23
    What's the story?
    As reported by The Dirty Sheets, via our YouTube channel, the 15th August SmackDown may go down as one of the most chaotic in history, but not for its in-ring action. Our sources have revealed that multiple incidents occurred, including Rusev and Lana asking for their release from the company.
    The heart of the matter
    It has been revealed to us that Rusev had a major altercation with creative about the way both his wife and he are being booked. It's been said that the discussion got fairly heated at one point between Rusev and the writers, before Brian James (head of SmackDown creative) calmed things down.

Our sources have also indicated to us that there is no issue between Randy Orton and Rusev and that Orton actually likes Rusev and supported The Bulgarian Brute's decision to ask for his release. Orton is also said to be extremely unsatisfied with how he is being booked, but has no interest in being released, probably due to the money he is being paid.

Despite also being unhappy with the company, Lana did not directly ask for her release.

The incident with Rusev occurred on the same night that John Cena chewed out Baron Corbin at the SmackDown taping in front of creative and several talents.
    U could hear the smackdown announce team alluding to certain shit during Corbin and rusevs matches
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

• TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second straight Raw PPV I’m looking forward to
    MillzOGKillaChamAlready Home_17
    Samoa Joe will be back in one way or anotha tonight
    Samoa Joe will be back in one way or anotha tonight
    As long as we hear him get on the mic and say "SAH-MOE-IN" I'll be satisfied.
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 25
    I wish they would call the match instead of talking about this stupid shit
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these no mercy graphics are clean
    TheBoyRo
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great openin match