WWE PPV thread - WWE Extreme Rules (June 4) // WWE Money In the Bank (June 18)

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Here's what will happen.

Taker goes over, so the babies don't lose their shit.

Roman turns heel after the match, beating the fuck outta him and "retiring" the Taker.

Everyone is happy.

no, Vince keeps stuffing lame ass Reigns and nobody likes it except you idiots and chicks. Nothing changes.
    @Smokey Tha Bandit what do you have against reigns beating taker? There's absolutely no reason for taker to win

dont ask stupid questions

Lmao are you responding like a angry 12 year old? I sincerely believe by these posts you take this business too damn seriously. Reigns beating taker makes sense. Takers old. A win for him does nothing for anybody.

"Vince keeps stuffing lame ass Reigns..."

Come on, man. It's television. It's not that serious.

u must not lurk here often? been this way seemingly forever. we're always idiots/stans for having a different opinion wit that guy lol
    Joker_De_La_LoverTheBoyRoeternal soldierinfamous114
    *waits for creative insult such as "feely jenkins" or "geeky glasses face"*
    ive been convinced

im in favor mostly of reigns beating taker

but im also interested in what happens if taker barely wins and roman stomps his ass out n goes heel. that could be lovely.
    CSOPQ
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,661 Regulator
    ive been convinced

but im also interested in what happens if taker barely wins and roman stomps his ass out n goes heel. that could be lovely.

I think Stroman interferes in some way
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 11,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to wrestlemania. Which shirt should I cop?

9fyne027nsbg.jpg

Or

um16enlpdy0q.jpg
    MeesterBlueIceBransonCSOPQMr.LV
  • MeesterMeester im cool like that! Outrage LandPosts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^tough choice man good luck both of em cool
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive been convinced

either way, it's a win for Reigns and makes him look strong

I was totally against Taker winning but would be fine w it being Reigns goes heel afterwards beating down Taker
    edited March 24
    The Jericho Tee is the hottest thing rn
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,224 Regulator
    I thought they were going to make that taker match a triple threat
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,089 Regulator
    does Strowman have a match? he's most likely gonna interfere in that match
    StoneColdMikeyVIBE
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,224 Regulator
    It's going to be some corny passing of the torch shit after Strowman interferes then they both whoop his ass

Wow you're right
    VIBEPeezy_JenkinssilverfoxxKnowReasonForPeace
    wow, I'm mad as shit about that

hopefully Strowman gets food poisoning
    Peezy_JenkinsMeestereternal soldier
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 11,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Strowman in the Andre the giant battle royal?
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Isn't Strowman in the Andre the giant battle royal?

I think so, it it doesn't mean he won't interfere
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 13,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still wanna know who ms voodoo pussy was at the beginning, but this entrance was dope

313 wayz
    Doesn't feel like it's WM
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,661 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    Doesn't feel like it's WM

No it doesn't. IMO Seth vs HHH should have happened at Royal Rumble
    StoneColdMikeyits....JOHN BSuperSoaker
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 17,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it was the Rock that came out when Triple H was about to beat Mick's ass, why because why not, id actually be invested in that feud, they could of figured something out to get Seth involved maybe after H cheats Seth's music comes on he comes out on a crutch THATS when he should of dropped the crutch, gives him the pedigree outside the ring and helps Rock win, then their feud starts, I'm not invested in this match at all and I think they are rushing Seth back anyway
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Posts: 867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it was the Rock that came out when Triple H was about to beat Mick's ass, why because why not, id actually be invested in that feud, they could of figured something out to get Seth involved maybe after H cheats Seth's music comes on he comes out on a crutch THATS when he should of dropped the crutch, gives him the pedigree outside the ring and helps Rock win, then their feud starts, I'm not invested in this match at all and I think they are rushing Seth back anyway

Bruh Rock aint going to sign off getting saved by Seth and neither would I
    edited March 26
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

Bruh Rock aint going to sign off getting saved by Seth and neither would I

I would, neither one of them are going to sign off losing clean to the other, H could use Samoa Joe and Joe and Rock have a standoff which would put the crowd into a frenzy, Rock tries to extend his hand but Joe refuses, Rock gives him that look then starts whooping on him only to get hit from behind by H, they start jumping Rock that's when Seth comes out who has been off programming since the injury therefore the pop would even be more massive, he comes limping down eventually throwing the crutch puts a whooping on Joe, gets H in a pedigree then Rock does his thing and closes it out, that's legit right there nothing ridiculous like the Sting/H ending
    Plus we would get classic Rock/H promos for a month leading up to it, unlike the long boring shit triple h cut on Monday
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,086 Regulator
    @TheBoyRo see you in Orlando next weekend
    TheBoyRoStoneColdMikeyeternal soldier
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,089 Regulator
    Yo does Joe have a match yet?
    Yo does Joe have a match yet?

Nope